Thread: Goodbye Kennedy Nation

Goodbye Kennedy Nation

Another show is history on the Fox Business network. Tonight is the last episode of Kennedy Nation, the only show on a major network to feature freedom loving guests such as Thomas Massie, Spike Cohen, Scott Horton, Dave Smith, Hannah Cox, Robby Soave and others.

Fox Business Cancels ‘Kennedy’, Replacing It With Larry Kudlow Reruns; Host Will Remain at Network

Fox Business is canceling Lisa Kennedy Montgomery’s self-named weekday show, Kennedy.

Broadcasting & Cable learned that the network is scrapping Kennedy at 7:00 p.m. ET in order to run reruns of the Larry Kudlow show, Kudlow. Kennedy will hold its final program today, and Kudlow will air in its time slot from Monday through Thursday starting June 5.

Kennedy is expected to stay at Fox News and remain a recurring figure on Outnumbered, The Five, and other programs. Her other current projects include her Fox News podcast “Kennedy Saves the World” and her comedy tour with Fox News Radio’s Jimmy Failla.

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1664260804454096897
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/ComicDaveSmith/s...14832026681352
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/SenatorBrakey/st...15115951714305

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/sta...92564936056833

https://twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen/s...20250178043905

The show was almost unwatchable unfortunately. It was too much fluff and silly nonsense that insulted my intelligence. And every once in a while she would have on a good interviewer. Should have been more like the Judge's show.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Unfortunate that the name of her show was the same as the newest He Who Must Not Be Named.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Unfortunate that the name of her show was the same as the newest He Who Must Not Be Named.
    How 'bout that. Not even a subliminal message is permitted.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    The show was almost unwatchable unfortunately. It was too much fluff and silly nonsense that insulted my intelligence. And every once in a while she would have on a good interviewer. Should have been more like the Judge's show.
    She pretty much had two liberty oriented people on her panel every night (and one leftist punching bag).

But yes, she is a goofball, and you have to be able to tolerate the silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    On the "newz" right now (Scripps), they are talking about all of the usual suspects on the R side. On the D side, Biden and Williamson (she's speaking right now). Not a single hint or mention of RFK Jr.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)