Thread: RFK Jr: Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J

RFK Jr: Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh no, not the sacred cow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quantum Dark Energy Wormhole Chess.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Kinda depends on how much imo.

I would guess that most managed portfolios have some exposure.

That having been said, dump that $#@!.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Yet another reason for Operation Warpspeed @dannno.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Trump sucks big Pharma cock

Trump supporters will defend this by saying Biden got more money from Pfizer and J&J than Trump did.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump supporters will defend this by saying Biden got more money from Pfizer and J&J than Trump did.
    More NotAsBadAs-ism.

Not as bad as Biden is damned faint praise.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would wager that he golfs with J&J & Pfizer executives ALL THE TIME.

His NJ Bedminster Golf course is littered with 'em

Yes America, you've been HAD.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

That is correct.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is correct.
    Why does that read to me like, I like this straw best. I think I'll clutch at it.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why does that read to me like, I like this straw best. I think I'll clutch at it.
    I don't think Trump ever said to the guy who manages his portfolio not to buy pharma stocks. That wouldn't make any sense from a financial standpoint. Nor do I think he told him to buy any particular pharma stocks. I don't think Trump micromanages his stock portfolio.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don't think... Nor do I think... I don't think...
    Nice of you to admit to the world your opinion isn't fact. Now admit it to yourself.

I don't think Trump ever said to the guy who manages his portfolio not to buy pharma stocks. That wouldn't make any sense from a financial standpoint. Nor do I think he told him to buy any particular pharma stocks. I don't think Trump micromanages his stock portfolio.
    Yeah but that doesn't matter to people who think this news is a gotcha moment, RFK jr., also should report his own families ties to Big pHARMa, like Joe Kennedy lll owning stock in Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Abbott Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co and Pfizer which he profited greatly.

Kelley Paul bought stock in Remdesivir (Feb. 26, 2020).
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

@dannno , If you can, now I need a good explanation concerning those fancy tickets to his inauguration event, and why he placed those pharma execs high in his administration. You see, folks still like the guy, and want to give him another another chance, I’m trying my darndest to like him too. Any help would be appreciated, all wise and knowledgeable.

/s

According to the former president, Fauci had said COVID-19 vaccines could take three, four or five years to develop. Trump said: "We got a vaccine in nine months, Laura, and it was supposed to ...
    https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-do...evelop-1579083

pass on Trump.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yeah but that doesn't matter to people who think this news is a gotcha moment, RFK jr., also should report his own families ties to Big pHARMa, like Joe Kennedy lll owning stock in Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Abbott Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co and Pfizer which he profited greatly.

Kelley Paul bought stock in Remdesivir (Feb. 26, 2020).
    Ummmm....that's the weakest Trump defense I've ever seen. People have no control over what stock family members own. Some of RFK Jr's family have even come out against his run for president.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummmm....that's the weakest Trump defense I've ever seen. People have no control over what stock family members own. Some of RFK Jr's family have even come out against his run for president.
    Weak or not, the point is most people who are in the stock market have a very diverse portfolio. Unfortunately this will not stop until lobbyist are stopped.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummmm....that's the weakest Trump defense I've ever seen.
    The quality of Trumpscuses has declined. Was a time he'd have fixed everything once he accumulated enough stock to become chairman of the board and start firing people, so just shut up and wait.

Trump excuses need more vinegar!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Weak or not, the point is most people who are in the stock market have a very diverse portfolio. Unfortunately this will not stop until lobbyist are stopped.
    Let me rephrase. It's a non-existent argument. It's one thing to say "person A had a particular stock in his own portfolio and didn't know it." It's another thing to say "Person B's cousin person C had a particular stock in his portfolio and didn't know it." Person B can in no way be held accountable for what person C has in his portfolio. Imagine in Jerry Farwell was found to have stock in Penthouse and Hustler. Most people would have a problem with that. But NOBODY would take issue with Jerry Farwell's cousin that had publicly attacked Farwell for being a moralist had Penthouse and Hustler stock.

The focus is on his diverse portfolio, which can/does present a problem.

What’s being ignored here is the fact that he gave ticket outs and then placed them high in administrative positions.

???

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The focus is on his diverse portfolio, which can/does present a problem.

What’s being ignored here is the fact that he gave ticket outs and then placed them high in administrative positions.

???
    I'm not even going to say it but...

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

Many index funds and other funds (mutual and ETF) include J&J and Pfizer.

These are just the index funds:

Johnson & Johnson's index membership is Russell 1000, Dow Jones Industrial Average, Dow Jones Composite, S&P 500 Health Care, Russell 3000, S&P 100, S&P 500, Investing.com United States 30 and Investing.com United States 500.
    Pfizer's index membership is Russell 1000, Dow Jones Composite, S&P 500 Health Care, Russell 3000, S&P 100, S&P 500, and Investing.com United States 500.
    The major problem with this is that the voting rights for all of the companies in those indexes are held by the company managing the funds. This gives companies like Blackrock, Vanguard, etc. huge say over how those companies are run. Thus, the WEF/Woke/Leftist agenda is pushed on all major companies.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J, who bought fancy tickets to his inauguration and placed pharma shills high in his administration.
    If Trump held those individual stocks, that is a problem. Stock ownership aside, the highlighted portion is a bigger concern.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I already posted Dr. Martin's video.

Dr. David E. Martin is the founding CEO of M∙CAM Inc. M∙CAM is the international leader in intellectual property-based financial risk management. From auditing patent quality for governments and patent offices to providing state-of-the-art actuarial risk management systems and solutions to the largest banks and insurance companies, M∙CAM has established a global standard in patent quality and commercial validity assessment and management.
    https://expose-news.com/2023/05/30/p...a-coronavirus/