Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nit picking doesn't help you or him.
    Your nitpicking certainly isn't doing him any harm, especially when your cherry picking over Trump is so obvious.

Pro tip: When you accuse others of doing things that you yourself are doing, whether they're doing it too or not, that's called hypocrisy. And Jesus said more than once that He takes a dim view of it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-20-2024 at 05:50 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Your nitpicking certainly isn't doing him any harm, especially when your cherry picking over Trump is so obvious.

Pro tip: When you accuse others of doing things that you yourself are doing, whether they're doing it too or not, that's called hypocrisy. And Jesus said more than once that He takes a dim view of it.
    LOL

That beam in your eye is causing you to see motes that don't exist in other people's eyes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...71281650385296

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...71281650385296

Lol - and we're supposed to believe that guy is the plant???!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I feel certain that if he's a plant, Trump is too. And I'm equally certain that if Trump isn't a plant, then RFKJr definitely isn't.

I'm seeing a lot of talk that he may seek the LP nomination. I think it's a good idea. My vote is going to either the LP nominee or RFK jr, so this would seal the deal for me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, he is.
    And Trump is not.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, he is.
    And Trump is not.
    The Book of Swordsmyth. The four books of the Gospel are now the Pentateuch. Come along, @CaptUSA. Bad enough you're an electric car heretic, you don't want to be a heretic in this other religion too.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Looks like RFK jr is working on his VP list. Rand Paul is on it.

https://dnyuz.com/2024/03/12/aaron-r...-running-mate/

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will announce his Vice Presidential running mate on March 26th.

Confirmed possibilies include Senator Rand Paul, who Kennedy has endorsed to replace Mitch McConnell as GOP Senate leader, Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, former Presidential candidate Andrew Yang, and New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Never thought I'd see an NFL quarterback be on a short list for VP. My guess is Ventura will be RFK's running mate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1768754483079544977

Last edited by unknown; 03-15-2024 at 10:18 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Rand is on his list, it means that the $#@!in guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Never thought I'd see an NFL quarterback be on a short list for VP. My guess is Ventura will be RFK's running mate.
    Ventura has gone crazy commie. It's a shame because a little over a decade ago he seemed to have really good positions and was a decent governor in Minnesota. I used to be a big Ventura fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will announce his Vice Presidential running mate on March 26th.

Confirmed possibilies include Senator Rand Paul, who Kennedy has endorsed to replace Mitch McConnell as GOP Senate leader, Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, former Presidential candidate Andrew Yang, and New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
    Everyone but Rand on that list is a crazy commie.
    They fit RFK like a glove.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think we can all safely say that Rand is not going to be RFK's VP.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I hope he picks Tulsi and she gets another shot at Kamala in a VP debate! That’d be epic!

Everyone but Rand on that list is a crazy commie.
    They fit RFK like a glove.
    If I was forced to vote, which I’m not, should I vote commie, or fascist?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I hope he picks Tulsi and she gets another shot at Kamala in a VP debate! That’d be epic!
    Anyone else with me on this one?? In the week leading up to the debate, that old clip of Tulsi dismantling Kamala would be flooding the internet and even might make it to the corporate press.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Vote Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vote Trump.
    The fascist, of course. You knew that would be the answer.

Something something...consent of the governed....something something.

Voting is consent to be governed and governed VERY VERY hard by whichever candidates TPTB decide to allow you to choose ti consent to. Ultimately, the end result is a communist/fascist mix of authoritarian control, so it matters not which is voted for. They just take turns manufacturing consent to the implementation of authoritarian full control to their respective bases of consenting morons. DJT manufactures consent to authoritarian control to the right. Biden manufactures authoritarian consent to the left. The middle, who actually control elections, are given the appearance of having no choice but to participate in the manufactured consent process, lest they be at the whims of the cadres of morons who make up the 2 party duopoly bases.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The fascist, of course. You knew that would be the answer.
    Cry harder, leftarian.
    Nobody listens to your parroting of MSM/AntiFa talking points.

(Trump is not a fascist, but even if he was fascism would be an improvement over what we have in spite of its many serious problems)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cry harder, leftarian.
    Nobody listens to your parroting of MSM/AntiFa talking points.

(Trump is not a fascist, but even if he was fascism would be an improvement over what we have in spite of its many serious problems)
    He isn't, but even if he is...

Look at the thread title. It isn't "Post Your Excuses For the Leader of Your Cult". It's about a candidate who might do something positive, given a chance.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...26202022867212

Beats build a bigger NATO and make Europe pay tribute for it, because Western civilization needs to be broke. Which is the policy of the fool you bleat like a sheep for.

But if you really want to talk about that cult of yours...

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-18-2024 at 05:53 AM.

The Chinese auto manufacturers Mexico is partnering with are meant for the Latin American market, anyway.
    Chinese know the U.S. population isn't going to just flip over to Chinese cars. That's ridiculous.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Chinese know the U.S. population isn't going to just flip over to Chinese cars.
    They'd probably sell quite well about now, largely because they're built from the ground up with absolutely none of the stupid design compromises necessary to meet U. S. regulations.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast