Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target Partners with Satanist Designer Abprallen for Gay Pride Collection

Target Partners with Satanist Designer Abprallen for Gay Pride Collection

Target Partners with Satanist Designer Abprallen for Gay Pride Collection

https://www.breitbart.com/social-jus...de-collection/

THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D. 22 May 2023

The woke Target Corporation has partnered for its new Pride clothing line with UK-based designer Abprallen, which insists “Satan loves you” and “Satan respects pronouns.”

Among other items in its Pride line, the mega retailer carries Abprallen’s “Cure Transphobia” sweatshirt, which bears the message “Cure transphobia, not trans people.”

Abprallen mixes a good deal of satanism with its pro-LGBT activism, asserting on its Instagram page that “Satan loves you and respects who you are; you’re important and valuable in this world and you deserve to treat yourself with love and respect.”

“LGBT+ people are so often referred to as being a product of Satan or going against God’s will, so fine. We’ll hang with Satan instead,” it declares.

“So, naturally, Satan respects pronouns. He loves all LGBT+ people,” it states.

Abprallen’s owner, a self-identified “gay, trans man” known as “Erik,” said that the “Satan respects pronouns” pin, which features an image of the demon Baphomet, is one of “my favourite and most popular designs, and the one that gave Abprallen its proper footing and direction.”

“Coming up with this phrase really helped make Abprallen what it is today,” Erik wrote.

Erik contends that “Satanists don’t actually believe in Satan, he is merely used as a symbol of passion, pride, and liberty.”

“So for me, Satan is hope, compassion, equality, and love,” Erik adds.

Target is fully committed to the gay agenda, and has an entire section of LGBT clothing.

On its website, Target boasts of its “longstanding commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.”

“They are part of our core values, shape our culture and drive our business, and we’ve been on a journey for more than 17 years to build and refine our DE&I strategy,” it says.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Al Pacino as Satan in "Devil's Advocate".

John Milton: Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway?

God? Is that it?

God? Well, I tell ya, let me give you a little inside information about God.

God likes to watch. He’s a prankster. Think about it.

He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does He do?

I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel, he sets the rules in opposition.

It’s the goof of all time.
    Look, but don’t touch.
    Touch, but don’t taste.
    Taste, don’t swallow.

And while you’re jumping from one foot to the next, what is He doing?

He’s laughing his sick, $#@!ing ass off.

He’s a tight-ass. He’s a sadist.

He’s an absentee landlord. Worship that?

Never!

Kevin Lomax: Better reign in hell than to serve in heaven, is that it?

John Milton: Why not?

I’m here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began!

I’ve nurtured every sensation man has been inspired to have!

I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him.

Why? Because I never rejected him, in spite of all his imperfections!

I’m a fan of man!

I’m a humanist. Maybe the last humanist.

Who, in their right mind, Kevin, could possibly deny the 20th century was entirely mine?

All of it, Kevin!

All of it!

Mine!

I’m peaking, Kevin.

It’s my time now.

It’s our time.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Target CEO

Brian Cornell's political beliefs

Cornell has liberal ideas and was taken aback by George Floyd's murder, which shook the country. He said that after the tragedy that he took more measures to focus on diversity at Target.

He's an advocate of inclusion and diversity in top leadership. Cornell is a board member for Catalyst. He has also served on the Council for the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture. He was honored with the William J. Grize Gender Diversity Award by the Network of Executive Women.

Cornell was one of the business leaders who met President-elect Joe Biden in 2020 after he won the election. Biden spoke to business leaders earlier in November 2020 about the supply chain crisis in the U.S

Target was already going to hell (as a business). Might as well double down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Target was already going to hell (as a business). Might as well double down.
    Proves my point from the other thread: Money is incidental to these Marxist wreckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The money?

No, that is incidental.

The money certainly greases the skids, but the prime motivation is political.

Marxists covet. They seek what they can never achieve and wish to destroy that which does. Achieving political power is the most effective means by which to destroy.

The trans-queeer movement accomplishes that in two particularly brutal ways:

1 - They force you to deny objective reality, under penalty of law.

2 - By making you believe in absurdity, they have paved the way for you to justify and support atrocity.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-22-2023 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Yeah, there's a damaged individual.

"As a gay trans man"....so let's see if I can figure this out.

You are a woman, who pretends to be a man, to sleep with...men?

Why all the drama...you could have just slept with men.

And what's up with all the death's heads and what not?

It's like the queeer Hells Angels met the queeer Grateful Dead at Barbie's Dream House.

When people like this are celebrated instead of treated, you have to wonder if the world is in end times. Satanism is not something that should be messed around with.

I actually like Target. I reached a point where I can't stand the people of Walmart anymore. Target is a step up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gay canadian company seeks fagsexual UK satan designer for pride clothes Ya , glad I dont shop there.
    Do something Danke

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Target here had it at the front as soon as you came in the door. Now there is less of it and they moved it to the back of the store. Apparently this is a thing in the south. I live in a very conservative heavy GOP part of Florida.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...versy-boycott/

I'm sympathetic to gays. I don't have a problem with the pride merchandise. I just don't think it was appropriate to to have it right in your face as soon as you walk in the door. They have it in the back now and it looks like they removed the Sataninst stuff. That seems about right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    ...to have it right in your face as soon as you walk in the door. They have it in the back now
    Are you trying to be funny?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Are you trying to be funny?

Target Removes Pride Items from Satanist Designer After Backlash

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...fter-backlash/

HANNAH BLEAU 24 May 2023

Target has removed “pride” themed items associated with the satanist designer Abprallen due to the backlash it has since received over the partnership.

Target’s pride collection has remained the subject of criticism following its rollout, as it offers an array of items for children and babies as well as transgender swimsuits for adults with “tuck-friendly” and “light-binding” effects. But in the midst of the pride-themed onesies, socks, shoes, and swimsuits were at least two items by the U.K.-based designer Abprallen. The individual behind the brand identifies as a transgender gay man — a biological woman attracted to males — and satanist, even paying homage to the satanic figure Baphomet and asserting that “Satan respects pronouns.” While that design was not offered at Target stores, the woke company offered two designs from the designer — a top reading “Cure Transphobia Not Trans People” and a tote bag reading “Too ***** for Here.”

However, after ongoing backlash, it appears Target is no longer selling those items. A quick search for Abprallen on the Target website used to pull up the two items mentioned above. Now it states, “We couldn’t find a match for your search.”

“Since introducing this year’s collection, we’ve experienced threats impacting our team members’ sense of safety and wellbeing while at work,” Target said in a statement, according to Reuters.

“Given these volatile circumstances, we are making adjustments to our plans, including removing items that have been at the center of the most significant confrontational behavior,” it continued.

Items by the satanic designer are being removed as other items remain under review after continued criticism and threats of boycotts. As Breitbart News previously reported, the designer behind Abprallen identified the Baphomet design as one of her most “favourite and most popular designs, and the one that gave Abprallen its proper footing and direction.”

“Coming up with this phrase really helped make Abprallen what it is today,” the designer’s Instagram post reads, adding, “We’ll hang with Satan instead.”

The designer, who goes by “Erik,” added that satanists “don’t actually believe in Satan, he is merely used as a symbol of passion, pride, and liberty.”

“He means to you what you need him to mean. So for me, Satan is hope, compassion, equality, and love. So, naturally, Satan respects pronouns. He loves all LGBT+ people. I went with a variation of Baphomet for this design, a deity who themself is a mixture of genders, beings, ideas, and existences. They reject binary stereotypes and expectations. Perfect,” the designer added.

Meanwhile, other items that remain under review include swimsuits clearly marketed toward transgender adults, offering “tuck-friendly” bottoms for confused men to “tuck” away their genitals to appear more feminine, as well as tops with a “light-binding” effect to flatten the breasts of gender-confused women.

According to Reuters, “Target is also reviewing certain transgender swimsuits and children’s merchandise, Castaneda said, but no decision on those products has yet been made.”

This move comes on the heels of an “emergency” call taking place, resulting in certain Target stores moving the pride sections — typically displayed prominently at the front of the stores — to smaller sections in the back.

“We were given 36 hours, told to take all of our Pride stuff, the entire section, and move it into a section that’s a third the size,” a Target insider told Fox News. “From the front of the store to the back of the store, you can’t have anything on mannequins and no large signage.”

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And what's up with all the death's heads and what not?

It's like the queeer Hells Angels met the queeer Grateful Dead at Barbie's Dream House.

The individual behind the brand identifies as a transgender gay man — a biological woman attracted to males
    My head hurts. I'm gonna go lie down for a while ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    My head hurts. I'm gonna go lie down for a while ...
    I know, right...$#@!'s sake...gimmee a drink.

I know, right...$#@!'s sake...gimmee a drink.
    Things like "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body" used to be jokes.

(I guess they still are, come to think of it - just not in the same way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Things like "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body" used to be jokes.

(I guess they still are, come to think of it - just not in the same way.)
    Well, there's no making sense of it...these people are barking dog mad.

They have no right to drag us into their insanity, however.

In a sane society, these people would be in rubber rooms playing with safety scissors.

Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/25/target...de-collection/
    Ariel Zilber (25 May 2023)

Target has lost $9 billion in market value since angry social media users called for a boycott of the Minneapolis-based retailer over its rollout of the “PRIDE” collection featuring LGBTQ-friendly clothing for children.

A week ago Wednesday before the controversy erupted, Target’s stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving the big-box chain a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of early trading on Thursday, however, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 — capping a weeklong tumble that has shrunk the “cheap chic” discount retailer’s value to $65.3 billion.

That amounts to a 12% drop that has shaved a whopping $9 billion off the company’s market capitalization.

Target said on Tuesday it was removing some items from its stores and making other changes to its LGBTQ+ merchandise nationwide ahead of Pride month after intense backlash from some customers who confronted workers and tipped over displays.

“Since introducing this year’s collection, we’ve experienced threats impacting our team members’ sense of safety and well-being while at work,” Target said in a statement on Tuesday.

“Given these volatile circumstances, we are making adjustments to our plans, including removing items that have been at the center of the most significant confrontational behavior.”

Target said that customers knocked down Pride displays at some stores, angrily approached workers and posted threatening videos on social media from inside the stores.

That was just days after Target CEO Brian Cornell had defended the LBGTQ-friendly merchandise, saying it was “the right thing for society.”

Target declined to specify Wednesday which items it was removing but among the ones that garnered the most attention were “tuck friendly” women’s swimsuits that allow trans women who have not had gender-affirming operations to conceal their private parts.

Designs by Abprallen, a London-based company that designs and sells occult- and satanic-themed LGBTQ+ clothing and accessories, have also created backlash.

The Pride merchandise has been on sale since early May. Pride month is held in June.

Target confirmed that it has moved its Pride merchandise from the front of the stores to the back in some Southern stores after confrontations and backlash from shoppers in those areas.

Conservative commentator Tomi Lahren said on Tuesday that Target is about to see its business suffer in the same way that Bud Light did.

“I think that Target really soon is about to find out what happens when conservatives shop or rather don’t shop, because they are about to get Bud Light-ed,” Lahren told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Tuesday.

Bud Light has seen its sales drop for some six consecutive weeks — down 25% versus a year ago in the most recent week — since boycott calls erupted in response to its controversial marketing campaign with transgender social media influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/JonSchweppe/stat...28645765316613

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Target loses 9 billion in one week.

https://www.outkick.com/target-loses...hold-its-beer/
    If you thought Anheuser-Busch and Bud Light’s stock was sinking like a brick, wait till you see what’s going on over at Target.

The major retailer has reportedly lost $9 billion over the past week in the wake of the controversial kids’ pride section being displayed in several stores.

That would be billion with a b.

Nine. Billion.

Last Wednesday — a day before the controversy erupted — Target’s stock closed at $160.96 a share, giving them a market capitalization of $74.3 billion.

As of Thursday morning, shares of the company were trading off 1% at $141.76 — bringing that above number down to $65.3 billion, which is a staggering 12% drop.

“Since introducing this year’s collection, we’ve experienced threats impacting our team members’ sense of safety and well-being while at work,” Target said in a statement Tuesday after reportedly holding “emergency meetings” over the backlash.

“Given these volatile circumstances, we are making adjustments to our plans, including removing items that have been at the center of the most significant confrontational behavior.”

Target experiencing the Bud Light boycott.
    Target apparently learned nothing from Bud Light
    Holy cow. Nine billion dollars! I guess that’s pennies on the dollar when you’re still worth $65 billion, but goodness gracious it’s never great to lose $9 billion.

As predicted here at OutKick — yours truly wrote about this before just about anyone else realized what was going on — the backlash towards Target has been a direct hit.

The company foolishly decided to push an agenda onto children with pride onesies and “tuck” bathing suits, and sane people across the country have since rejected it.

Thursday’s Target news comes one day after analysts sounded major alarm bells over at Anheuser-Busch.

The beer giant has seen its stock plummet nearly $15 billion in the two months since Bud Light plastered Dylan Mulvaney on a can, and there seems to be no end in sight.

Target apparently wasn’t paying close enough attention to the outrage, and decided to dip its toe into the mess by grooming kids. Shortly after videos of the displays went viral, team leaders over at Target held an emergency meeting and decided to remove some items from stores.

While they didn’t specify which ones were getting the axe, it’s probably safe to assume the “tuck-friendly” bathing suits for kids are no longer available.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I guess that’s pennies on the dollar when you’re still worth $65 billion, but goodness gracious it’s never great to lose $9 billion.
    When it's 13.9 pennies on the dollar it's no longer pennies. We're into nickels now.

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-26-2023 at 01:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/markswisher/stat...40426427359238

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...14046223732736

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...36671973040128

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-26-2023 at 03:25 PM.

This is pathetic. Left wingers trying to recast 2020 Target looting as being done by conservatives in 2023.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast