Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The North Face jumps on board the queeer bandwagon.

The North Face jumps on board the queeer bandwagon.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661379780615233539

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...55171254210564

https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...70167098126338

Why in the world would any company turn their back on their target demographics to expand into this. It’s basically suicide for their business.

And companies like Harley Davidson, partnering with Budweiser… huh? Zac Brown Band using their music in new Bud Light commercials…
    Like I’d support their music now.

I guess it’s me :/
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Looks like another brand is going to bite the dust.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Why in the world would any company turn their back on their target demographics to expand into this. It’s basically suicide for their business.

And companies like Harley Davidson, partnering with Budweiser… huh? Zac Brown Band using their music in new Bud Light commercials…

It's ESG scores that effect their credit.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I never cared for Harley's anyway. Made for sissies, overweight and underpowered for a followist cult. Want a real ride, get an Injun ;-)

Last edited by PAF; 05-24-2023 at 06:46 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I never cared for Harley's anyway. Made for sissies, overweight and underpowered for a followist cult. Want a real ride, get an Injun ;-)
    If you want to increase your chances of actually getting to your destination, slow down and get a bike made by a real Indian.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If you want to increase your chances of actually getting to your destination, slow down and get a bike made by a real Indian.
    Slow down???

The other bike that I wanted is no longer made. Knievel Custom bought out Hard Bike a few years back, it's tough to even find one used.

Back during the Indian's original run, the wisdom was...

It's hard to wear out an Indian Scout
    Or its brother the Indian Chief.
    They're built like rocks to take hard knocks
    It's Harleys that cause all the grief!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Back during the Indian's original run, the wisdom was...

It's hard to wear out an Indian Scout
    Or its brother the Indian Chief.
    They're built like rocks to take hard knocks
    It's Harleys that cause all the grief!

Curious that I never heard that before, but, awesome

No, it's not you.

These outfits no longer care about making money.

The Marxist revolutionaries have achieved a stunning level of penetration into upper management of nearly every major US corporation you can think of.

Money making, increasing profit, market share and shareholder value are now secondary goals.

Advancing the political agenda and using corporate leverage to corner markets and induce artificial scarcity for the purposes of control is now the primary goal.

Imagine if Henderson have been able to survive into the modern era.

I wish I bought more of this $#@! so I could actually boycott it.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1661379780615233539

Of course they did. Because the only way to beat the power of a boycott is to taint every product imaginable.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Why is Donald Trump trying to use Village People music when at the same time Ted Nugent concerts are getting canceled? I think @Anti Federalist knows the answer to that one but I doubt @dannno or @Swordsmyth know.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Why is Donald Trump trying to use Village People music when at the same time Ted Nugent concerts are getting canceled? I think @Anti Federalist knows the answer to that one but I doubt @dannno or @Swordsmyth know.
    Ted Nugent talks about performing National Anthem at Trump rally in Waco
    2 months ago

I know the answer, and if I don't, all I have to do is 10 seconds of research to show your claim is misleading.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-25-2023 at 05:12 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Of course they did. Because the only way to beat the power of a boycott is to taint every product imaginable.
    The propaganda of inevitability.

Designed and targeted at us to demoralize and make us give up and go away.

Matt Walsh has the answer: pick one...it hardly matters which one. Scalp it and move on to the next.

Chesty Puller, I think it was, had the same response once when he found himself surrounded by the enemy in Korea.

"Good, now we know where they are. Attack in all directions!"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ted Nugent talks about performing National Anthem at Trump rally in Waco
    2 months ago

I know the answer, and if I don't, all I have to do is 10 seconds of research to show your claim is misleading.
    Or you'll try to change the subject and pretend you're answering it when you didn't. I never said Trump never used Ted Nugent for anything so your "answer" is misleading. Again, why try to use Village People music AT ALL when 1) they already told you 2 years ago they don't want you using it 2) they represent the very political movement that's cancelling conservatives and 3) you've got alternatives?

north face ? that is those over priced jackets made in nam , by the chicoms , in bulgaria , india , el salvador , guatemala , bangledsh , cambodia , indonesia and jordan ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, it's not you.

These outfits no longer care about making money.

The Marxist revolutionaries have achieved a stunning level of penetration into upper management of nearly every major US corporation you can think of.

Money making, increasing profit, market share and shareholder value are now secondary goals.

Advancing the political agenda and using corporate leverage to corner markets and induce artificial scarcity for the purposes of control is now the primary goal.
    +Rep

Division. Division within the country, hating on innocent people from other countries. They don’t want free trade, they want to eliminate all freedoms. They are even tampering with the food supply which they know will make it worse.

I have been thinking a lot about this. Outside of a global order, I can’t even call it “Globalism” in the sense that others define it, but instead a singular form of control by the very limited few.

We're long in the end stage of consolidated high capitalism. As mega-mergers and takeovers, takedowns, predatory raider techniques, and sophisticated human resource pipelines have captured and reformed the most venerable commercial entities, a zenith has been built by the most powerful capitalists. The need for capital, as expected traditionally in terms of net profit, has lost its application. It is no longer a motive, or a responsibility.

The performative methods employed today are ordered in board rooms of banks, since banks and brokerages that exploit weaknesses in competitors are one by law, no longer separated by Glass-Steagall, the ability to crash and burn, sue and install new board members, force compliance with conspiratorial objectives, and make distribution networks remain committed, regardless of actual sales, has totally transformed the American business landscape and shopping experience. When the pandemic hit, many more bankruptcies and takedowns occurred, much further consolidation took place, and assets such as long-honored brands and trademarks were shuffled into the hands of appointed managers by the central banking cartel.

As a people, we don't own the money any longer. The money owns us. They don't care if we spend our money any longer, and they don't need our money. It's about social transformation, control and power. The money is a fungible resource they can tap anytime.
    Last edited by Snowball; 05-25-2023 at 07:41 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The money is a fungible resource they can print anytime.
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

+Rep

Division. Division within the country, hating on innocent people from other countries. They don’t want free trade, they want to eliminate all freedoms. They are even tampering with the food supply which they know will make it worse.

I have been thinking a lot about this. Outside of a global order, I can’t even call it “Globalism” in the sense that others define it, but instead a singular form of control by the very limited few.
    Take a look at this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...reatest-Threat

+Rep

The bible very accurately describes it as the AntiChrist Global System.

AntiChrist will arrive on the scene, not appearing as a foul demon, but as a calm, engaging, pleasing person promising peace and universal prosperity.

Because get woke go broke is a terrible lie.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    I intentionally said "tap", as opposed to "print". Tap meaning to borrow. As in borrow from themselves, basically. This operation has been going on a lot longer than printing money or increasing the money supply even started. Loans increase the money supply due to usury, inflation and disbursement that is not restricted to official easements we've seen in the last 20 years. So much has happened also, that if we turn off the printers now, it wouldn't matter. There's been too much of an ownership transfer in the last 150 years. It began decades before the Federal Reserve existed. That's how they became powerful enough to force it on us, because they were already in power.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast