Thread: African journalist accuses Biden of discrimination and violating first amendment

African journalist accuses Biden of discrimination and violating first amendment

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Wherein ass-licking regime stenographers express concern over "decorum" ...

White House press corps erupts as African reporter demands press sec answer his questions
    "It’s been seven months, you have not called on me."
    https://thepostmillennial.com/white-...-his-questions
    Hannah Nightingale (20 March 2023)

During Monday afternoon’s White House press conference, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre argued with Today News Africa White House correspondent Simon Ateba over his complaints of not being called upon for questions.

Immediately upon entering the room and jokingly asking why the room was more full than previous days as she stood in front of actors from the show Ted Lasso, Jean-Pierre was met with complaints from Ateba.

"We’re not doing this, we’re not doing this," Jean-Pierre said as Ateba began speaking.

"You’ve been discriminating against me and you’ve been discriminating against some people in the briefing room," he added, which was met with shushes from other reporters. "And I’m saying that this is the US. This is not China. This is not Russia."

"You are making a mockery of the First Amendment," he added, later saying, "It’s been seven months, you have not called on me."

"Decorum please," one reporter was heard telling Ateba.

"Fun times, welcome guys," Jean-Pierre told the cast of actors, later adding, "I apologize."

After the cast of actors spoke on mental health, Ateba and Jean-Pierre continued arguing.

"You can’t keep discriminating against some people in the briefing room because you don’t like them," said Ateba.

"So you have a choice," Jean-Pierre began, as Ateba said "this is not China, this is not Russia, this is the United States."

"Decorum," one reporter yelled.

"The rest of us are here too, pal," another reporter said.

"The press corps is tired of dealing with this," another said.

"There are people in the back who don’t get any questions," Ateba said.

After the room calmed down, Jean-Pierre addressed the argument, saying, "as you all know, many of you know, this is the White House press briefing room, a historic room, a room that should have decorum, a room where folks should respect their colleagues and respect the guests that are here."

"And I understand that there's going to be give and take, that's the way the press briefing has gone for decades before me and I will always, always respect that but what I will not why will not appreciate is disrespecting your colleagues and disrespecting guests who are here to talk, we’re here to talk about an incredibly important issue, which is mental health. And what has just occurred this last 10-15 minutes is unacceptable. It is unacceptable. So we're going to so we're either going to continue the briefing or we can just end the briefing right here."

Someone in the crowd responded "no," to which Jean-Pierre said, "Ok, well then, let’s go."
    //
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

//

Wonder if that same journalist is going to later accuse Biden of knowing the covid vaccines are dangerous considersing African countries didn't really use them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Wherein ass-licking regime stenographers express concern over "decorum" ...

White House press corps erupts as African reporter demands press sec answer his questions
    "It’s been seven months, you have not called on me."
    https://thepostmillennial.com/white-...-his-questions
    Hannah Nightingale (20 March 2023)

[...]
    Struggle session in the White House press room:

[...]
    https://twitter.com/simonateba/statu...76513036910595

https://twitter.com/cliftonaduncan/s...83185335824389
    //

THREAD: White House purges 442 reporters using new press credential rules

White House Purges 442 Reporters Using New Press Credential Rules
    https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/08/...dential-rules/
    Rob Bluey (04 August 2023)

[...]

Politico’s West Wing Playbook first reported the numbers Wednesday along with news that Simon Ateba, the White House correspondent for Today News Africa, lost his hard pass. Ateba, along with the other 441 reporters who no longer have credentials, won’t be able to attend White House press briefings or access the sprawling Pennsylvania Avenue campus unless they obtain what’s called a temporary day pass.

[...]

The memo also gives President Joe Biden’s press team greater power to expel journalists who don’t “act in a professional manner.” Ateba regularly sparred with White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, leading to stories in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and an appearance on the now-canceled “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

Last month, the White House Press Office sent Ateba a warning that he risked expulsion if he continued to interrupt briefings in violation of the new rules.
    [...]
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-05-2023 at 12:36 AM.

African reporter, nemesis of White House press sec sues over 'wrongful revoking' of press pass
    Simon Ateba has been the White House correspondent for the past five years.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/africa...-of-press-pass
    Katie Daviscourt (14 August 2023)

Journalist Simon Ateba has filed a lawsuit against White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and the United States Secret Service, claiming that his press pass had been "wrongfully revoked."

[...]
    //