Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Confused, abused and misused transgenders

@jmdrake

Would you mind changing the thread title, replace "transgender" with "trannys" ?

I mean, assuming that doesnt violate forum rules.
    Last edited by unknown; 05-22-2023 at 05:23 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-26-2023 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I saw that. And that's so sad. When I was that age I had a form time displacement dysphoria. Most of my childhood was great but part of it was complete shyt. My dad physically abused my mom and there were times she my brother and I were actually in hiding. Anyway I came up with this thing where I actually believed I was caught in a time loop and at some undisclosed future birthday I would be transported back to being a baby and have to live that part of life over again. For a while every birthday I would wake up expecting to be transported back in time. I finally confided in my favorite aunt about this. She did not say anything to "affirm" my dysphoria. Instead she hugged me and said I was the same "Johnny" she had known all along since I was born. What if parents simply gave their children a hug and said "It's okay to feel as you feel but we're not going go put labels on it and lets learn to love yourself as you are? Nothing is wrong with your body." I wonder if woke Hollywood that gushed over the Mr. Rogers movie have every seen this clip?

And why is it that "body positivity" only applies to being overweight?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And why is it that "body positivity" only applies to being overweight?
    This is taking the stoopid to a whole new level of insanity.

And I'm a fat guy.

This is coming next:

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

https://twitter.com/i/status/1662406880092893184

Woman says her 7 year old is non-binary
    Since sexual differentiation at 7 years old consists of boys saying, "Girls have cooties", and girls saying, "Boys have cooties", being non-binary is a way to say, "I don't have cooties".

How much you wanna bet the mother is a single mom? I've seen many such women bragging that they were single moms, and being lauded for it as "strong, brave women" (note to self: start referring to single moms as "strong, brave birthing persons"). It provides them with an elevated station in life. But I guess that's not sufficient anymore - they need to be praised as "strong, brave birthing persons facing the challenge of raising a non-binary child". Suely that would elevate them to the Brahmin caste.

There are genuinely valid biological reasons for an individual to feel like their gender identity doesn't match the sex of the body they have. But it occurs only rarely. It's not 10% of the population, or even 1%. They don't comprise a marketing niche that's large enough to profitably warrant a special section at a mass market department store like Target or Walmart. Those greater numbers are something that's occurred within my lifetime (from the early 1950's forward). And while I can't completely dismiss environmental factors (like microplastics, hormones to dairy and meat sources, pesticides, fertilizers, soy, food preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or dozens of childhood immunizations) messing with human endocrine systems during in-utero fetal development or post-birth childhood development, I'm more inclined to point to psychological, sociological or (as AF would point out) political factors.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 05-27-2023 at 10:58 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Since sexual differentiation at 7 years old consists of boys saying, "Girls have cooties", and girls saying, "Boys have cooties", being non-binary is a way to say, "I don't have cooties".
    That is without a doubt the sanest and most cogent explanation of "non-binary"-ism among 7-year-olds I have ever encountered.

(Come to think of it, it's the only sane and cogent one I've ever encountered.)

How much you wanna bet the mother is a single mom? I've seen many such women bragging that they were single moms, and being lauded for it as "strong, brave women" (note to self: start referring to single moms as "strong, brave birthing persons"). It provides them with an elevated station in life. But I guess that's not sufficient anymore - they need to be praised as "strong, brave birthing persons facing the challenge of raising a non-binary child". Suely that would elevate them to the Brahmin caste.
    There might be a Muchausen-by-proxy dynamic at work, as well.

There are genuinely valid biological reasons for an individual to feel like their gender identity doesn't match the sex of the body they have. But it occurs only rarely. It's not 10% of the population, or even 1%. They don't comprise a marketing niche that's large enough to profitably warrant a special section at a mass market department store like Target or Walmart. Those greater numbers are something that's occurred within my lifetime (from the early 1950's forward). And while I can't completely dismiss environmental factors (like microplastics, hormones to dairy and meat sources, pesticides, fertilizers, soy, food preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or dozens of childhood immunizations) messing with human endocrine systems during in-utero fetal development or post-birth childhood development, I'm more inclined to point to psychological, sociological or (as AF would point out) political factors.
    Just exactly so. As I said several months ago in another thread:

Unfortunately, much of the "psychological care" to which those who experience gender dysphoria are subjected is intended to unskeptically affirm and entrench the associated dysmorphia, which only exacerbates and intensifies the problem.

Then there's the fact that those originating experiences of gender dysphoria are themselves being deliberately encouraged and inculcated in the first place. So-called "trans" and other "gender non-conforming" people have existed for as long as human sexuality has existed - but the incredible upsurge in present-day "gender non-conformance" is entirely artificial and manufactured. Even worse, those doing this are washing their hands of any responsibility for the enormous damage they are causing (see my previous post in this thread, for example).

There might be a Muchausen-by-proxy dynamic at work, as well.
    https://twitter.com/KeithWoodsYT/sta...96494385831936

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

H/T to @Anti Federalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    De-transitioned teen sues Kaiser Permanente for performing double mastectomy on her at 13: 'Intentional fraud'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/de-tra...entional-fraud

20 March 2023

De-transitioned teenager Layla Jane is suing Permanente Medical Group and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, the medical providers who performed a double mastectomy on her when she was just 13 years old after beginning to identify as transgender two years before.

Now 18 years old, Jane is accusing the hospital system of "intentional fraud and concealment" involving her gender transition, alleging the doctors pushed her into the procedure and characterized her gender transition as the only way to treat her preexisting mental health problems.

"I don't think I should've been allowed to change my sex before I was legally able to have sex," Jane told Fox News' Laura Ingraham last Thursday.

"I don't think I'm better off for the experience, and I think transitioning just completely added fuel to the fire that was my preexisting conditions."

Jane said she previously struggled with mental health, including suicidal ideation, before deciding to transition going into adolescence. Her attorney Harmeet Dhillon alleged Jane's caregivers failed to administer the necessary mental health treatments before performing the double mastectomy and never informed her that 80% to 90% of teens eager to transition desist from doing so.

"Informed consent was missing here," Dhillon said during the segment. "It is impossible for a child to give informed consent, and it is impossible for parents who are not fully informed and with a child that was not properly treated [cannot] also give that consent."

Jane's lawsuit, according to reports from The Blaze, alleged doctors warned her of an increased risk of suicide if she failed to transition to male, adding that they gave her parents a binary option of living with a "live son" or suffering the consequence of having a "dead daughter."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Last edited by acptulsa; 06-04-2023 at 07:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Rapper Boozie Badass to the news Dwayne Wade was going along with his son transitioning.

"If he going be gay let him be gay. But don't cut his d**k off."

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a-wLZ80LwGU

The big lie that gets pushed is that people with gender dysphoria will be saved from suicide by "gender affirming care." The world's first trans flight attendant committed suicide despite the gender affirming healthcare and full support from friends and family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...c-message.html

While leftwing idiots on social media blamed "conservatives" for the suicide, the suicide note itself revealed depression over the loss of a close female (cisgender) friend years before led to the suicide. This blaming the world at large for trans suicide does not help anyone including trans people. This kind of madness needs to stop.

That this business is not just reflexively understood to be a mental illness which should be treated with all the urgency of a pandemic/social contagion is such basic, superficial proof that Western Civilization has utterly become unanchored from logic, reason, and principle.

At some point in the distant future, the collapse of the once great Western Civilization may well be regarded with more horror and wonder than the collapse of any other civilization in human history.

"It's possible we will lose. It's impossible that we must lose. That is the white pill." -- Michael Malice

https://twitter.com/SullivanStar221/...31971828727809

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "It's possible we will lose. It's impossible that we must lose. That is the white pill." -- Michael Malice

https://twitter.com/SullivanStar221/...31971828727809
    Her mom is a hero.

Forbes reported Norway becomes yet another European country to restrict gender affirming care for minors and the Associated Press is in full spin mode to try to undermine the truth. We are winning this round @Anti Federalist. As for a few years from now? It's not even promised that this planet will still be here. There is a God after all.

The Norwegian Healthcare Investigation Board (UKOM) has ruled that national guidelines on the use of puberty blockers and gender-reassignment surgeries need to be revised to reflect the lack of sufficient medical evidence supporting such procedures.

Under the new guidelines recommended by UKOM, hormone therapy and gender-reassignment surgery for minors would be restricted to research settings and not made otherwise available.

“The knowledge base, especially research-based knowledge for gender-affirming treatment (hormonal and surgical), is deficient and the long-term effects are little known,” the agency’s report argues. “This is particularly true for the teenage population where the stability of their gender incongruence is also not known.”

UKOM is an independent governmental agency charged with investigating the Norwegian health-care industry to identify “factors that could have led, or could potentially lead, to harm for patients.”

The Society for Evidence-Based Gender Medicine (SEGM), an international group of over 100 clinicians and researchers, wrote that the current Norwegian guidelines defining medical treatments for gender dysphoric kids were based on a “gender-affirming” care model that does not even require a psychological assessment.

The authors of the UKOM report were particularly concerned by the disproportionate rates of ADHD, autism, and Tourette’s Syndrome found amongst gender-dysphoric youth.

From 1975 to 1990, roughly four Norwegians a year were recommended for medical interventions such as hormone-replacement therapy or reassignment surgery, according to a local news report.

However, the Nordic country witnessed an explosion in medical consultations for gender dysphoria in recent years. Between 2007 and 2010, the number of individuals referred to a medical professional jumped over tenfold, ranging between 50-70 consultations per year. The record was shattered a decade later. Between 2018 and 2021, Norwegian health officials received anywhere between 400-600 referrals per year.

If Norway embraces UKOM’s recommendations, it would align the country with Sweden, Finland, and England, all of whom have recently sought to introduce new safeguards protecting minors from blindly embracing “gender-affirming” care.

“Norway has followed in the footsteps of its Nordic neighbors Sweden and Finland, as well as England, by calling out the experimental nature of youth gender transitions,” a spokesperson for SEGM told Gender Clinic News, a Substack newsletter.

“We simply do not have the evidence to support the widespread use of these risky and often irreversible interventions in general clinical settings.”

The United Kingdom shuttered the country’s only dedicated clinic treating gender dysphoric patients, the Tavistock Centre, in August 2022 following internal investigations that revealed the institution failed to keep “routine and consistent” data, disregarded other health issues, and pursued a singular and “unquestioning affirmative approach.”

The country has experienced a similar spike in gender dysphoria referrals growing from 250 in 2011 to well over 5,000 a decade later.

Jesse Singal, the American investigative journalist who has written extensively about the subject, applauded the announcement.

“That’s four countries, all with top-tier healthcare systems, where scientists have looked into the evidence, said the local equivalent of ‘Holy shyt,’ and determined access to blockers and hormones needs to be more tightly regulated. In the States? Lots of heads in lots of sand,” Singal tweeted on Friday morning.

The UKOM report’s executive summary include a section on the concerning state of public discourse on the topic of transgenderism.

“We hear about fear and dread of making mistakes from all quarters,” the report notes. “There is a need to establish a constructive community for everyone who is engaged in good health care for people with gender incongruity.”

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Forbes reported Norway becomes yet another European country to restrict gender affirming care for minors and the Associated Press is in full spin mode to try to undermine the truth. We are winning this round @Anti Federalist. As for a few years from now? It's not even promised that this planet will still be here. There is a God after all.
    This is good news, thanks for posting.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1666626443336466432

The cult of gender ideology is finally disintegrating
    Recent findings reveal that Susie Green had influence over policy at the Tavistock clinic – a woman who should never have had any authority
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/columnis...lly-crumbling/
    Suzanne Moore (30 May 2023)

Susie Green, the former chief executive of Mermaids, who stood down “unexpectedly” last year, has been hiding in plain sight for so long that I sincerely hope we can see her clearly now. How this woman was ever allowed to have so much influence over vulnerable children, never mind medical professionals, is frankly disturbing. She is a former IT consultant with no medical training – unless you count the fact that she won 2016’s Sparkle Diversity Champion of the Year as a specialised qualification. I certainly don’t. The story of how much power she came to have remains shocking.

The organisation she ran was once not controversial; it was a support group for children and parents of kids with gender issues until she got her hands on it. It became an activist and lobby group receiving hundreds of thousands of pounds in lottery funding and grants and was hired by the Department for Education to provide training on “gender identity” in schools. As with Stonewall, it had huge reach into key institutions and the usual gormless celebrity support.

We now find that Green herself had direct influence on policy at the gender identity development service (GIDS) at the Tavistock. After being told that the Tavistock did not have any records of meeting with Green, when threatened by court action, miraculously it found 300 pages of them.

They reveal that Green spoke directly to the director Dr Polly Carmichael, had advisory roles on two studies and – most scandalous of all – could refer children for treatment at the clinic even when their own GPs had repeatedly advised against it. The Cass Review, remember, effectively shut down GIDS as it was not fit for purpose.

GIDS was in turmoil and dealing with a new cohort of distressed young women with gender dysphoria; the number of girls jumped 5,000 per cent in a seven-year period. Cass found there were no long-term follow-ups even though nearly every child who was referred for prescribed puberty blockers went on to cross-sex hormones [which are used to transition from biological gender to desired gender].

Puberty blockers are controversial because we don’t have enough longitudinal studies to really understand their impact, which is why several countries such as Sweden and Norway have stopped them. The NHS site says they are not simply reversible. Research is showing that when distressed teenagers are given therapy, they no longer want to change gender and many accept they are gay. Puberty blockers tend to be the first step on a medical pathway that leads to cross-sex hormones and surgery. The other issue which Green should know well, is that if given too early, genitalia do not develop enough to make satisfactory “new models”. These kids may well lose their fertility and any chance of sexual pleasure.

There is an infamous Ted Talk and other YouTube videos of Green talking of what happened to her own son. He wanted a Barbie Rapunzel and other girl things. Her husband, she claims, didn’t like this “girly” boy. Later, he was whizzed off to the States at age 12 for puberty blockers and at 14 was out on oestrogen. He spent seven hours on his 16th birthday on an operating table in Thailand in what is euphemistically called “gender-affirming” surgery.

Green explains this meant “basically use[ing] the skin from the penis to create a vagina. And she hadn’t developed through full puberty so, not to put too fine a point on it, there wasn’t much to work with”. That is the work of puberty blockers.

This operation was done in Thailand as it is illegal to do that to a 16-year-old here. Indeed, it is now illegal in Thailand. If this well-known information is not a red flag, I don’t know what is. Yet this woman was, we now know, given carte blanche to overrule psychiatrists and medics and to push her dubious agenda. What is that agenda? It is the lucrative invention of the trans child. I say lucrative, because in the States, billions of dollars are projected to be made by surgeons and drug companies with lifelong medicalisation being offered to 13-year-olds who have been diagnosed sometimes as young as four.

Green herself has now chummed up with Dr Helen Webberley of GenderGP, who was once suspended, and who sells cross-sex hormones to under-16s, which is not allowed in the UK. This is done online with no counselling.

None of this is really about the trans rights of adults. It is about the pushing of extreme gender ideology on to distressed children. Any basic model of safeguarding has gone out of the window. It is a complete negation of the duty to ‘Do No Harm’ and at its centre is a woman who should never, ever have been given any authority.

I really hope that for Susie Green, the game is finally up.
    //

The elite want to get rid of the regular people. They are working the demoralization angle to the hilt. Between gender affirming care , vax, war, poison foods and water they may just get what they want. The good news is the strong will survive.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/jkramlich/status...46853133058049

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/REVWUTRUTH/statu...98116596678656

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Best meme on the subject.

So, I need to be clear. I don't approve of hate towards transgenders or derogatory names like "trannys." And your post about the transgender stabbing his/her father doesn't belong in this thread. It belongs in @Anti Federalist's thread on "violent transgenders" and I think he already posted this story there. (And I don't think AF is coming from a position of hate either). Have you ever heard the statement "But for the grace of God go I?" Well that applies here. I know transgenders personally and I know the childhood trauma they went through. I went through similar childhood trauma and while I didn't choose the transgender path, there is not a month (week?) that goes by that suicide doesn't cross my mind. So, please understand me when I say that I most vehemently disagree with your request and I request you keep the right posts in the right threads.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    @jmdrake

Would you mind changing the thread title, replace "transgender" with "trannys" ?

I mean, assuming that doesnt violate forum rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status...37185759703042

I wouldnt say that I hate trannys, that was just a common term, tranny, cross dresser, I think queen was another, per years of listening to Howard Stern.

But I would say that I am resentful of the agenda, what I see as an effort to force acceptance, prevent criticism, and in the case of children, promotion and adoption.

I think youre right about the thread, the other one would have been more appropriate.
    Last edited by unknown; 06-15-2023 at 12:44 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast