Thread: Escalation: Lindsey Graham Applauds 'Dead Russians' As Drones Hit Moscow

Escalation: Lindsey Graham Applauds 'Dead Russians' As Drones Hit Moscow

Escalation: Lindsey Graham Applauds 'Dead Russians' As Drones Hit Moscow

Sen. Lindsey Graham was in Kiev over the weekend where he spoke approvingly of "dead Russians." However, some of his most incendiary comments were actually edited together by Ukrainian President Zelensky's own office to make them sound even more threatening. Meanwhile, Ukrainian drones hit Moscow for the first time though no serious damage occurred. Closer we get to WWIII.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is very little that surprises me, and this has been so for a long year. The degree to which this is the case makes the fact that I almost swallowed my tongue in utter disbelief the other day stand as some testament to the depth of my reaction.

I despise NPR, almost to the point of hatred. But I listen to them a bit here and there so as to be a little better tuned in to what the enemy is thinking. And so it was about three days ago when NPR news reported that some Russian official declared the drone strikes on Moscow as "terrorist" acts perpetrated by Ukraine against the Russian people. I was driving to work and thought I'd nearly go into a utility pole. "Shocked" doesn't cover it, nor "gobsmacked". Literally, I was driving down the highway with my fly-catcher wide, as all I was able to utter was "wow".

The irony of this passes absurd.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.