Thread: Toilets are racist [parody]

Toilets are racist [parody]

This is why this nonsense needs to be stamped out.

Yeah, we can all chuckle at it, but that's not enough.

Sanitary sewers and indoor plumbing was one the "Great Leaps Forward", the widespread usage of which has saved millions of lives over centuries of use.

But to suggest, even if it's just some goofball on TikTok, that indoor plumbing must be eradicated because it's a symbol of white supremacy, is just nuts.

https://twitter.com/BGoodmanTX/statu...22842570162177

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Uh huh...what does this tell me...that somebody re-posted the clip on their account that mocks leftists.

Or are you trying to tell me the original clip is fake news?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The mask does make them look like a leftist.

What's with the reverse lettering on the mask?

Are they trying to be like an ambulance so you can read their mask in a rear view mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

Are they trying to be like an ambulance so you can read their mask in a rear view mirror?
    $#@!'s so crazy, I can not tell satire from the real thing.

If this is a spoof or satire clip, somebody let me know, I'll have the thread deleted.

The nihilist is using selfie mode so she can see herself look ignorant and crazy. On most cameras, selfie mode produces mirror images. The picture is reversed, not the mask itself. Though I think I like your theory better. They should sell masks with reversed lettering so you can read it in a selfie, specifically for when no one is in your field of germs because you're attention whoring on the net. They'd probably outsell the allegedly functional ones.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-19-2023 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!'s so crazy, I can not tell satire from the real thing.

If this is a spoof or satire clip, somebody let me know, I'll have the thread deleted.
    I got parody vibes when I watched it, but one can no longer really be certain. Poe's Law is more applicable than it has ever been.

When in doubt, check the person's profile, as this will sometimes clarify things.

For example, according to her Twitter bio, anything in which she wears a mask or uses a filter is intended as parody.

https://twitter.com/KaliFontanilla
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-19-2023 at 10:21 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But, yes - whether the OP video is parody or not, toilets are indeed racist.

That's because racism literally pervades everything (which is what they mean by "systemic" racism).

One of the chief tenets of CRT in particular (and of "woke" intersectionalism in general) is that the question is never "is this racist?" - the question is only ever "how does racism manifest here?".

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I got parody vibes when I watched it, but one can no longer really be certain. Poe's Law is more applicable than it has ever been.

When in doubt, check the person's profile, as this will sometimes clarify things.

For example, according to her Twitter bio, anything in which she wears a mask or uses a filter is intended as parody.

https://twitter.com/KaliFontanilla
    Got it...nice catch...nuke the thread, if you please, Mr Banana

Please don't. Please.

These fine pieces of parody, and the mere fact that people are so jaded we don't know whether to take them seriously, is all part of the clown show, and worth documenting.

Besides, I don't like to see satire discriminated against just because it's satire. Given the state of reality today I'd trade it for a good piece of satire in a heartbeat.

Don't be so quick to call forth the nukes. These things are all part of our times. Where would we be if these crooked politicians were as profligate with the nuclear option as you? There's be nobody left to pour the barbeque sauce on our asses.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-19-2023 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    These fine pieces of parody, and the mere fact that people are so jaded we don't know whether to take them seriously, is all part of the clown show, and worth documenting.
    I agree, but I am inclined to respect the wishes of the OP.

So, third time's the charm ...

How about it, AF? If you indicate (again) that you want it deleted, then it shall be done. What say you?
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-19-2023 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I agree, but I am inclined to respect the wishes of the OP.

So, third time's the charm ...

How about it, AF? If you indicate (again) that you want it deleted, then it shall be done. What say you?
    Far be it from me to nuke some quality satire just to save face.

Let it stand.

We simply need more black crappers.

Or more black people need to get into the toilet industry.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Please, nobody say "hides dirt". Otherwise they won't let us have them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."