Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tucker on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They're upset that Tucker has more views then them. Tough. Fox should have not caved on their contract with Tucker.
    Under the previous Twitter, he woulda already been banned.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Why did the current Twitter censor Matt Walsh’s pride week planned feature of “what is a woman?” Seems like it’s more of the same.
    No - No - No - No

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Why did the current Twitter censor Matt Walsh’s pride week planned feature of “what is a woman?” Seems like it’s more of the same.
    Whats going on with that, is it completely banned from the platform?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Absolutely. That's why they are scrambling now to find a way to silence him and other's who are seeking the truth.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...03439146172419

Tucker Carlson drops first episode of ‘Tucker on Twitter’—questions media narrative on Kakhovka Dam
    Carlson explained that such a catastrophic potential consequence indicates that if done purposefully, such an act was one of "terrorism" rather than a "military tactic."
    https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...campaign=64483
    Darian Douraghy (06 June 2023)

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson dropped the first-ever episode of his new show, "Tucker on Twitter," on Tuesday, following his ousting from Fox News in April [see this thread - OB].

Carlson jumped right into recent news, reporting that there has been an explosion at the Kakhovka Dam in southern Ukraine. He noted that this attack "puts the largest nuclear reactor in Europe in danger of melting down," and explained that such a catastrophic potential consequence indicates that if done purposefully, such an act was one of "terrorism" rather than a "military tactic."

He then took some time to attack war hawks in the Washington establishment such as Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and former Republican Governor Nikki Haley for their support of continued American involvement in Ukraine.
    Once again Tucker Carlson asks the question "How did 9/11 actually happen?" Thank you Tucker Carlson. You are now officially a 9/11 Truther. No apology needed. Please have other well respected 9/11 Truthers on your show. One isn't required to say "The government did it!" to be a 9/11 Truther. You just have to seriously question the official narrative. You have to be looking for the truth. It's in the name "Truther." You mentioned Jeffrey Epstein and how he got his millions and how did he die. Have Whitney Webb on your show please to discuss One Nation Under Blackmail.

And for everyone that wrongly blamed Truther's for dragging down Ron Paul, get serious! Look at what the MSM is trying to do with RFK Jr. Look at what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders. Look at how Tulsi Gabbard was called a "Russian asset." Trump got past the gauntlet in part because Hillary Clinton wanted him to get through since she thought he was the easiest to beat. She had no idea that Trump would use Bill Clinton's serial woman abuse against her, and in fact Trump didn't go there in the firs debate but he put winning over his long standing friendship with the Clintons in the second debate.

Lastly, don't be afraid to bite the hand that currently frees you. Elon "Imma put a chip in your brain" Musk can't be trusted. I wish you'd gone to a really free platform like https://Hive.io or https://odysee.com/. Yeah....small gripe I know. But part of me wonders if part of the reason Musk bought Twitter was to actually SAVE Twitter from itself and stop TWIXIT. (Twitter Exit). Yeah some leftists temporarily jumped ship for https://mastodon.social/ (another actually free platform that Trump ripped off to create truth.social), but they're back (unfortunately). Look at how Jack Doresy has endorsed RFK Jr. Seems he wasn't really on board with the way Twitter's censorship was killing the platform he created and loved.

Anyhow, that's a digression. Look forward to what comes of the new show.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

There is a thread on it. They signed a contract to allow them to show it and that twitter would promote it to every user. Then they sent them a screener.

A couple higher ups went against Elon's orders to allow the film to air, be shared and promoted. It was posted on the platform, along with an event page. But they were shutting down replies, likes and retweets. You could still watch it.

People freaked out and hit up Elon, who was travelling at the time.. Elon said it was a mistake, it would be fixed by morning. The higher ups that wanted it banned resigned. Elon said it was going to create the biggest Streisand effect of all time.

The next morning, Elon pinned the movie to his tweets and commented that every parent in the country should watch the movie. It received tens of millions of views.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-08-2023 at 06:11 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There is a thread on it. They signed a contract to allow them to show it and that twitter would promote it to every user. Then they sent them a screener.

A couple higher ups went against Elon's orders to allow the film to air, be shared and promoted. It was posted on the platform, along with an event page. But they were shutting down replies, likes and retweets. You could still watch it.

People freaked out and hit up Elon, who was travelling at the time.. Elon said it was a mistake, it would be fixed by morning. The higher ups that wanted it banned resigned. Elon said it was going to create the biggest Streisand effect of all time.

The next morning, Elon pinned the movie to his tweets and commented that every parent in the country should watch the movie. It received tens of millions of views.
    Holy $#@!.

Based.

from the link

The big picture: Carlson has been leveraging allies, such as former NFL quarterback Brett Favre, to put pressure on the network to let him out of his contract.

A source told Axios that Carlson was told by a senior Fox executive that the network's goal is to keep him sidelined until 2025.

this makes Fox even worse than MSNBC and CNN. At least they are up front with their biases.

There is a thread on it. [...]
    Twitter Strikes Deal with Daily Wire on "What is a Woman?" Doc, then Renegs

Scoop: Fox News says Tucker Carlson breached his contract.
    Carlson's legal team, according to a source familiar with its thinking, objects to the network's effort to block Carlson's Twitter appearances because, they believe, Twitter is not directly competitive with Fox News.
    Ah. That explains why he didn't go to some place like NewsMax.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thanks for the update. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.

ADL Warns Twitter Against Working With ‘Obvious Antisemite’ Tucker Carlson

https://www.yahoo.com/news/adl-warns...200623981.html

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Wow. Is the ADL right? 88 Million views is Heil Hitler.

The number 88 refers to the fact that H is the eigth letter of the alphabet, so 88 is HH. This stands for "Heil Hitler".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/adl-warns...200623981.html

Second episode:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...28190445477890

Second episode:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...28190445477890
    Tucker must read RPF:

Totalitarian revolution is a tricky thing. You have to control the media and courts, which the left does in Brazil and the US, but then for full control, you must control the police and military. That’s a little but harder, although Obama, Soros and friends have been working hard to purge the ranks of anyone who would oppose leftist totalitarian dictatorship in the US.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...92516363231236

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...92516363231236

I predict we're going to see an exodus from MSMBS dinosaur media. Once the other big media personalities see Tucker's numbers, there's no way they can stay behind. I think it's going to be a "bi-partisan" rush for the exits...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I predict we're going to see an exodus from MSMBS dinosaur media. Once the other big media personalities see Tucker's numbers, there's no way they can stay behind. I think it's going to be a "bi-partisan" rush for the exits...
    I think you're right but how many of those individuals actually have the ability to pull ratings, or significant ratings.

I think you're right but how many of those individuals actually have the ability to pull ratings, or significant ratings.
    I'm sure a Jon Stewart could get numbers on Twitter. I don't know if it would be Tucker-numbers, but it would be a lot. If Jon Stewart can double his daily rating just by switching over to Twitter, the MSMBS execs are going to have a hard time putting together a package that would convince him not to do that.

But I think we'll see others in the conservative media adopt first. I'm sure Greg Gutfeld could get better numbers on Twitter. And Tucker may end up boosting ratings of other conservative media personalities that have already moved, just by osmosis. The more that people use a platform, the more likely they are to use it for everything. So, people who switch to Twitter to "watch Tucker" may just end up watching other conservative hosts there, as well.

BTW, E2 from Tucker was nothing but kidney-shots to The Agenda. Damn... I would almost feel sorry for them if they weren't so f-ing evil...

On a side note, how do they or how does Tucker make money on Twitter?

With nearly 100 million views per episode, Tucker will be rolling in the dough just with a link to a merch store from his Twitter home page. I have no idea how he monetizes, I'm just saying that with numbers like that, it almost doesn't matter.

84 million views and counting.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...03439146172419

If just a fraction of those actually watched the video, it would still beat anything on "prime time" cable news.

Part of it may be due to the "novelty" factor, and the number will probably drop off as time goes by - but even allowing for that, I suspect he'll still get numbers that at least 99% of podcasters (and 100% of cable news talking heads) will wish they could get.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Apparently, it was a quite a bit more than "just a fraction" - 22% (i.e., more than one in five).

Of course, a lot of that is probably due to the curiosity of looky-loos who wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and those numbers will almost certainly drop off over time.

But still ... damn!

He could lose 75% of that and would still beat the pants off everyone else by huge margin.

Hell, he could even lose 90% and still be a leading contender.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-09-2023 at 02:38 PM.

Apparently, it was a quite a bit more than "just a fraction" - 22% (i.e., more than one in five).

Of course, a lot of that is probably due to the curiosity of looky-loos who wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and those numbers will almost certainly drop off over time.

But still ... damn!

He could lose 75% of that and would still beat the pants off everyone else by a large margin.

He could even lose 90% and still be a leading contender.
    Agreed.

There will be a variety of ways.

Here's one:
    "Subscriptions" are another. Here's an example:
    As far as I know, Carlson isn't monetizing any of his Twitter stuff yet.

That might be due to the fact that he is still under contract with FOX News.

If he's not making money from advertisers or subscriptions, then is he legally in competition with FOX News?

But once his contract expires (or sooner, if he can find a way) ...

I'm sure there will be exclusive subscription-based content.

(Because he's not stupid.)

But I expect he'll put out plenty of freely-available content, too.

(Because he's not stupid.)

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    from the link

The big picture: Carlson has been leveraging allies, such as former NFL quarterback Brett Favre, to put pressure on the network to let him out of his contract.

A source told Axios that Carlson was told by a senior Fox executive that the network's goal is to keep him sidelined until 2025.

this makes Fox even worse than MSNBC and CNN. At least they are up front with their biases.
    Agreed.

No sane person should ever watch that $#@! again.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

But still ... damn!

He could lose 75% of that and would still beat the pants off everyone else by huge margin.

Hell, he could even lose 90% and still be a leading contender.
    Has anyone broken down the number of people who actually watched his video, as opposed to, what I believe these "views" represent: the number of times the static tweet is seen.

I don't $#@!ter so I do not know for sure how that works, but I am assuming that is the case.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    BTW, E2 from Tucker was nothing but kidney-shots to The Agenda. Damn... I would almost feel sorry for them if they weren't so f-ing evil...
    Not me, I was laughing and cheering.

"They" need a mud hole stomped in their collective asses.

If I had my way it be a real ass stomping.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-13-2023 at 07:28 PM.

Maybe this will also bring an end to the awful Sean Shamity

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast