Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 254

Thread: Confused, abused and misused transgenders

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There are a million topics to discuss. But some topics are thrust into the political arena, constantly pushed into our faces, and the political operatives want everyone to take a side, and divide. It’s a standard divide and conquer tactic, and it is also a standard diversionary tactic. A two for one.

    Ignore much more important issues (like war, looting in the form of government spending, totalitarianism, erosion of rights, monetary destruction, etc) and focus on interesting but essentially minor issues.

    Two issues that fit the bill are abortion and transgenderism. It’s interesting that Matt Welch focuses on both of those issues in that video.
    It's not a small issue when:

    1) Children are being transitioned.

    2) Parents who object to children being transitioned are losing their parental rights.

    3) The rest of us are losing out 1st Amendment rights both of speech and of conscience.

    Do you realize the Biden Administration joined in an LGBTQ lawsuit against private Christian colleges and universities over discrimination?

    Honestly, there are transgenders that are against what's being done in their name.

    Case in point:

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    These people don't care about money. All they care about is the mission, the goal.
    Dude, it takes power to accomplish the mission, and money is power.

    It's like saying the carpenter doesn't care about the hammer, he only cares about the nails.

    End.

    The.

    Fed.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-01-2023 at 08:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dude, it takes power to accomplish the mission, and money is power.

    It's like saying the carpenter doesn't care about the hammer, he only cares about the nails.

    End.

    The.

    Fed.
    Not the kind of money we're talking about.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not the kind of money we're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @A Son of Liberty is correct in identifying the source: "schooling". That could be neutralized overnight without a single dollar in spending changing, simply by taking your children out of school.
    Take the Federal Bribe $$ out of the local schools. That would be much more achievable than every parent across this land taking their children completely out of schools.

    Since I am asked all of the time, and because defunding the lobbyists/corporatists/special interest doesn't/never seems to be popular - what is your solution that will have at least half a chance of working? Shoot them all, which I in no way, shape or form advocate or support?

    My old man always used to tell me: "If you got the money you can do anything in this world that you want. If you don't got the money, tough sh|t." Throughout my entire life that saying has always been true and correct.


    The answer is that Fox is not as concerned about making money as it is about being a faithful servant of the regime.
    Because at that level, they already have an endless reserve of money, and now it is about power/conquest. Defund it all. Bring it all back local where you have a direct say and voice. At that point, you can defend your property and the town that you live in via your God/Natural-given Right - no need to ask permission about a piece of plastic that Massie is dealing with.


    Well?
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Take the Federal Bribe $$ out of the local schools. That would be much more achievable than every parent across this land taking their children completely out of schools.

    Since I am asked all of the time, and because defunding the lobbyists/corporatists/special interest doesn't/never seems to be popular - what is your solution that will have at least half a chance of working? Shoot them all, which I in no way, shape or form advocate or support?

    My old man always used to tell me: "If you got the money you can do anything in this world that you want. If you don't got the money, tough sh|t." Throughout my entire life that saying has always been true and correct.




    Because at that level, they already have an endless reserve of money, and now it is about power/conquest. Defund it all. Bring it all back local where you have a direct say and voice. At that point, you can defend your property and the town that you live in via your God/Natural-given Right - no need to ask permission about a piece of plastic that Massie is dealing with.

    First, I want to be clear that I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying - I agree that the funding is a major issue. But movements like this have occurred throughout the history of humanity, most notably during the early 20th century, and those movements required relatively little money to achieve their goals.

    The fact of the matter is, cutting off the flow of money is NOT going to stop the people who desire to destroy Western Civilization, PAF. They'll find ways to do it, regardless.

    Our civilization under-girds everything. it's the foundation of our society. That's why I see this as a more important issue.

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And everything all of us hold dear is part of that: individual rights, property rights, free markets, all of it will be gone, if this Marxist revolution is successful.
    Precisely.

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Bro, my friend, @Brian4Liberty is correct. What makes everything even possible is FUNDING this crap. Look around. Even though there are trans and other movements, they are by and large very small in actual numbers. Gallup finds 7.2% of U.S. adults identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or something other than straight or heterosexual. That is a far cry from 92.8% of the entire U.S. population. Hospitals are being subsidized, bonuses given to classify and re-classify, centers popping up, re-education in public schools - all funded by $$$$.

    Get crony corporatism out of Washington and watch how fast everything dries up. At that point, trans and others can think as do as they wish, but without $$dollars$$ they can do it amongst themselves and on their own dime, leaving the rest of us alone.

    EVERYTHING comes down to $$money$$. From the point and time that you earn it, to them stealing it from you and redistributing it for nefarious and unconstitutional pet peeves and projects including WAR. One thing is for certain, global corporations, crony corporations at home, hospitals and centers are all profiting by this. CUT THE LOBBYISTS AND THE FUNDING and it ALL DRIES UP.

    Ron Paul discusses this, RFK Jr. discusses this. We need more ground swell and communication until the People understand.
    Bro, that's wishful thinking. The funding isn't just coming from the government. And "crony capitalism" isn't going to dry up soon. Also it matters not how many adults today are identifying as whatever. THEY ARE GOING AFTER THE CHILREN! In 50 years most of that 92.8% that you're counting will be dead. Bill Maher brought this point home when he talked about how "If we follow this trajectory we will all be gay by 2054."



    I know he was making a joke, but it was a joke based in reality. Here's Marjorie Taylor Green showing a chart of how trans identification among teens rapidly exploded during the pandemic.



    Look at 4:25 in the above video. Note that her chart was not at all rebutted. So....what are you going to tell a divorced parent who's 12 y/o old says she wants to cut her breasts off and the other parent is in agreement? Oh...don't worry about it? Just help me in my never accomplished quest to audit the Federal Reserve? What is @Byran4Liberty going to tell that parent? I know what I would tell that parent. I would share with that parent information that I've found and put in this threat about how this whole "gender affirming care" movement is based on pseudo science. In a way this makes this issue more important than the "End The Fed" movement. What practical steps can people do about crony capitalism? Vote? Write their congressman? Buy gold I guess. What practical steps can you take if your children are convinced from TikTok that they're in the wrong body? You can share the facts with them and hope they listen.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    The fact of the matter is, cutting off the flow of money is NOT going to stop the people who desire to destroy Western Civilization, PAF. They'll find ways to do it, regardless.
    I don't see how. Even the devil himself can't drive nails without a hammer, if only a makeshift one. The broad middle is bribable. And the hungrier you make them, the easier it is to bribe them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    They'll find ways to do it, regardless.

    Solution? What do you suggest?


    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't see how. Even the devil himself can't drive nails without a hammer, if only a makeshift one. The broad middle is bribable. And the hungrier you make them, the easier it is to bribe them.
    That's how I see it.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Take the Federal Bribe $$ out of the local schools. That would be much more achievable than every parent across this land taking their children completely out of schools.

    Since I am asked all of the time, and because defunding the lobbyists/corporatists/special interest doesn't/never seems to be popular - what is your solution that will have at least half a chance of working? Shoot them all, which I in no way, shape or form advocate or support?

    My old man always used to tell me: "If you got the money you can do anything in this world that you want. If you don't got the money, tough sh|t." Throughout my entire life that saying has always been true and correct.




    Because at that level, they already have an endless reserve of money, and now it is about power/conquest. Defund it all. Bring it all back local where you have a direct say and voice. At that point, you can defend your property and the town that you live in via your God/Natural-given Right - no need to ask permission about a piece of plastic that Massie is dealing with.


    Well?
    It's not just the schools. It's TikTok. It's CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR. It's Hollywood. It's their peers. Gender identity dysphoria doubled during the pandemic when the kids were out of school! That's what @Anti Federalist is trying to say.

    And...it's time to quit acting like we can't walk and chew gum at the same time. I'm all for getting federal money out of schools. I've yet to see anyone (including you) make any practical proposal on how to do this in the short term. But I personally have people in my life that I need to have a conversation with about this topic. I'm sure other people do as well. This isn't about hating transgenders or anybody else. This is about giving people the tools to make informed decisions. It's not different than pointing out that COVID vaccines actually have serious side effects and there are natural ways to cure COVID that are actually good for your overall health anyway. Note that I'm not even advocating for new legislation. Red states are doing this without any prompting from people like me. I'm just putting information out there for people that need it.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't see how. Even the devil himself can't drive nails without a hammer, if only a makeshift one. The broad middle is bribable. And the hungrier you make them, the easier it is to bribe them.
    You don't have the power to cut off the flow of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Solution? What do you suggest?
    Giving people enough information to be able to make informed decisions which is the purpose of this thread.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I disagree.

    Both are hardly "minor" issues.

    Why do "we" oppose endless warfare? Primarily because of the human toll. The endless trail of bloodshed as young men are fed into the meat grinder of some pointless conflict that has nothing ot do with the national good.

    The reversal of Roe, thrust abortion back onto my radar, because it gives the Marxist left an opportunity to now push for something they have always wanted: normalization of infanticide.

    The explosive rise in transqueeerism has a "death cult" component as well: suicides.

    That death count, far greater than any recent war, makes those issues no longer "minor distractions".
    Yep.



    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You don't have the power to cut off the flow of money.
    Yes you most certainly do.


    Giving people enough information to be able to make informed decisions which is the purpose of this thread.

    Of course. That's a given in everyday conversation, including this very topic. But:


    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    There are a million topics to discuss. But some topics are thrust into the political arena, constantly pushed into our faces, and the political operatives want everyone to take a side, and divide. It’s a standard divide and conquer tactic, and it is also a standard diversionary tactic. A two for one.

    Ignore much more important issues (like war, looting in the form of government spending, totalitarianism, erosion of rights, monetary destruction, etc) and focus on interesting but essentially minor issues.

    Two issues that fit the bill are abortion and transgenderism. It’s interesting that Matt Welch focuses on both of those issues in that video.

    is still most important and what most folks don't seem to understand.


    How come they do it, but the liberty folks never seem or want to????????????


    Last edited by PAF; 05-01-2023 at 09:28 AM.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yes you most certainly do.
    No you don't. Not more than you are already doing or you would have done it already.

    Of course. That's a given in everyday conversation, including this very topic. But:

    is still most important and what most folks don't seem to understand.
    What you don't seem to understand is we've already done every fvcking thing we can do on the top you and @Brian4Liberty think is the most import. And as you said in the thread on "making a dent"...when it comes to that topic we haven't. So excuse me if I don't think and important topic that can actually make a difference should not be derailed over something many of us have been trying to do since at least 2007. And by "make a difference" I don't mean stop the overall downward spiral of society. (Only the Second Coming of Jesus will do that). But if one parent somewhere gets forwarded information from, for example, the gender clinic whistleblower, and decides "You know what? I don't care what my ex says or the courts say. This is wrong and harmful and I have the evidence to show it and I'm going to fight light hell for my child." If even one person does that than that's a greater victory than all of the "audit the fed" votes that we've had that have failed up to this point.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    No you don't. Not more than you are already doing or you would have done it already.



    What you don't seem to understand is we've already done every fvcking thing we can do on the top you and @Brian4Liberty think is the most import. And as you said in the thread on "making a dent"...when it comes to that topic we haven't. So excuse me if I don't think and important topic that can actually make a difference should not be derailed over something many of us have been trying to do since at least 2007. And by "make a difference" I don't mean stop the overall downward spiral of society. (Only the Second Coming of Jesus will do that). But if one parent somewhere gets forwarded information from, for example, the gender clinic whistleblower, and decides "You know what? I don't care what my ex says or the courts say. This is wrong and harmful and I have the evidence to show it and I'm going to fight light hell for my child." If even one person does that than that's a greater victory than all of the "audit the fed" votes that we've had that have failed up to this point.
    @jmdrake please don't think that I am trying to derail anything, I truly am not. I agree with and respect exactly where you're coming from, but for me personally, I feel that there are basic core issues that need to be addressed, which can and will solve many of the other problems that we face - or at least allow them to be handled more easily.

    I can't fight against crony money alone. I don't remember who said it, possibly Kim Dot Com (???) but there was a reference to "F&ck You Money". And how true that is. The only way to defeat that is with an awakening of the people and strangle the beast. Otherwise, whatever the issues, they will simply continue, while we run around with our heads cut off until we are defeated once and for all.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Yes you most certainly do.





    Of course. That's a given in everyday conversation, including this very topic. But:





    is still most important and what most folks don't seem to understand.


    How come they do it, but the liberty folks never seem or want to????????????


    Check the registration date on my sig. I was at rallies like that back in 2007. Been there. Done that. Spoke at a Rally in 2008 before Rand Paul spoke. (That was in Nashville). I've been to End The Fed protests. Back in 2008 get 1000 people in Nashville to show up to protest wasn't hard. Getting 100 people to man the phones to do voter outreach? Getting 10 people to man the phones to do voter outreach? Hard as hell.

    Flashback:

    When Rand says at 0:24 "These young people you heard tonight would be great candidate.." yeah I was one of them. No I didn't run for anything. I did help @Matt Collins become Davidson County GOP Vice Chair....and they kicked him out in less than a year. A couple of others on the committee lasted a bit longer. Rand Paul and Thomas Massie and Glenn Bradley are a few wins our movement got over the years. But that required a helluva lot of hard work by them and a lot of volunteers. Oh, and I did help someone get elected to the Tennessee State Legislature only for him to get redistricted out of a seat. I haven't seen a single thing accomplished by protesting against the Federal Reserve. Rand did get within 7 votes of an audit. I wish him well the next time he tries.

    And so....I'm back to what I said before. YOU do not have the power to cut off the money to the Fed. None of us do actually. They just keep printing it. You can protest. You can bring attention to the issue. You can try to do what some of us have been trying to do since 2007. Maybe if enough liberty minded senators get elected something will happen. I won't hold my breath. Look back at what we tried.



    Tell me what we accomplished? Do you think we just needed a bigger rally?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  20. #77
    Unfortunately it's much easier to convince your everyday regular American, even Democrats, that these drugs and medical procedures harm children permanently before they know what they want in life than complicated stuff like ending the fed and abolishing the IRS. And it's all part of the same agenda.

    Abortion is a little more tricky, the majority of Americans are pro-choice and ok with first term abortions. Only a minority are ok with second and third term abortions, unless the mother's life is in danger.. however I've heard from doctors that this "mother's life is in danger, so we must abort" NEVER happens... If it does, it happens when the baby is viable - thus they can terminate the pregnancy either induce labor or do a C-section and have the baby. The extreme left, including Democrat politicians are twisting pro-choice into meaning women have the right to terminate pregnancy and abort at any time for any reason. Less than 10% of Americans agree with this. They use the "health of the mother" as their argument to trick leftists and moderates into allowing women to abort at any stage, even though this is a false argument. Especially in the third trimester when the baby is viable and can live on its own (with medical assistance).

    The vast majority of Americans agree with abortion restrictions to some extent. Almost all of Europe has 10-12 week limits on abortion. The US is up there only with countries like China and North Korea, and maybe Sweden, when it comes to liberalization of abortion laws.

    That said, Jazz didn't transition at 17, Jazz had bottom surgery at 17. Jazz transitioned around age 7. They said they liked boys. At around age 13, after all the puberty blocking drugs and hormones, Jazz claimed they were "pan-sexual" and liked girls too. Now Jazz dates girls and says they "never feel like their true self". The drugs caused Jazz's genitals to be so small they couldn't form the vaginal canal with genital material and had to resort to using intestinal lining which caused major health problems for Jazz.

    And to be fair, AF created the thread about that poor kid in Texas I think whose mother abused her son and told him that monsters only like boys, and when he is with his father he is a boy. When he's with his mother he is a girl, and there is a whole court case surrounding the father's right to raise his son who is abused by his mother. So he is well aware of the abuse that is associated with this Munchhausen by proxy transgender issue.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-01-2023 at 10:41 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I disagree.

    Both are hardly "minor" issues.

    Why do "we" oppose endless warfare? Primarily because of the human toll. The endless trail of bloodshed as young men are fed into the meat grinder of some pointless conflict that has nothing ot do with the national good.

    The reversal of Roe, thrust abortion back onto my radar, because it gives the Marxist left an opportunity to now push for something they have always wanted: normalization of infanticide.

    The explosive rise in transqueeerism has a "death cult" component as well: suicides.

    That death count, far greater than any recent war, makes those issues no longer "minor distractions".
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    My friend, if you don't think that the utter destruction of the norms of Western Civilization, which has bequeathed unto our generations the most scientifically, industrially, and culturally advanced society in the history of human civilizations, you've missed the boat.

    This "trans" movement is not simply an effort to correct historic wrongs, as some other social movements have been in the past (*some*, not all). This is a deliberate effort to destroy the family, the fundamental building block of society, by a group whose interests are 100% intent upon doing so in an effort to collapse the West into a quasi-communist cum fascist model of society. You can see it in the numbers - 25% of schoolkids identify as on the LGBTQ-etc. spectrum. This is an utter EARTHQUAKE for our civilization. It's not organic. It's manufactured.

    I have a Masters in Teaching (it's niche, I know... and I'm not a teacher...), so I know what these people are teaching our kids. School today is not what school was when I and presumably you attended (I'm Gen-X). It wasn't real good then, but it's a helluva lot worse now. Teaching schools are churning out hard-left indoctrinated teachers, and they're going into LITERALLY (and I'm not using that term the way a millennial uses it, but according to it's actual definition), EVERY school district in this country. There isn't anywhere that is safe - not even the deepest red county in the country. The only hope is that correct-thinking people start homeschooling their kids. There is no escape otherwise. This is an infestation - a pandemic with probably a 75% kill rate.

    It's not about the individual trans people. It's about the movement as a whole. The term "cultural marxism" is used to describe it, though I don't necessarily adhere to that term, but it does an adequate job.

    This is a far, far, far greater threat than any war, than any financial turbulence, or any enemy could ever pose. This is an invasion from within. This is cultural rot - the END of Western Civilization. There really isn't anything more important than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's not a small issue when:

    1) Children are being transitioned.

    2) Parents who object to children being transitioned are losing their parental rights.

    3) The rest of us are losing out 1st Amendment rights both of speech and of conscience.

    Do you realize the Biden Administration joined in an LGBTQ lawsuit against private Christian colleges and universities over discrimination?

    Honestly, there are transgenders that are against what's being done in their name.

    Case in point:

    Don’t get me wrong. I don't disagree. I agree that it is destructive and should be opposed and countered. But my point is that, right from the start, it should be dismissed as a Marxist political tactic. They want you to jump into details, and try to debate the merits of what they want to do. There are no merits. The point is to draw you into an emotional battle. It’s a trap.

    That’s why they push it to absurd levels. Drag queen strip shows for children. Gender confusion and sexuality taught in school. They want division and a battle, but don't forget that it was planned and created by them.

    Likewise on the other side, abortion is the emotional distraction. They push it to an absurd level, and then it get pushed back at an absurd level. Roe v. Wade is rightly overturned, and practically the next day Linsey Graham is calling for a Federal ban on abortion, and extremist groups start to push to ban birth control and morning after pills, which are in no way the same thing as later surgical abortions.

    These are synthetic problems which can be avoided by individuals. Women do not have to get abortions. The Mormons were ahead of the game, and have shown that they could avoid that trap. People with school aged kids can oppose this at every turn, but it may come down to alternative and/or home schooling, if it can’t be kept out of public schools. Imagine public schools attended only by the children of those who take their kids to drag queen strip shows. How many kids would be in those public schools?

    You can not individually avoid inflation, you can not individually avoid the overcrowding and negative effects of mass immigration, you can not avoid bans on plentiful energy sources, you can avoid a complete economic collapse, you can not avoid a nanny state or totalitarian government, you can not avoid the fallout from nuclear war. I suggest that those are not diversions or distractions.

    It’s about priorities.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Don’t get me wrong. I don't disagree. I agree that it is destructive and should be opposed and countered. But my point is that, right from the start, it should be dismissed as a Marxist political tactic. They want you to jump into details, and try to debate the merits of what they want to do. There are no merits. The point is to draw you into an emotional battle. It’s a trap.

    That’s why they push it to absurd levels. Drag queen strip shows for children. Gender confusion and sexuality taught in school. They want division and a battle, but don't forget that it was planned and created by them.

    Likewise on the other side, abortion is the emotional distraction. They push it to an absurd level, and then it get pushed back at an absurd level. Roe v. Wade is rightly overturned, and practically the next day Linsey Graham is calling for a Federal ban on abortion, and extremist groups start to push to ban birth control and morning after pills, which are in no way the same thing as later surgical abortions.

    These are synthetic problems which can be avoided by individuals. Women do not have to get abortions. The Mormons were ahead of the game, and have shown that they could avoid that trap. People with school aged kids can oppose this at every turn, but it may come down to alternative and/or home schooling, if it can’t be kept out of public schools. Imagine public schools attended only by the children of those who take their kids to drag queen strip shows. How many kids would be in those public schools?

    You can not individually avoid inflation, you can not individually avoid the overcrowding and negative effects of mass immigration, you can not avoid bans on plentiful energy sources, you can avoid a complete economic collapse, you can not avoid a nanny state or totalitarian government, you can not avoid the fallout from nuclear war. I suggest that those are not diversions or distractions.

    It’s about priorities.
    At this point I'm a little hell of a lot less concerned about the plans of the Marxists as I am the individual children. Marxists are going to Marxist. Saving actual children is all about giving parents the information they need. These things you dismiss as "details." The devil is literally in the details. Saving children is my only priority. You can prioritize fighting the Marxists all you want. I really don't care now. America is already fvcked.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  23. #80
    @jmdrake

    I really do commend, admire and appreciate what you have done. I know first hand the hard work involved. I was also at and coordinated rallies like that, all across the country, and attended RNC Convention. I also started the first (and second and third) Constitution Picnic Events that drew people into the county park ground from multiple states (should still be on YT).

    True story (not to derail the thread). Greg M was a RP liberty supporter, good friend and regular member of my liberty group. I was his campaign manager ("R" of course) and he was making tremendous strides. Another guy, who was a known lifetime Democrat, changed his party affiliation to "R" and began campaigning against Greg. The guy spoke publicly about "sensible" gun legislation and said that all guns should be registered. He also believed that local taxes should be taken out to "help" local businesses in need/trouble. Long story short, and I scratch my head to this very day, the lifetime Democrat actually won with the majority of "R" voters.

    "You Can't Stop The Change".

    At this point, I will continue to speak about confused, abused and misused transgenders and try my best to educate people. I will continue to engage my mouth, even when they attempt to censor me, concerning records, corrupt money and lobbyists in bed with government (Fascism), even though D's and R's alike count on that same corrupt money as long as they get to keep their jobs. Perhaps now people will see/understand why I am an Agorist who weighs "Risk versus Reward" as part of my daily life, and refer to Page 39 for starters in An Agorist Primer

    I hereby yield back the balance of my time.
    ____________

    An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

    The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    At this point I'm a little hell of a lot less concerned about the plans of the Marxists as I am the individual children. Marxists are going to Marxist. Saving actual children is all about giving parents the information they need. These things you dismiss as "details." The devil is literally in the details. Saving children is my only priority. You can prioritize fighting the Marxists all you want. I really don't care now. America is already fvcked.
    I'd say we need to take your advice about walking and chewing gum at the same time on this.

    If the Marxists are not beaten down, you will not be allowed to give parents the information they need to save their children.

    People all across the Western world are already being thrown in prison for preaching the gospel or speaking out against this insanity in other ways.

    In prison or in the mass grave, we won't be able to save any children, or civilization itself, that way.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    True story (not to derail the thread). Greg M was a RP liberty supporter, good friend and regular member of my liberty group. I was his campaign manager ("R" of course) and he was making tremendous strides. Another guy, who was a known lifetime Democrat, changed his party affiliation to "R" and began campaigning against Greg. The guy spoke publicly about "sensible" gun legislation and said that all guns should be registered. He also believed that local taxes should be taken out to "help" local businesses in need/trouble. Long story short, and I scratch my head to this very day, the lifetime Democrat actually won with the majority of "R" voters.
    Freedom is not popular.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd say we need to take your advice about walking and chewing gum at the same time on this.

    If the Marxists are not beaten down, you will not be allowed to give parents the information they need to save their children.

    People all across the Western world are already being thrown in prison for preaching the gospel or speaking out against this insanity in other ways.

    In prison or in the mass grave, we won't be able to save any children, or civilization itself, that way.
    I fully agree. I just don't see how we win the "big picture" battle as in defunding/defanging the snake. Bitcoin? I think the spontaneous boycott of Bud Light was awesome. It did my heart some good. But what next? You realize that the Ukraine war sped up the death of the petrodollar right? I despise the petrodollar, but at the same time I depend on it. I feel like we're on the Titanic and taking on water. Yeah....if we can get all the bildge pumps working maybe we don't need the lifeboats. Have we reached the point of no return yet? I dunno. Let's say if Rand Paul runs for president and wins. I know that's not going to happen but it's the only thing I see fixing this. What then? Can a President Paul in 2023 keep this ship afloat post BRICS? I've got zero faith in the second coming of Trump. And....they're not going to let another Kennedy in the Whitehouse if for no other reason than RFK Jr. actually would release all of the documents on the Kennedy assassinations.

    But....I could be wrong. I hope and pray that I am. Putting on my sneakers and stuffing my mouth with gum.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    @jmdrake

    I really do commend, admire and appreciate what you have done. I know first hand the hard work involved. I was also at and coordinated rallies like that, all across the country, and attended RNC Convention. I also started the first (and second and third) Constitution Picnic Events that drew people into the county park ground from multiple states (should still be on YT).

    True story (not to derail the thread). Greg M was a RP liberty supporter, good friend and regular member of my liberty group. I was his campaign manager ("R" of course) and he was making tremendous strides. Another guy, who was a known lifetime Democrat, changed his party affiliation to "R" and began campaigning against Greg. The guy spoke publicly about "sensible" gun legislation and said that all guns should be registered. He also believed that local taxes should be taken out to "help" local businesses in need/trouble. Long story short, and I scratch my head to this very day, the lifetime Democrat actually won with the majority of "R" voters.

    "You Can't Stop The Change".

    At this point, I will continue to speak about confused, abused and misused transgenders and try my best to educate people. I will continue to engage my mouth, even when they attempt to censor me, concerning records, corrupt money and lobbyists in bed with government (Fascism), even though D's and R's alike count on that same corrupt money as long as they get to keep their jobs. Perhaps now people will see/understand why I am an Agorist who weighs "Risk versus Reward" as part of my daily life, and refer to Page 39 for starters in An Agorist Primer

    I hereby yield back the balance of my time.
    SMH! Okay. That's nuts what happened to Greg. Which goes to show that somehow we have to change the narrative. We have to change how people think. And....I don't know how to do that. I can say I went from being anti 2A to very pro 2A even though I currently don't own a gun. So...if my mind can be changed others can as well.

    One thing that I learned from Alex Jones before I stopped listing to him was "problem, reaction, solution." All of these shootings are a real problem. The "reaction" of "sensible gun control" is understandable. It's important to offer other solutions. Just saying "Mass shooting are really rare and most gun deaths are from handguns" does little to sway a public that has been conditioned like a Pavlovian dog to associate AR-15s with gun murders. I've been thinking of starting a thread on constitutional ways to deal with gun violence. I look forward to hearing everyone's ideas.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    But....I could be wrong. I hope and pray that I am. Putting on my sneakers and stuffing my mouth with gum.
    LOL - And that is all any of us can do at this point.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't see how. Even the devil himself can't drive nails without a hammer, if only a makeshift one. The broad middle is bribable. And the hungrier you make them, the easier it is to bribe them.
    This movement does not rely upon money, Tulsa... This is an ideology. They're infesting every aspect of society, and "cutting off the money" isn't going to stop it. In fact, it spreads more readily in societies that are broke, poor, and penniless. This is marxist ideology masquerading as "compassion". It appeals to middle class white women and broadly the "left".

    Do you really think that the people behind this are the people who run the Fed? Or the people who line up at the trough?

    They're 100% intent upon destroying Western Civilization, and they'll do it. Unless we stand up to it.

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Just to be clear. It's not just a problem when trans children are sexualized.

    God bless Oli, but that's a boy...

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Solution? What do you suggest?
    The solution is to stand up and oppose it. To attend school board meetings and demand action. To boycott companies that promote it, which has literally been shown to be effective. To raise good families. To take kids out of these indoctrination centers and home school. To have lots of kids and breed a generation of correct-thinking people. All of this is so much easier, and so much more effective than trying to convince the state to stop doing things that are good for the state!


    That's how I see it.
    Well, my friend, and you are my friend, you're missing the boat on this one. We libertarians/agorists/anti-statists/what-have-you have a tendency to over-focus on the money angle. And while I agree that it's extraordinarily important, the civilization must be preserved. There is no statelessness without principle. Even Ron will tell you that...



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89

    https://twitter.com/BoSnerdley/statu...10845516177412
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    This movement does not rely upon money, Tulsa... This is an ideology. They're infesting every aspect of society, and "cutting off the money" isn't going to stop it.
    You don't achieve the results we've seen organically, especially not when your front group is such a small segment of the population. This thread is full of people complaining about the results of this propaganda psyop. Well, Wolf Blitzer don't work--and keep his mouth shut--cheap.

    Cutting the funds won't stop it? It'll slow it to a crawl. It'll make it a lot easier for your valid objections to be heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. DCFS seeks those who may have misused EBT cards
    By cajuncocoa in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 01:01 AM
  2. Village Voice: Cop misused database, now integrity officer
    By XNavyNuke in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 07:02 AM
  3. Debunkabulary? Glossary of misused, poisoned and polluted terms?
    By Steven Douglas in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 06:05 PM
  4. Study Misused to Expedite ObamaCare Passage
    By FrankRep in forum Obamacare
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:09 AM
  5. TARP money misused
    By Pauls' Revere in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •