Thread: Who's the puppet, Chris?

Who's the puppet, Chris?

Chris Christie called Trump 'Putin's puppet' for not saying that he wants Ukraine to win the war
    https://news.yahoo.com/chris-christi...055956113.html

Chris Christie Trashes Trump Town Hall: He Is A Coward And A Puppet Of Putin
    Posted By Ian Schwartz
    On Date May 11, 2023
    Former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) and probable 2024 presidential candidate on Thursday's edition of 'The Hugh Hewitt Show' ripped former President Donald Trump for his performance at a CNN town hall event on Wednesday.

"Look, I have a different approach. You know, I just ask questions, Governor, so let me ask some more. He said about Ukraine that it was not prudent to call Putin a war criminal. Do you agree with him?" Hewitt asked.

"I think he’s a coward, and I think he’s a puppet of Putin," Christie responded. "I really do. I think, I don’t why. To tell you the truth, I can’t figure it out, but there’s no other conclusion to come to. He wouldn’t say last night that Ukraine should win the war. I mean, I was stunned. It was, to me, it was the most stunning moment of the debate. If you won’t say that you think Ukraine should win the war, I don’t know where you stand with Putin. And you know, to say that he could settle it in 24 hours is the same kind of bravado that we heard 8 years ago when he said that he would build the wall across the entire border of Mexico and the United States and Mexico would pay for it. And we have a wall that’s about a fifth of what we need after his presidency, and Mexico hasn’t paid their first peso to us, yet."

Chris Christie Mocks Trump Over Sexual Abuse Verdict
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b094269bb18a32
    “I mean, you know, how many coincidences are we going to have here with Donald Trump? I mean, he must be the unluckiest S.O.B. in the world,” the former governor said.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

he killed someone with a bridge, fk that fat fk
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Nobody cares what this fat fck thinks. Shouldn't he be sitting on a beach somewhere after he rents it out to just himself?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge