Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Massie is taking a beating

Tom Massie is taking a beating

The idiots support whatever that globalist Trump says and does... seems they're going to be thrilled when the ONLY one in Congress who has remained true and principled throughout it all gets replaced by a neo-shill.

Last edited by PAF; 06-05-2023 at 08:45 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Idiot. He should take a look Trumps Record to see what Trump actually supported. Idiot.

Last edited by PAF; 06-05-2023 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Idiot. He should take a look Trumps Record to see what Trump actually supported. Idiot.

Real Patriots got Massie's back.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Massie is always on point regardless of facade or lies shown to public

The idiots support whatever that globalist Trump says and does... seems they're going to be thrilled when the ONLY one in Congress who has remained true and principled throughout it all gets replaced by a neo-shill.

Cant see, post the link if you get a chance.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Massie is always on point regardless of facade or lies shown to public
    Fact check: True
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

@TheTexan

Another example. Globalist Trump can do no wrong, that stoopid idiot can't even hold his own president accountable. Instead, they attack the ONLY Rep who has our backs.

And you ask who am I going to side with?! I'd chuck him over for the left to play with! I have NO use for idiots like that, THEY helped wreck this country!

@TheTexan

Another example. Globalist Trump can do no wrong, that stoopid idiot can't even hold his own president accountable. Instead, they attack the ONLY Rep who has our backs.

And you ask who am I going to side with?! I'd chuck him over for the left to play with! I have NO use for idiots like that, THEY helped wreck this country!
    The same people who will endlessly forgive Trump for literally anything will crucify Amash and Massie for any perceived disloyalty or impurity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

@TheTexan

As I've mentioned before, I consider Trump to be a leftist.

The "left" and "right" have a lot of overlap with "Democrat" and "Republican", but there's a lot of leftist in the R team. Not many rightists on the D team however.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Tax money at work.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Tax money at work.
    Are all those lights glowing on green energy? Because otherwise that's a lot of unnecessary carbon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

You mean in the polls or getting beat on twitter? because I can tell you right now that over half of those who post on his feed are liberal trolls just looking to stir sh*t.

If Massie gets raked over the coals by conservatives it'll probably be more like:

My understanding that the "McCarthy Compromise" included a clause that allowed any member to make a 'motion to vacate'. If I were Massie I'd do that sooner rather than later because most republicans (particularly the Trump ones, believe it or not) don't care for McCarthy and especially, I would open the debate floor over McCarthy supporting Biden's war in Ukraine with the very blank-check he said he wasn't going to write..
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-05-2023 at 07:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Whats goin on, whats he being attacked over?

I'm out of the loop.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Not many rightists on the D team however.
    What even is a "rightist" anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I define it as anyone, on the whole, seeks to move the general policy bar to the "right", however miniscule that overall movement might be.

RFK Jr would not meet that definition. (As would not a large chunk of the Republican party)

(And for a definition of "right", the furthest extreme would be 0 government.)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 06-06-2023 at 12:47 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

I'm out of the loop.
    He joined Swamp Inc. and voted for the evil McCarthy/Democrat debt ceiling deal. He is no Dr. No, that's for sure.

He’s reasonable & working with others

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    He joined Swamp Inc. and voted for the evil McCarthy/Democrat debt ceiling deal. He is no Dr. No, that's for sure.
    I don't think he 'joined the swamp' but if he keeps riding the fence, he's gonna get impaled. Still one of the best congressmen we've got hands-down.

I'd make that motion to vacate. People in congress won't like him but he'd be doing America a favor by trying to eject McCarthy from the speakership.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I'm out of the loop.
    Either that or he found a thing that ended omnibus spending bills, pork-laden monstrosities that Congress members could either vote for, or get accused of shutting down the Social Security checks, omnibus money bills that bypass the whole of Congress and concentrate all the body's waning power in the hands of a committee or two, and decided that was important enough to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    He’s reasonable & working with others
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Either that or he found a thing that ended omnibus spending bills, pork-laden monstrosities that Congress members could either vote for, or get accused of shutting down the Social Security checks, omnibus money bills that bypass the whole of Congress and concentrate all the body's waning power in the hands of a committee or two, and decided that was important enough to vote for.
    Nail, meet hammer.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

You do realize that Ron Paul himself voted for ever Republican Speaker of the House, right? He admitted that even he couldn't get away with not compromising on that vote. There is video of it somewhere.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

"A long-shot candidate with surprisingly high poll numbers."

Spin is a helluva drug...

If they suspect you're on to them, they will work against you.

If you don't know who they are by now, I feel bad for you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    If they suspect you're on to them, they will work against you.

If you don't know who they are by now, I feel bad for you.
    "They" seems to be a mix of MIC and big pharma.
    - Kim Kardashian

Last edited by PAF; 06-06-2023 at 08:31 AM.

I'm out of the loop.
    It's a big nothing burger. Best I can surmise is that Massie believes the bill has some decent chance of reducing spending by some miniscule amount, so he voted yes.

Anti-massie extremists say that's "voting for spending". Which it is -- but also it isn't.

Either way shrug. There's not always a right answer on these $#@!ty bills.
    - Kim Kardashian

"They" seems to be a mix of MIC and big pharma.
    nope. that's like blaming the gun for a mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    You do realize that Ron Paul himself voted for ever Republican Speaker of the House, right? He admitted that even he couldn't get away with not compromising on that vote. There is video of it somewhere.
    Ah, yes. A video of it "somewhere."

Meanwhile, this bill wasn't going to pass or fail with Massie's vote. It was going to pass no matter what. He went out of his way to give the bill his blessing.

I think what we are seeing here is Speaker McCarthy being ruthless with keeping his caucus in line. McCarthy already got MTG to change her mind on the release of the J6 footage. Now this.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I don't think he 'joined the swamp' but if he keeps riding the fence, he's gonna get impaled.
    Perhaps a better phrasing would have been to say that he voted with the swamp to pass the bill.

Still one of the best congressmen we've got hands-down.
    Agreed, but that's like praising the nicest restaurant in Skid Row. It doesn't take much.

I'd make that motion to vacate. People in congress won't like him but he'd be doing America a favor by trying to eject McCarthy from the speakership.
    Agreed. However, Massie's bravery only goes so far. Does anyone remember Steve King? He took a stand on race, religion and several other taboo topics so much so that his own party threw him out of Congress. Now THAT was bravery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast