Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Congress would not have let him...

Trump could only do so much...
    Whatever happened to that alpha outsider wrecking ball who wasn't beholden to anybody and was going to get things done like there's no tomorrow? I heard so much about him back in 2016...

Trump did far more to oppose it and RFK did more to support it as I have posted repeatedly and you have simply ignored.
    I have never ignored that. I pointed out repeatedly that RFKJr campaigned against it, while Trump funded it to the tune of hundreds of billions, passed out presidential commodations to everyone involved, and still hasn't denounced it to this day. The only way we're going to get to the bottom of just exactly who did what and what tens if millions (hundreds of millions?) of Americans have in their bodies is to put someone in the executive branch who isn't already complicit in it.

You just think I haven't because your finely attenuated state of denial automatically blocks those sorts of facts. You simply don't have eyes to see or ears to hear it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-06-2024 at 07:02 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Whatever happened to that alpha outsider wrecking ball who wasn't beholden to anybody and was going to get things done like there's no tomorrow? I heard so much about him back in 2016...
    He was neither a god nor a dictator and was surrounded by entrenched power.
    He did as much as any man could have.

I have never ignored that. I pointed out repeatedly that RFKJr campaigned against it, while Trump funded it to the tune of hundreds of billions, passed out presidential commodations to everyone involved, and still hasn't denounced it to this day. The only way we're going to get to the bottom of just exactly who did what and what tens if millions (hundreds of millions?) of Americans have in their bodies is to put someone in the executive branch who isn't already complicit in it.

You just think I haven't because your finely attenuated state of denial automatically blocks those sorts of facts. You simply don't have eyes to see or ears to hear it.
    You are continuing to ignore both the things Trump did to oppose the covid hysteria and tyranny and the things RFK did to support both.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You are continuing to ignore both the things Trump did to oppose the covid hysteria and tyranny and the things RFK did to support both.
    Your cherry picking hasn't produced enough yield to make a tart, much less a pie. Since your pro-vaccine quotes of RFKJr date back to 2019 or before, when vaccines were still vaccines, and are therefore irrelevant, completely misleading and posted disingenuously, you should leave that sleeping dog lie and stop impeaching yourself with it.

He was neither a god nor a dictator...
    You treat him like the one, and you seem to think I'd be better off if he were made the other. I wouldn't be, and I will resist that no matter how much you profess your faith.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-07-2024 at 06:10 AM.

Your cherry picking hasn't produced enough yield to make a tart, much less a pie. Since your pro-vaccine quotes of RFKJr date back to 2019 or before, when vaccines were still vaccines, and are therefore irrelevant, completely misleading and posted disingenuously, you should leave that sleeping dog lie and stop impeaching yourself with it.
    No, he supported lockdowns and mandates during covid, far more than Trump ever did.

You treat him like the one, and you seem to think I'd be better off if he were made the other. I wouldn't be, and I will resist that no matter how much you profess your faith.
    LOL
    Keep twisting, I want to see what kind of knots you can tie yourself in.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, he supported lockdowns and mandates during covid, far more than Trump ever did.
    You talking about this RFKJr, or somebody you made up in your fevered imagination?

LOL
    Keep twisting, I want to see what kind of knots you can tie yourself in.
    I'll never be the self-shibari master you are. I don't stand a chance. You and Biden are the two most convincing arguments I've ever seen that hoof-in-mouth disease can spread to humans.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-08-2024 at 06:43 AM.

I'm not enthusiastic, but damn it, if the thing is to get someone pissed at the CIA, he has a daddy, an uncle and a first cousin on Trump in that department. Trump hasn't lost any of those to the CIA. RFKJr lost them all.
    He hates the CIA so much he let them run his campaign:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You talking about this RFKJr, or somebody you made up in your fevered imagination?

I'll never be the self-shibari master you are. I don't stand a chance. You and Biden are the two most convincing arguments I've ever seen that hoof-in-mouth disease can spread to humans.
    I'm talking about the RFK you ignore every time I post the proof:

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1652164910363672576

RFK Jr. is supposed to be the hero of everyone who hated COVID lockdowns, yet he seemed to be the champion of all the governors who imposed the most irrational, excessive COVID lockdowns

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1652205726641651714

Is there even any evidence that this guy contemporaneously opposed COVID lockdowns, which people seem to just kind of take for granted that he must've done, despite the lack of any real evidence to that effect? God, some of you people are so easy to scam, it's embarrassing

Anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. blames his Curb Your Enthusiasm star wife Cheryl Hines for ordering guests attending holiday party at his California home to get vaccinated or tested

• Prominent anti-vaxxer Robert F Kennedy Jr. held a holiday party at his California home last week, with the invitation urging guests to be vaccinated or get tested
    • Kennedy, told his guests to undergo the same precautions he has railed against since the start of the pandemic in 2020
    • The anti-vaxxer stance has been particularly lucrative for the 67-year-old son of civil rights leader Robert F Kennedy, according to a Politico report
    • When the news outlet brought up the hypocrisy, Kennedy blamed his wife, Curb Your Enthusiasm star Cheryl Hines
    • 'I guess I'm not always the boss at my own house,' Kennedy told Politico's Daniel Lippman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...accinated.html

And those are just the covid highlights.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

God, some of you people are so easy to scam, it's embarrassing.
    True. But the rest of us call your bull$#@! out every time.

