Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Durham report finally released.

Durham report finally released.

‘Treason’: Trump Sounds Off After Durham Report Reveals FBI Malfeasance

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...i-malfeasance/

PAUL BOIS15 May 20231,877

Former President Donald Trump sounded off on Monday in response to the long-awaited report from Special Counsel John Durham showing that the FBI should have never launched its investigation into the 2016 Trump presidential campaign.

In a series of posts on the former president’s Truth Social account Monday, Trump called the actions of certain FBI agents as being tantamount to “treason” and how a “great fraud” had been pushed on the American people.

“After extensive research, Special Counsel John Durham concludes the FBI never should have launched the Trump-Russia Probe! In other words, the American Public was scammed, just as it is being scammed right now by those who don’t want to see GREATNESS for AMERICA!” he wrote

“The Durham Report spells out in great detail the Democrat Hoax that was perpetrated upon me and the American people. This is 2020 Presidential Election Fraud, just like ‘stuffing’ the ballot boxes, only more so. This totally illegal act had a huge impact on the Election. With an honest Media, we are looking at the Crime of the Century!” he later added.

In subsequent posts, the former president expressed gratitude for firing former FBI Director James Comey and called upon Congress to enact measures to ensure it never happens again.

As Breitbart News reported, Durham concluded in the 300-page report that the FBI should never have investigated Trump for Russian collusion, arguing that they did not apply objective, rigorous standards that were already in place.

“Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we conclude that the Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report,” the report said.

“Our investigation also revealed that senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor towards the information that they received, especially information received from politically affiliated persons and entities,” the report went on to say, apparently referencing the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded Fusion GPS “pee dossier.”

The report further said that no evidence had shown the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia before “the allegation from an Australian diplomat that then-Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told him the Trump campaign had dirt on Clinton.”

“In particular, at the direction of Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Deputy Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Peter Strzok opened Crossfire Hurricane immediately,” the report said. “Strzok, at a minimum, had pronounced hostile feelings toward Trump. The matter was opened as a full investigation without ever having spoken to the persons who provided the information.”

Durham said the FBI and Justice Department had acted without “appropriate objectivity or restraint in pursuing allegations of collusion or conspiracy between a U.S. political campaign and a foreign power.”

“The speed and manner in which the FBI opened and investigated Crossfire Hurricane during the presidential election season based on raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence also reflected a noticeable departure from how it approached prior matters involving possible attempted foreign election interference plans aimed at the Clinton campaign,” the report said.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Republicans won't nominate the tool chosen just for them, make him the incumbent again. Republicans never primary incumbent presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If Republicans won't nominate the tool chosen just for them, make him the incumbent again. Republicans never primary incumbent presidents.
    Actually most of the 200,000 dead are attributable to the Democrats with people like Cuomo forcing nursing homes to take back COVID positive patients when Trump sent hospital ships. And the ventilators Cuomo was demanding were killing people. Trump is a tool and a buffoon, but the main things he did wrong on COVID was not actually firing Fauci, not giving competent doctors talking about natural remedies[1] for fighting COVID a platform, and greenlighting vaccine abuse through Operation Warp Speed.

[1] I'm talking sunlight, fresh air, exercise, whole food, rest, gut health ect as opposed to hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. I get it. Some people REALLY BELIEVE in those particular pharmaceuticals. But the science isn't there. I get it, the studies weren't "done right." But the studies that have been done right show that fresh air, sunshine, vitamin D (comes from sunshine), melatonin (comes from rest), proper nutrition (plant based diet associated with good COVID outcomes and so are pro-biotics), and exercise do a much better job of improving COVID outcomes than ANY magic pill or shot you can take.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ‘Treason’: Trump Sounds Off After Durham Report Reveals FBI Malfeasance

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...i-malfeasance/

PAUL BOIS15 May 20231,877

Former President Donald Trump sounded off on Monday in response to the long-awaited report from Special Counsel John Durham showing that the FBI should have never launched its investigation into the 2016 Trump presidential campaign.

In a series of posts on the former president’s Truth Social account Monday, Trump called the actions of certain FBI agents as being tantamount to “treason” and how a “great fraud” had been pushed on the American people.

“After extensive research, Special Counsel John Durham concludes the FBI never should have launched the Trump-Russia Probe! In other words, the American Public was scammed, just as it is being scammed right now by those who don’t want to see GREATNESS for AMERICA!” he wrote

“The Durham Report spells out in great detail the Democrat Hoax that was perpetrated upon me and the American people. This is 2020 Presidential Election Fraud, just like ‘stuffing’ the ballot boxes, only more so. This totally illegal act had a huge impact on the Election. With an honest Media, we are looking at the Crime of the Century!” he later added.

In subsequent posts, the former president expressed gratitude for firing former FBI Director James Comey and called upon Congress to enact measures to ensure it never happens again.

As Breitbart News reported, Durham concluded in the 300-page report that the FBI should never have investigated Trump for Russian collusion, arguing that they did not apply objective, rigorous standards that were already in place.

“Based on the review of Crossfire Hurricane and related intelligence activities, we conclude that the Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report,” the report said.

“Our investigation also revealed that senior FBI personnel displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor towards the information that they received, especially information received from politically affiliated persons and entities,” the report went on to say, apparently referencing the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded Fusion GPS “pee dossier.”

The report further said that no evidence had shown the Trump campaign had colluded with Russia before “the allegation from an Australian diplomat that then-Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told him the Trump campaign had dirt on Clinton.”

“In particular, at the direction of Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Deputy Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Peter Strzok opened Crossfire Hurricane immediately,” the report said. “Strzok, at a minimum, had pronounced hostile feelings toward Trump. The matter was opened as a full investigation without ever having spoken to the persons who provided the information.”

Durham said the FBI and Justice Department had acted without “appropriate objectivity or restraint in pursuing allegations of collusion or conspiracy between a U.S. political campaign and a foreign power.”

“The speed and manner in which the FBI opened and investigated Crossfire Hurricane during the presidential election season based on raw, unanalyzed, and uncorroborated intelligence also reflected a noticeable departure from how it approached prior matters involving possible attempted foreign election interference plans aimed at the Clinton campaign,” the report said.
    And the same FBI suppressed the truth about Hunter Biden's laptop. This is the real "Kraken." Sydney Powell was selling snake oil when there were real issues to argue.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Actually most of the 200,000 dead are attributable to the Democrats with people like Cuomo forcing nursing homes to take back COVID positive patients when Trump sent hospital ships. And the ventilators Cuomo was demanding were killing people. Trump is a tool and a buffoon, but the main things he did wrong on COVID was not actually firing Fauci, not giving competent doctors talking about natural remedies[1] for fighting COVID a platform, and greenlighting vaccine abuse through Operation Warp Speed.

[1] I'm talking sunlight, fresh air, exercise, whole food, rest, gut health ect as opposed to hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. I get it. Some people REALLY BELIEVE in those particular pharmaceuticals. But the science isn't there. I get it, the studies weren't "done right." But the studies that have been done right show that fresh air, sunshine, vitamin D (comes from sunshine), melatonin (comes from rest), proper nutrition (plant based diet associated with good COVID outcomes and so are pro-biotics), and exercise do a much better job of improving COVID outcomes than ANY magic pill or shot you can take.
    Fascists and Communists Have No Business in Healthcare

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Trump is the dam set up to bottle up our righteous wrath. The more they chip away at him, the more they chip away at the dam.

Perhaps they're giving themselves an excuse to declare martial law. Perhaps they're just going to depose the doddering old geezer and reinstall the orange alpha geezer, because then Republicans would forgive him if he went full Jim Jones and spiked the Kool Aid at his next rally.

Not hyperbole. Of what political persuasion were the majority of the Las Vegas victims? Yet Trump not only called the whitewash a proper investigation, he banned a gun accessory by executive order. Would Republicans have taken that from Biden without a peep?

Fixing the election system and the media is the prize. They want us to settle for an orange booby prize. We're about to see them pretend to drain the swamp. But no, Hillary won't go to jail.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-16-2023 at 06:59 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Fascists and Communists Have No Business in Healthcare
    Fauci should have been fired and Cuomo should not have forced nursing homes to take back COVID positive patients. What you said ^here does not contradict that.

All the left leaning media is claiming the report found nothing, the right leaning media is claiming it vindicates Trump. I think the reality of it is both sides abuse their power to investigate and smear political rivals.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump right again. It was a hoax from the jump. The federal government was weaponized against a rival politician. Bigger than Watergate!

Nothing we didn’t already know. As usual, hypocrisy reigns in the American media and Just-us system. Some animals are more equal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Durham going to find out what the definition of hate is. Next thing you know he will be swatted and hauled off to jail.

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/s...37192631042048

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/s...37192631042048

Conspired? Or saved us?

I mean, Trump spent like $8.18 Trillion in one single term. I think Biden is still way under $2 Trillion. I think.

And don't start this left versus right thing again, or calling me a lib or anything. I'm strictly a numbers guy. If it helps, maybe the republicans just don't want democrats to spend it, and that's the reason.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too bad this still won't result in anybody going to jail. This also doesn't change the fact Trump will never be president again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    All the left leaning media is claiming the report found nothing, the right leaning media is claiming it vindicates Trump. I think the reality of it is both sides abuse their power to investigate and smear political rivals.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Do you even know what it says?

It says the same thing Q supporters and many conservatives have been saying for over 5 years.

Hillary paid for fake Russian intel, that was handed off to the FBI. The FBI corroborated the intel with a yahoo news article, the source of which was the fake Russian intel. So they corroborated the evidence with the same source, when multiple sources are required. Then they used it to launch an illegal investigation into the President of the United States. That's the definition of seditious conspiracy.

Here's the problem.

Let's say somebody pulls up to a bank and places an empty bag onto the ground. Somebody else comes and picks up the bag and puts it next to the door of the bank. Another person comes and places the bag inside the bank. Another person comes and walks the bag up to the counter. Someone else walks by, and a folded note falls out of their pocket outside of the bank and they just walk off. Somebody else picks up the note, doesn't look at it, and places it on a table inside the bank. Another person comes in, picks up the folded note off the table and places it onto the bag on the counter and walks out. The teller reads the note, fills the bag with money and zips it shut. Someone else comes in and takes the bag off the counter and places it on the ground. Somebody else comes in and walks the bag over to the door. Another person comes in and picks up the bag and carries it outside and places it on the ground. Another person comes and picks up the bag and places it on the sidewalk. Finally somebody drives by, picks up the bag and puts it in their car and drives off.

A bank was just robbed, but did anybody commit a crime? That's the game they are playing.

First they claim it was all conspiracy theory by Trump and Fox News. Then they claim it was just some low level FBI agents who made a mistake on the paperwork. Then the report comes out, they admit it looks like a larger operation of sorts, but it was all just a big coincidence.. and they are sowwwy...

Wake up, dude.. Trump has had countless fake investigations launched against him, this being the most egregious, but you also have two fake impeachments, now he is indicted and still under multiple fake investigations.

What are these fake investigations being launched by Republicans against Democrats you speak of exactly?
    Last edited by dannno; 05-17-2023 at 03:54 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Move along, comrades. Nothing to see here.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1658608315490877440

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Almost half a million views, but only a few hundred "likes" so far.

Everyone can see the bubble they're in - except them.

Almost half a million views, but only a few hundred "likes" so far.

Everyone can see the bubble they're in - except them.
    I'm just a rando schmuck with a few hundred followers (the Times has 55 million, BTW) who got retweeted by Michael Malice, and I got almost as many "likes" with almost 20 times fewer views.

https://twitter.com/Occams_Banana/st...38432074072066

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL I assume that was taken way out of context because that is way too positively pro-Trump
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Neo Republicans would prefer to have cold war era hot heads instated of moderates..

CLIP from SYSTEM UPDATE #83:

Durham Report Obliterates FBI for Russiagate Misconduct | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJgTDRlzbA

The Durham Report | Part Of The Problem 995
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robbie go over the revelations that have come out in the Durham Report. This Episode Was Recorded on 5.17.23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRvn4PVft4

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you even know what it says?
    Yes.

This report does not recommend any wholesale changes in the guidelines and policies
    that the Department and the FBI now have in place to ensure proper conduct and accountability
    in how counterintelligence activities are carried out.

Gaslighting at it's best.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast