Thread: The Real History of Robert Kennedy Jr.

The Real History of Robert Kennedy Jr.

LewRockwell.com
    May 02, 2023
    Robert Barnes
    Charles Burris

• In his early 20’s, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. attacked the overthrow of Allende in Chile. (See Atlantic Monthly, February 1974). In 1975, before the Church Committee completed revelations, he condemned American assassinations of foreign leaders. (See Wall Street Journal, December 16, 1975). When others stayed silent as we unleashed Islamic jihad through Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, RFK pushed back in twin articles in February of 1979 published in the Post and the Boston Globe against the coups. RFK continue to criticize almost every major foreign intervention in his lifetime, which started with Vietnam alongside his father’s campaign in 1968 through his criticism of both Iraq wars, the intervention in Syria, and the involvement in Afghanistan, criticizing these oil-driven wars, as his commentary in 2001, 2003, 2005, 2009, 2016, and 2018 detail. As the latest iteration of that, see a pre-campaign, but recent piece in Politico.

• RFK’s dissident history doesn’t stop there. Just as he opposed regime change, anti-democratic coups, and foreign assassinations, he continued in his critique of torture and mass state surveillance. See his 2005 article on the best of America reflecting an “anti-torture tradition” in the December 17, 2005 edition of the Los Angeles Times, or his interview from 2005 in Oprah’s magazine. This led to early criticism of the globalist agenda of mass surveillance on Covid, as it did critique of digital currency and centralized banking power. An early focus of RFK criticism during Covid was Fauci, and he early-on spotted the Wuhan leak and gain of function problems.

• RFK also questioned the integrity of American elections’, attributed his father and uncle’s assassinations to the intelligence agencies, and critiqued both the public health and food industries in America for decades, attacking the pharma-industrial complex, the food-industrial complex, and the military-industrial complex. Along the way, RFK attacked, by name, the likes of Bill Gates, and Klaus Schwab.

• Kennedy’s Children Health Defense led the way against Covid policy. He forecast the vaccine problems immediately. While much of his Covid criticism was being removed from YouTube, suppressed on social media, and smeared in the institutional press, his Children Health Defense led the way sponsoring writers, speakers and activists in challenging the narrative, while one of the first to warn of vaccine mandates, dangerous vaccines, and the pernicious role of Bill Gates. RFK said, in April of 2020, from the inception, that “the current lockdown measures that are in place during the Covid-19 pandemic are training society to do what it’s told, to accept this kind of surveillance, to accept these constraints on our civil rights, to allow the government to come in and tell us that we must stay at home and not send our kids to school”: while blasting the WHO as Bill Gates “owned.” His work was so significant that he was the primary target of media-state sponsored censorship, including his May 2, 2020 published broadcast with Patrick Bet-David.

• This followed RFK’s long skepticism of globalist agendas on food and medicine. He condemned the FDA and USDA as just Big Food cutouts poisoning our bodies through their corporate cartel control over the food supply and its enabler regulators. Kennedy bashed “alternative” meat products, while attacking corporate controlled farms for replacing family farmers. RFK repeatedly represented family farmers and ordinary fishermen against corporations and their state-colluding allies. RFK’s sponsorship of the leading small farmer, direct-to-table, natural foods, the Weston A. Price Foundation, reflected that. This paralleled his legendary fight against Big Pharma, especially in the coerced vaccine environment. This extends to him critiquing the globalist aspects of the climate change movement, central bank digital currency, and promoting alternatives in the food, medicine, and financial markets.

• Anyone ignoring this nearly half-century criticism of the establishment in RFK’s dissident voice on the critical issues of Deep State corruption, regulatory capture, crony capitalism, militaristic adventurism, the mass polluting of our bodies in the food, medical and local environmental support chains, the propagation of the war machine, the corrupting influence of the intelligence agencies, ignores one fact above all: RFK blames the Deep State for the murder of his father and uncle. There’s a reason they fear him, and it ain’t because they think he’s secretly on their side. The Sins Against the Father will be Remembered by the Son.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...rt-kennedy-jr/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I heard he is a womanizer
    Being a Kennedy, I'd be surprised if he isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Being a Kennedy, I'd be surprised if he isn't.
    It will be interesting to see what kind of dirt comes out on him. The media is making his anti vaxx stand like he is just so miss informed.

I am not sure how many know that his voice problem is a result of vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    It will be interesting to see what kind of dirt comes out on him. The media is making his anti vaxx stand like he is just so miss informed.

I am not sure how many know that his voice problem is a result of vaccines.
    RFK is pretty open about his past. Nothing popped out at me that would cause me to not support him.

If you have a link, please post it, I have not found anything about vaccines being the cause of his voice problem. He has Spasmodic Dysphonia which is a neurological disorder.

Oprah: I know you became an environmental advocate after beating a heroin addiction. How did you get hooked?

Bobby: Pretty soon after my dad died, I started taking drugs. I was part of a generational revolution that looked at drugs almost as a political statement—a rebellion again the preceding generation, which had opposed the civil rights movement and promoted Vietnam. At the time, I don't think any of us were aware of how damaging drugs could be.

Oprah: When did you first know you were in trouble?

Bobby: When I was a kid, I'd always had iron willpower and the ability to control my appetites. At 9 I gave up candy for Lent and didn't eat it again until I was in college. After I started taking drugs, I earnestly tried to stop. I couldn't. That's the most demoralizing part of addiction. I couldn't keep contracts with myself.

Oprah: I think every addiction is a cover for an emotional wound.

Bobby: I'm not sure if I agree with that. I don't know whether addiction is principally genetic, a result of emotional injury, or a combination of both. But all that matters is what I do today. Insight doesn't cure the addict any more than insight cures diabetes. You may understand perfectly well how diabetes works, but if you don't take your insulin, you're dead. The same is true with addiction. It doesn't matter what got you there; it's how you conduct yourself today, day by day.

Oprah: Once you broke the habit, did you still crave heroin?

Bobby: No. I've been sober for 23 years, and I'm one of the lucky ones: I've never had a single urge since.

Oprah: I know that you have a genetic neurological condition called spasmodic dysphonia, which is straining your speech. Does it hurt when you talk?

Bobby: No, but it's an effort. The disease didn't hit me until I was about 43. I used to have a strong voice.

https://www.oprah.com/omagazine/opra...kennedy-jr/all

He's legit on a lot of issues.

But he's a Dem which means he's anti-2A and pro IRS...
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    He's legit on a lot of issues.

But he's a Dem which means he's anti-2A and pro IRS...

He has consistently spoken in defense of the Bill of Rights in his speeches and interviews, some of which have been posted on this site.

RFK Jr. trashes CBDC's, but fully supports Bitcoin.

https://www.ibtimes.com/robert-f-ken...itcoin-3684195

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    [...] he's anti-2A [...]
    He has consistently spoken in defense of the Bill of Rights [...]
    He has consistently spoken in defense of some of the Bill of Rights.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    He has consistently spoken in defense of some of the Bill of Rights.
    He stated "Bill of Rights". I take that as a whole. Keep me posted if/when he singles any out, I'd like to hear his position on the 2nd A.

But, as I have stated elsewhere, it is up to the People to defend/protect their natural rights - not politicians. Keeping in mind that Obama was the greatest gun salesman in... history? LOL

He stated "Bill of Rights". I take that as a whole. Keep me posted if/when he singles any out, I'd like to hear his position on the 2nd A.

But, as I have stated elsewhere, it is up to the People to defend/protect their natural rights - not politicians. Keeping in mind that Obama was the greatest gun salesman in... history? LOL
    If politicians are irrelevant to the defense/protection of natural rights, then what possible difference can it make what statements RFK might make about the Bill of Rights ("as a whole" or otherwise)? (IOW: Why bring it up in one post just to dismiss it in the next?)

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If politicians are irrelevant to the defense/protection of natural rights, then what possible difference can it make what statements RFK might make about the Bill of Rights ("as a whole" or otherwise)? (IOW: Why bring it up in one post just to dismiss it in the next?)
    Folks like me embrace and understand that we are born with inalienable rights.

This country is so far gone from the way I used to know it... Ron Paul is right to say that we must "change the hearts and minds of the American people".

For the most part, democrats will not entertain what any republican or libertarian has to say, and for the most part republicans will not entertain what democrats have to say - acknowledging that there are exceptions.

RFK Jr. is sincere about what he says; crony corporatists in bed with government, lobbyists in the WH, lack of time and sufficient testing of injections into human beings, etc., including talking about the Bill of Rights. He has a much better chance of reaching democrats (many who straight-ticket vote) than Ron Paul ever would.

It's a start. Hopefully with some positive outcomes.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-09-2023 at 03:17 PM.

Better than Biden. I believe at this point all the Democrats in my family intend to vote for RFK jr in the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Better than Biden. I believe at this point all the Democrats in my family intend to vote for RFK jr in the primary.
    Just about everybody in my liberty group as well. Whodathunk?

Though, our goal is to reach democrats and attempt to nudge them to the side of liberty - not so much to "win" a candidacy.

Just about everybody in my liberty group as well. Whodathunk?

Though, our goal is to reach democrats and attempt to nudge them to the side of liberty - not so much to "win" a candidacy.
    Yeah, but if he won it would be ok I suppose. He has some good ideas, but is probably going to get himself a lone gunman if he does much better.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Schumer would be worse than Biden.

RFK is pretty open about his past. Nothing popped out at me that would cause me to not support him.

If you have a link, please post it, I have not found anything about vaccines being the cause of his voice problem. He has Spasmodic Dysphonia which is a neurological disorder.
    Dark Journalist interviewed him back when he was trying to help Sirhan get out of prison because he feels he did not kill his father. He disclosed the vaxx injury at that time. I would vote for him. Also neurological disorders are a very common vaxx injury...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is the responsibility of the people to protect our liberties, something the Founders said.

But it does help when people in office aren't actively working to take them away.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Remember, how the mass media (and to some extent, "alternative" media, which has been co-opted by the money printer) treats him will tell the story of whether he is a legit threat or whether he is controlled opposition. Ignored, smeared, marginalized, "blacked out"?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Remember, how the mass media (and to some extent, "alternative" media, which has been co-opted by the money printer) treats him will tell the story of whether he is a legit threat or whether he is controlled opposition. Ignored, smeared, marginalized, "blacked out"?
    No it won't. Because we'll have people on these forums trying to twist it to say that he's being blacked out to get people to support him because that's just what they want you to believe and we're all fools being duped, and only a few omniscient sages among us really know what's going on.

Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-10-2023 at 08:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Because we'll have people on these forums trying to twist it to say that he's being blacked out to get people to support him...
    Of course we will. Right up to the point where the FRN is worthless, and maybe even beyond if people buy into the Currency Chip designed to replace the stuff.

And who knows? They may actually try that eventually, instead of just trying to spin things that way. But I doubt it. There's no bad publicity but no publicity. And when it comes to Republican primary voters, bad publicity is good and no publicity is deadly. They'll stick with what works as long as it keeps working.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-10-2023 at 09:12 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.