Someone can think something "slowed the spread" without ever having been for it or believing that slowed spread was worth the economic and psychological impact. He obviously didn't think they were worth enduring for cleaner air, either -- he wasn't calling for the lockdowns to be extended, was he?

A Democrat kissing another Democrat's ass in 2019 is irrelevant to lockdowns. You remind me of the people whining that Ron Paul endorsed every Republican who asked him to. Something something perfect enemy of the good, right, hypocrite?

I had family members on the wrong side of the jab divide too. You didn't?

You've made plenty of excuses for your undying support of Trump in spite of his choosing Pence as a running mate. As for endorsing Clinton in spite of Kaine, I refer you to your own bull$#@!.

Hypocrisy on parade.

There. I didn't ignore your completely irrelevant crap. How's that working out for you?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-09-2024 at 06:54 AM.

True. But the rest of us call your bull$#@! out every time.
    Quoting part of a tweet from someone else as If I said it and taking it out of context as well is the perfect example of your dishonesty.

Someone can think something "slowed the spread" without ever having been for it or believing that slowed spread was worth the economic and psychological impact. He obviously didn't think they were worth enduring for cleaner air, either -- he wasn't calling for the lockdowns to be extended, was he?
    He was, and he was calling for them to be imposed for "the climate".
    He was praising them as a successful policy.

A Democrat kissing another Democrat's ass in 2019 is irrelevant to lockdowns. You remind me of the people whining that Ron Paul endorsed every Republican who asked him to. Something something perfect enemy of the good, right, hypocrite?
    He supported all of them right in the middle of the lockdowns and mandates and most importantly did so without one word of criticism for the lockdowns and mandates while praising the lockdowns and mandating vaccines to come to his party.

I had family members on the wrong side of the jab divide too. You didn't?
    I did not, but I'm not surprised about you, frankly I'd expect it.
    He supported all of them and did nothing to oppose them, and there is no reason to believe his attempt to blame his wife once he was called out.

You've made plenty of excuses for your undying support of Trump in spite of his choosing Pence as a running mate. As for endorsing Clinton in spite of Kaine, I refer you to your own bull$#@!.
    None of what Trump did is as disqualifying and the many things RFK has done, and I didn't support him in 2016 because of his not as bad record prior.

Hypocrisy on parade.
    Yes, yours is.

There. I didn't ignore your completely irrelevant crap. How's that working out for you?
    No, congratulations, you graduated to gaslighting about it.
    But I know you will go right back to ignoring it and pretending it doesn't exist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quoting part of a tweet from someone else as If I said it and taking it out of context as well is the perfect example of your dishonesty.
    I have no idea what you're on about with that. But I do know you're not only taking this out of context, you're putting words in his mouth -- words we know don't belong there, as he's on record saying he's against destroying economies over the climate.

He was, and he was calling for them to be imposed for "the climate".
    He was praising them as a successful policy.

He supported all of them and did nothing to oppose them, and there is no reason to believe his attempt to blame his wife once he was called out.
    I love it when you contradict the snot out of yourself within the space of a single sentence.

None of what Trump did is as disqualifying...
    Trump was right about one thing. He could shoot you in the street, and if you survived, you'd vote for him.

I have no idea what you're on about with that. But I do know you're not only taking this out of context, you're putting words in his mouth -- words we know don't belong there, as he's on record saying he's against destroying economies over the climate.
    He's also on record for wanting climate "deniers" locked up and being on both sides of many other issues depending which way the wind blows.
    His actions speak louder than his words.

I love it when you contradict the snot out of yourself within the space of a single sentence.
    That's not a single sentence and it's not contradictory.
    And you are butchering quotes to destroy the context again.

Trump was right about one thing. He could shoot you in the street, and if you survived, you'd vote for him.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

His actions speak louder than his words.
    You hold him responsible for his actions? When are you going to do that to Trump? Ever?

You have a problem with him making contradictory statements depending on which way the wind blows? You don't have that problem with Trump.

What actions? He hasn't locked up any climate deniers. That was just talk. You know--words. Meanwhile, who had four years to pardon Assange and/or Snowden, and didn't? Inaction is an action too.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-12-2024 at 07:19 AM.

You hold him responsible for his actions? When are you going to do that to Trump? Ever?

You have a problem with him making contradictory statements depending on which way the wind blows? You don't have that problem with Trump.

What actions? He hasn't locked up any climate deniers. That was just talk. You know--words. Meanwhile, who had four years to pardon Assange and/or Snowden, and didn't? Inaction is an action too.
    I posted many of his actions, and just as expected you are right back to pretending they don't exist.

I do hold Trump responsible for his actions, they just happen to add up to a positive instead of a negative.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Based.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...61127557718286

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    "Pay us money to defend you or we destroy you ourselves" is exactly the mafia scheme that got ancient Athens sacked, in the end. Their shipbuilders got greedy and then they ran out of friends.

History doesn't repeat, but it sure rhymes. Athens, America. Spartans, Soviets. Good guys turn into bad guys and bad guys end up looking like saviors.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-11-2024 at 11:10 AM.

He just ran one of his uncle's 1960 ads during the Super Bowl with his pic pasted in.

He just ran one of his uncle's 1960 ads during the Super Bowl with his pic pasted in.
    Smart.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Oh snap.

What did you think of the ad?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Oh snap.

What did you think of the ad?
    Loved it.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if RFK Jr will be included in the presidential debates, assuming there are any? He is polling double digits consistently already.

Trump and Biden are both the least popular choices in generations and half the country thinks they are too old to run in recent polls. It could be RFK jr's time now, but I still suspect if he gains traction he will meet the fate of his uncle and father. Or at least get his own version of the newsletter story from the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I wonder if RFK Jr will be included in the presidential debates, assuming there are any? He is polling double digits consistently already.

Trump and Biden are both the least popular choices in generations and half the country thinks they are too old to run in recent polls. It could be RFK jr's time now, but I still suspect if he gains traction he will meet the fate of his uncle and father. Or at least get his own version of the newsletter story from the MSM.
    LOL
    That must be why Trump keeps smashing record after record.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

YouTube is up to their old tricks with this ad... They didn't take it down, but try searching for it... Oh, the games the play.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 02-12-2024 at 07:16 AM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

had to apologize to family members over 60s ad

Cousin Bobby Shriver mad.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. apologized to his family members after a super PAC backing his independent bid for the White House aired a commercial during the Super Bowl on Sunday night.

“I’m so sorry if the Super Bowl advertisement caused anyone in my family pain. The ad was created and aired by the American Values Super PAC without any involvement or approval from my campaign. FEC rules prohibit Super PACs from consulting with me or my staff. I love you all. God bless you,” Kennedy wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

American Values 2024 ran a 30-second ad during the Super Bowl that heavily relied on imagery from former President John F. Kennedy’s 1960 presidential campaign. PAC co-chair Tony Lyons confirmed to The Hill that the ad, which appeared just before the halftime show, cost $7 million.
    Despite Kennedy’s apology and his claim that his campaign was not involved, the ad remained pinned to the top of his X profile as of Monday morning.

Bobby Shriver, Kennedy’s cousin, had criticized the ad in a post Sunday on X.

“My cousin’s Super Bowl ad used our uncle’s faces- and my Mother’s. She would be appalled by his deadly health care views. Respect for science, vaccines, & health care equity were in her DNA. She strongly supported my health care work at @ONECampaign & @RED which he opposes,” Shriver wrote.

The super PAC has faced scrutiny in recent days after the Democratic National Committee (DNC) accused Kennedy’s campaign of illegally coordinating with the organization last week. Kennedy pushed back on the allegations in a post on X.

more: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...owl-commercial

DHS Secretary Mayorkas Personally Declined Presidential Candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Request for Secret Service Protection

https://www.globalresearch.ca/dhs-se...ection/5849557

These people should be publicly hanged.

LOL
    That must be why Trump keeps smashing record after record.
    Yes, he has the record for most felony indictments for a former president.

I was pretty shocked when I saw the RFK ad during the SB. Didn't think they would allow him to even have one ad.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yes, he has the record for most felony indictments for a former president.
    And that's a point in his favor that your side doesn't understand. (some are beginning to understand but it hasn't filtered down to you yet)

1 they are all flimsy.
    2 they prove your side's desperation and fear of him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ... your side ...
    You can't even play regular 2D chess. You're only capable of one dimensional thinking.

You can't make the first move. Pawns and knights aren't allowed to move directly left or right.

You can't even play regular 2D chess. You're only capable of one dimensional thinking.

You can't make the first move. Pawns and knights aren't allowed to move directly left or right.
    Sorry, but you and your friends blew your cover long ago and I'm not going to pretend you haven't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast