Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘White Supremacist’ U-Haul Driver Who Smashed White House Gate is Actually an Indian

Exclamation ‘White Supremacist’ U-Haul Driver Who Smashed White House Gate is Actually an Indian

‘White Supremacist’ U-Haul Driver Who Smashed White House Gate is Actually an Indian

National File has uncovered what appears to be the driver's LinkedIn page, tying him to Google.
    by CHARLES DOWNS

United States Park Police say 19-year-old Sai Varshith Kandula intentionally crashed a U-Haul into a White House Security Gate Monday night. Pictures after the crash showed a Nazi Flag lying next to the U-Haul, allowing rumors, spawned by corporate media reporters, that the attacker was a “white supremacist” to spread online. National File has uncovered what is believed to be Kandula’s LinkedIn page.
    United States Park Police released a statement Tuesday morning that read, “On May 22 at approximately 9:40 p.m., United States Park Police and United States Secret Service Uniform Division officers responded to the 1600 block of H Street NW for a truck that the preliminary investigation indicates intentionally crashed into the bollards on the outside of Lafayette Park. The driver of the vehicle was identified as Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, of Chesterfield, Missouri.”

“Kandula was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, threatening to kill/kidnap/inflict harm on a president, vice president, or family member, destruction of federal property, and trespassing. No further information is available at this time,” the Park Police statement added.

Pictures after the crash showed a Nazi Flag laid out in the middle of the street as if it was posed for a photo-op, beside the truck. This photo allowed rumors to circulate for hours that the attacker was a “white supremacist.”

National File has uncovered what is believed to be Sai Varshith Kandula’s LinkedIn profile.

The account has the same name and hometown as Sai Varshith Kandula. The account states Kandula attended Marquette Senior Highschool. Kandula’s intro begins with:

“Hi my name is sai, my career pursuit is dedicated in the field of data analytics. I am currently skilled in python, and java as my primary sources of coding languages.”

The account goes on to say that Kandula attends a Google School, a decision he says he’s happy he made.

The LindedIn page reads:

“I am currently certified in google, and IBM as a data analyst, and have completed courses which certify my skills in that field. I currently am in a pursuit of job regarding the field of data analytics, and am hoping to working with companies to share my knowledge, and provide value in regards to their work given to me. I currently do not have any job experience, since this is why I am actively searching for jobs in order for me to apply my skills when I do get a job in order to build experience in a company, although I learned, and taken multiple credential courses about programming, and coding languages for about 5 years which is the kind of experience I would say I have had besides a job experience.”

Many are wondering how Sai Varshith Kandula went from a computer nerd to an “Anit Goverment Extremist.”

Stay with National File as this story continues to develop.
    https://nationalfile.com/white-supre...lly-an-indian/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

3 days ago...

60,000 pounds of explosive chemical ammonium nitrate lost in shipping: report
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/20/60000-...ipping-report/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

//

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again."
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Didn't you get the memo, you don't need to be white to be a white supremacist now. Also the swatstika has a totally different meaning in India.

You guys understand there are different degrees of White Supremacy. This is kinda off white.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Some people here think Tim Pool doesn't add anything to the conversation, but he is the one who identified the current chief of communications for the Secret Service, who is pushing this hoax, is the same guy who used to be the Chicago Police spokesperson who was pushing the Jussie Smollett hoax.

'There were no injuries to any Secret Service or White House personnel, and the cause and manner of the crash remain under investigation,' Anthony Guglielmi, chief of communications for the Secret Service, wrote on Twitter.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ite-House.html

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday that detectives have recovered surveillance-camera footage of "Empire" star Jussie Smollett arriving home at his apartment with a rope around his neck. He said the video was recorded minutes after the actor said he was attacked by two masked men. Investigators still have still have not managed to locate footage of the assault itself.

Guglielmi added that when officers arrived at Smollett's apartment, he still had the rope around his neck and cuts and scrapes on his face.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...st/2726737002/

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    3 days ago...

60,000 pounds of explosive chemical ammonium nitrate lost in shipping: report
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/20/60000-...ipping-report/
    A Dyno Nobel spokesman told The Post “there is no indication of any danger to the public and no indication the pellets were intentionally taken by anyone. Every indication is the pellets fell from the rail car onto the tracks in small quantities throughout the long trip — eventually leaving one of the three sections in the rail car empty.”
    Not sure what the link is, assuming the above quote is right, the traintracks have been fertlized properly.
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    You guys understand there are different degrees of White Supremacy. This is kinda off white.
    Blonde mocha supremacy.

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-23-2023 at 12:31 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

uh , sorry this guy is not an indian but he did attend a high school where they used to be the Redmen. Lets try and get things a little more accurate , this is America, everyone knows what Indians really look like .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    uh , sorry this guy is not an indian but he did attend a high school where they used to be the Redmen. Lets try and get things a little more accurate , this is America, everyone knows what Indians really look like .
    We are being terribly sorry to have been of offence, Sahib.

So, the False Flag/COINTELPRO division of the FBI quickly arrived at the scene and laid out the flag.

Not realizing that their counterpart sent the wrong driver.

FBI outsourcing be like...
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    FBI outsourcing be like...

https://twitter.com/clownuniverseHD/...20652781424640

It bears repeating.

It was once thought the shortest unit of time was the "New York Minute" -- the time between a stoplight's turning green and the honking of a horn by the person in the car behind the one directly in front of the light.

This has been replaced by the "Paranoid Second" -- the time it takes for someone to claim that something bad that happened was in reality a false flag operation by the government. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ng#post7032179
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    It bears repeating.
    That Nazi flag allegedly owned by that brown person is very clearly about as literal a false flag as you can ever point to.

If government didn't put it on the "accident scene" involving the White House fence, who else could have?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    A thousand apologies O Great Sachem.
    @oyarde

Have you released @Danke yet?

Was he and @heavenlyboy34 the same guy?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I heard rumors that they biblically because one flesh during a ceremony involving a giraffe. Dr.3D told me that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A thousand apologies O Great Sachem.
    @oyarde

Have you released @Danke yet?

Nobody has seen Danke that I know of but is rehab should be over and his unemployment and food stamps expired by now so if he is going to turn up should be any time now
    Do something Danke

I heard that Danke just lost his new 'gubmint job.

It bears repeating.
    So does this:
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-23-2023 at 07:41 PM.

Well according to Democrats you don't necessarily have to be white in order to be a white supremacist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Of course: The 8 White Identities - from White Supremacist to White Abolitionist

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Didn't you get the memo, you don't need to be white to be a white supremacist now. Also the swatstika has a totally different meaning in India.
    Being an Indian, he didn’t know the flag had anything to do with Nazis. He just thought it was a “good luck” flag.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That Nazi flag allegedly owned by that brown person is very clearly about as literal a false flag as you can ever point to.

If government didn't put it on the "accident scene" involving the White House fence, who else could have?
    I guess it never even occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, that brown person had it in the truck and that he is a total nutcase, not a government stooge.

When asked about the flag he showed at the scene, Kandula said it was a swastika and that he purchased the flag online because “Nazi’s have a great history.”

The affidavit goes on to say Kandula said he admired Nazis’ “authoritarian nature, Eugenics and their one world order.”

He asked if he looked up to any leaders, and he told agents “Hitler, because he was a strong leader.”
    https://www.kmov.com/2023/05/23/man-...ld-police-say/
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

I guess it never even occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, that brown person had it in the truck and that he is a total nutcase, not a government stooge.
    It occurs to me that maybe, just maybe, total nutcases make the best government stooges (or at least, the most easily manipulated ones).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-24-2023 at 07:37 AM.

Indian Nazis???

I hate Indian Nazis...

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

And it was spread out neatly on the ground instead of being properly treated as evidence because..?

Ethnic Nazi Strikes Again | Tries to Kill Biden with Slow-Moving, Swastika Flag U-Haul ‘Attack’
    https://odysee.com/@MLChristiansen:d...ries-to-kill:0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast