Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 2024 declared candidates

POTUS 2024 declared candidates

With RFK Jr.'s official filing for candidacy, I thought I would put together a list of the most notable persons who have so far officially registered with the FEC as candidates for the United States presidency in 2024. (There are, of course, hundreds of other not-so-notable candidates - see HERE for the FEC's current list, or see Ballotpedia's list HERE.)

I'll try to keep the list updated, but If anyone is missing, bump the thread to let me know.

Otherwise, comment as you see fit.

REGISTERED & DECLARED

Democrat:

Libertarian:

Republican:

Other 3rd-party / Independent:

DECLARED / UNREGISTERED (pending FEC filing)

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-08-2024 at 06:29 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ho, hum, just a quick fix, Donald Trump will be running under "Ham Sandwhich" for 2024.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Republicans might as well push for a NATO former general to be their candidate.
    If they are still stuck in the 1950s.

The democrats have gone too far left for RFK jr.

https://twitter.com/MassieforKY/stat...46801558904832
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...10926510866433
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Well, damn! Joe Exotic has officially changed his party affiliation from Libertarian to Democrat.

https://twitter.com/joe_exotic/statu...68817459888128
    //

The Democrats are trying their best to make me like Republicans.

https://twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/statu...36214563053569

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Democrats are trying their best to make me like Republicans.

https://twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/statu...36214563053569
    Hold on. I thought that defunding law enforcement was currently the leftist position? Oh well, we have always been at war with Eastasia.

With RFK Jr.'s official filing for candidacy, I thought I would put together a list of the most notable persons who have so far officially registered with the FEC as candidates for the United States presidency in 2024. (There are, of course, dozens of other not-so-notable candidates - see HERE for a complete list.)

I'll try to keep the list updated, but If anyone is missing, bump the thread to let me know.

Democrat:

Libertarian:

• Jacob Hornberger

Republican:

• Nikki Haley
    • Asa Hutchinson
      (former governor or Arkansas)
    • Vivek Ramaswamy
    • Corey Stapleton
      (former Montana Sec. of State)
    • Donald Trump
    Please add Tim Scott under the Republicans.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=Tim+Scott
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You can add my name to that list. I am officially throwing my hat into the ring.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Please add Tim Scott under the Republicans.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ight=Tim+Scott
    I've seen your thread on this before, but I didn't add Scott to the list because he hasn't filed with the FEC (so technically, he doesn't qualify yet).

But I'll add a section for "prospective/likely declarants" to the OP and put Scott on it.

When he officially registers, I'll move him to the main list (please bump the thread again if that happens and I haven't already taken care of it).

I've seen your thread on this before, but I didn't add Scott to the list because he hasn't filed with the FEC (so technically, he doesn't qualify yet).

But I'll add a section for "prospective/likely declarants" to the OP and put Scott on it.

When he officially registers, I'll move him to the main list (please bump the thread again if that happens and I haven't already taken care of it).
    CORRECTION:

Scott has registered with the FEC, but has not yet "declared" his candidacy (which is still in "exploratory" status).

I have modified the categories in the OP to account for this.

100% chance he drops out if Trump's not the GOP nominee.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

With RFK Jr.'s official filing for candidacy, I thought I would put together a list of the most notable persons who have so far officially registered with the FEC as candidates for the United States presidency in 2024. (There are, of course, dozens of other not-so-notable candidates - see HERE for a complete list.)

REGISTERED / DECLARED:

Democrat:

Libertarian:

Republican:

• Nikki Haley
    • Asa Hutchinson
      (former governor of Arkansas)
    • Vivek Ramaswamy
    • Corey Stapleton
      (former Montana Sec. of State)
    • Donald Trump

REGISTERED / UNDECLARED:

• Tim Scott (R)
      (current South Carolina US senator)

UNREGISTERED (pending FEC filing):

Should this be a poll? I cast my vote for The Texan and yield back the balance of my time.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/BenArmentaTexas/...53186016624643

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

They're already cajoling people to evince even just the slightest bit of enthusiasm for Biden 2024:

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...66968090034180

So Joe Exotic would be leading the dem poll now ?
    Do something Danke

//
    Do something Danke

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

John Bolton: "Donald Trump is unfit to be president. No rational person believes they could get the Russians and Ukrainians to agree on anything within 24 hours. This impression that adversaries held Trump in high regard was untrue. Foreign leaders think Trump is a laughing fool."

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/st...82157936279553

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...81696066461696

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast