Thread: Boycottmania: Don't Forget Kohl's

Boycottmania: Don't Forget Kohl's

Kohl’s Is the Latest Target (Pun Intended?)

Kohl’s stock is down nearly 5% on Tuesday after a social media blitz called for a boycott of the department store based on its Pride Month merchandise.

The customer backlash follows a similar controversy at Target, where social media users criticized the retailer’s assortment of Pride Month products, including a transgender-friendly swimsuit. Videos tagged with #boycottkohls had about 280,000 views on TikTok as of Tuesday. Kohl’s and Target aren’t unique in selling Pride-themed merchandise. Walmart, JCPenney and Gap also sell such products and many retailers have done so for years.
    Expecting the Walmart, JCPenney and Gap boycotts to begin shortly ... unless boycott fatigue sets in
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I usually wear 20-year-old clothes I have no need for these m************
    Last edited by jkr; 05-31-2023 at 12:23 PM.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

ya , i already dont shop at any of those or i would, lol
    Do something Danke

afraid to touch the doorhandles.

might get cooties from the gheys.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    afraid to touch the doorhandles.

might get cooties from the gheys.
    Just another aspect of business the ***** consoler companies havnt caught on to . Those people shop online and dont go in the store to see the display , those only piss off the normal customers
    Do something Danke

Good thing I already avoid Kohl's enough as it is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Kohl's is the one store that I do visit on occasion, they give you these ridiculous discounts and have like a 1 year return policy, lol.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Not sure if I saw it here on RPF or elsewhere.

People going in to stores, grabbing a trash can that's for sale, filling it with **** merchandise and leaving it at the counter before walking out.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Kohl’s Is the Latest Target (Pun Intended?)

Expecting the Walmart, JCPenney and Gap boycotts to begin shortly ... unless boycott fatigue sets in
    //

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    ... unless boycott fatigue sets in
    Strategically, if we can hit a few of these really big companies really hard.. like Bud Light, which is no longer America's #1 beer, sales down about 30%... Target, who was heavily targeting kids with the LGBTQ stuff and tuck friendly gear... and Chik-Fil-A, who was previously an advocate for Christian values now praying to the God DEI...

We need to focus on a few big fish and sink them, which will cause other companies to fall in line. I'm fine with sinking Bud Light and Target, but I would like to see Chik-Fil-A turn it around, apologize, change their ways and get back into good graces. The other two are already past that point, it ain't going to happen.

That said, I have no issue pointing out other stores that are doing this type of stuff and boycotting them as well, but if it starts to become too many companies to keep track of and diluting everything then it's probably not going to work as well as really heavily damaging a few of the bigger offenders to hold up as examples to other companies. Just something to keep in mind.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."