Thread: The Durham Report And The FBI Coup Against America

The Durham Report And The FBI Coup Against America

The Durham Report dropped yesterday and it's worse than we imagined. The FBI, together with the CIA and the Hillary Clinton campaign, colluded to undermine US elections and destroy the Trump presidency. What will be the next step?

Get your tickets to the Ron Paul Institute's June 3rd Houston Conference:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/they-li...s-590534212727
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    now?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I read the exec summary. The findings were aptly described as "sobering".

Will there be any prosecutorial action in response? I'm not holding my breath.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I read the exec summary. The findings were aptly described as "sobering".

Will there be any prosecutorial action in response? I'm not holding my breath.
    Are there betting odds on it? Seems like someone makes odds for everything these days. I'll take a WAG and say 1000:1 against.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The FBI, together with the CIA and the Hillary Clinton campaign, colluded to undermine US elections and destroy the Trump presidency.
    Praetorians gonna praetorian:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praeto...Political_role
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Are there betting odds on it? Seems like someone makes odds for everything these days. I'll take a WAG and say 1000:1 against.
    Wish I could say otherwise, but that's a sucker bet. Sigh.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

If anyone does get prosecuted over this it's most likely going to be some low level grunt that takes the fall.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1659256803027300353

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

RE: the FBI's shenanigans.

The question this raises in my mind is why has the FBI done what it has done and continues to do. The trivial answer of "corruption" is unsatisfying. The real question is who is behind it all? Who is driving the FBI in this manner? Who is the nameless person or people who are pulling the strings for real?

The question this raises in my mind is why has the FBI done what it has done and continues to do. The trivial answer of "corruption" is unsatisfying. The real question is who is behind it all? Who is driving the FBI in this manner? Who is the nameless person or people who are pulling the strings for real?
    My guess is that this nameless person or group of people are so secretive that only a handful of people know of their existence while the rest of the world has no idea.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-19-2023 at 09:40 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

To start to get the idea, it might help to start with recent events, and work backwards:

The Remnant: Archbishop Viganò Interviewed on Russian TV

Big Idea #1: The secular and sacred powers are "intersectional"... there is a revolving-door between these two realms

Big Idea #2: There are small conspiracies and there are big conspiracies. "Big" doesn't mean a lot of people, it just means how much is at stake (wealth and lives).

Big Idea #3: All that really matters is "who has the keys". You don't need a conspiracy involving a lot of people in order to blow up a building. You just need (complete) control of the guy who has the keys.

Big Idea #4: The biggest keys in the world are in Rome, and have been for 2,000 years. "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19)

Big Idea #5: God has unfinished business with both heaven and earth. There is a cosmic house-cleaning coming.

Summary: There is only one conspiracy (well, two conspiracies, one good and one evil). The conspiracy of the devil, and the "conspiracy" of the Gospel. In the end, it doesn't matter "how" the FBI is being controlled, it only matters that they are being controlled and that this control is extra-legal (thus, illegal). We have hidden the keys to the US government inside the Bureau... and now we are shocked that the keys to our kingdom have been swiped by men holding more powerful keys. We shouldn't be shocked, it was inevitable...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28