Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

The Official Propaganda Truck has arrived.

Remember when Ron Paul went from "first they ignore you" to "then they attack you"? Feels like real progress.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RFK Jr. just said “climate change is existential.”

Recently, he admitted to supporting late-term abortion.

RFK continues to expose himself as far-left. pic.twitter.com/at7HtblcoT
    — Paul A. Szypula ���� (@Bubblebathgirl) May 19, 2024

https://twitter.com/Bubblebathgirl/s...06296353214896

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That does it. Now I have to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status...48193503097027

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    RFK Jr. just said “climate change is existential.”

Recently, he admitted to supporting late-term abortion.

RFK continues to expose himself as far-left. pic.twitter.com/at7HtblcoT
    — Paul A. Szypula ���� (@Bubblebathgirl) May 19, 2024

https://twitter.com/Bubblebathgirl/s...06296353214896

I didn't look up the entire interview... yet... but you posted a clip where it was cut off. Where's the rest of it? I wonder, did he get into crony corporations dumping and polluting, or Bill Gates artificially controlling the climate [which he has discussed before]?

I'll have to listen to the entire interview to hear what he said, I don't like when partial clips are posted to sway judgment.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I'll have to listen to the entire interview to hear what he said, I don't like when partial clips are posted to sway judgment.
    You dare doubt the efficacy of @Bubblebathgirl?!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That does it. Now I have to buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status...48193503097027

I'm getting one too. But I'm going to see about getting one made with the Agencies Involved and Money Spent put on the back.

You dare doubt the efficacy of @Bubblebathgirl?!

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't look up the entire interview... yet... but you posted a clip where it was cut off. Where's the rest of it?
    Right here:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr...tage-i-qualify

I wonder, did he get into crony corporations dumping and polluting..?
    Get rid of the toxins and the natural world will take care of itself, or words to that effect. When he says climate change is existential, that's the change he's talking about. He considers carbon capture credit schemes a big, fat scam.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-20-2024 at 09:13 AM.

Right here:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rfk-jr...tage-i-qualify

Get rid of the toxins and the natural world will take care of itself, or words to that effect. When he says climate change is existential, that's the change he's talking about. He considers carbon capture credit schemes a big, fat scam.
    He considers Carbon a pollutant, and he wants to stop you from producing any.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He considers Carbon a pollutant, and he wants to stop you from producing any.
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. wants to stop me from exhaling?

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. not only knows I exist, but he wants to stop me from breathing.

Didn't your mama ever teach you that constantly regurgitating propaganda can make a person look goofy?

So, he says that's not what he wants and you say he wants it. So I have to ask myself two questions: Which one of you has the inside information -- literally -- on his thought process? And which one of you has lied to me more often?

Save your breath.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-21-2024 at 04:01 AM.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. not only knows I exist, but he wants to stop me from breathing.

Didn't your mama ever teach you that constantly regurgitating propaganda can make a person look goofy?

So, he says that's not what he wants and you say he wants it. So I have to ask myself two questions: Which one of you has the inside information -- literally -- on his thought process? And which one of you has lied to me more often?

Save your breath.
    He's been preaching about CO2 and climate change for decades, and he continues to preach about it.
    Blatantly lying about his position on CO2 and climate change does nothing for you.

He does want to stop you from breathing, like all the rest of the malthusian globalists pushing the climate change scam.
    But at a minimum he wants to deny you access to any modern energy and reduce you to living in the dirt.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

SS sez...

He's been preaching about CO2 and climate change for decades, and he continues to preach about it.
    Blatantly lying about his position on CO2 and climate change does nothing for you.

He does want to stop you from breathing, like all the rest of the malthusian globalists pushing the climate change scam.
    But at a minimum he wants to deny you access to any modern energy and reduce you to living in the dirt.
    And the San Francisco Chronicle sez...

Subscribe
    OPINION
    //
    OPEN FORUM
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign is a climate disaster
    By Dan Farber, Evan George
    Oct 9, 2023
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s views on the environment, vaccines and government agencies likely will attract Republican voters.
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s views on the environment, vaccines and government agencies likely will attract Republican voters.

Hans Pennink/Associated Press 2019
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s impending announcement that he is running for president as an independent makes it abundantly clear: The once leading environmental lawyer is now an imminent danger to climate progress.

It’s a shocking about-face for a man who rightfully earned a reputation as an environmental crusader.

Kennedy grew up in the 1960s as the modern environmental movement took shape around the campaign against toxic pesticides, spurred like so many young activists at the time by the publication of Rachel Carson’s “Silent Spring.” Kennedy later viewed listening to Carson speak about ecology as one of the most treasured moments of his youth. After working at the Natural Resources Defense Council, he went on to become an environmental lawyer and helped found the Waterkeeper Alliance. He taught and led an environmental law clinic at Pace University in New York. Over the years, many of us in the environmental movement looked up to him for his crusade to clean up the Hudson River.

Kennedy’s accomplishments in litigation, teaching and activism for clean waterways, Indigenous rights and renewable energy should not be erased. But those bona fides cannot mitigate the reality that today, Kennedy the candidate is an anti-environment and anti-science zealot.

Since Kennedy launched his campaign for president in April, he has stayed largely silent on climate change. The phrase is barely mentioned on his campaign’s website.

“Climate change has made the environment a divisive issue, but there are many policies that make sense to skeptics and activists alike,” it reads. “We will emphasize those and rebuild a broad environmental coalition to clean up this country.”

Make no mistake: Creating a big tent open to climate skeptics will only achieve one thing — empower business interests opposed to climate action.

Much like how Kennedy’s anti-vaccination views — a wholly inaccurate and dangerous rhetoric in its own right — are steeped in populist conspiracy theories, his views on environmental regulation follow the same playbook. In a campaign video posted to social media focused on climate change, Kennedy says, “This crisis is being used as a pretext for clamping down totalitarian controls, the same way the COVID crisis was, and it’s the same people: it’s the intelligence agencies, it’s the world economic forum, it’s the billionaire boys’ club at Davos.” His energy approach is “free markets and not top-down control.” That must be music to the ears of Republican donors and the fossil fuel industry.

Then there’s his deep distrust of the Environmental Protection Agency, which rivals that of the Republicans who want to abolish it for other reasons: “I’ve spent 40 years litigating against the agencies, the regulatory agencies in the United States,” he said in an interview. “So I can tell you that the Environmental Protection Agency is effectively run by the oil industry, the coal industry and the pesticide industry.”

That’s nonsense.

Like many conspiracy theories, his statement starts with a kernel of truth. Federal agencies can be overly influenced by the businesses they regulate. But for a lawyer of his experience to say the EPA is run by industry betrays how he has lost touch with reality. In recent years, it’s been the fossil fuel industry and their allies among Republican state attorneys general who have sued repeatedly to try to stop EPA and other agencies from getting tough on tailpipe and power plant emissions.
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...e-18410994.php

All the propagandists agree that KDS is a good thing. They can't agree about why, of course. Indeed, one or both have to misrepresent his position in the process. But they do all agree, and when that happens, I can't help but believe there's a lot to like about the man.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-21-2024 at 05:57 AM.

Save your breath.
    RFK Endorses AOC’s Green New Deal, Calls for Climate Taxation
    https://www.independentsentinel.com/...mate-taxation/

Andrea Mitchell Applauds RFK Jr.'s 'Impassioned Plea' for Obama to Stop Keystone Pipeline by Fiat
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...lea-obama-stop

Robert Kennedy, Jr.’s ‘Green’ Company Scored $1.4 Billion Taxpayer Bailout
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ergy-firm.html

RFK, Jr: Washington Voters Step Up, Pass the Nation’s First Carbon Tax

https://www.ecowatch.com/carbon-tax-robert-kennedy-jr-2077945567.html

RFK Jr.: U.S. has 'deadly addiction' to carbon industry

https://www.ctinsider.com/news/article/rfk-jr-u-s-has-deadly-addiction-to-carbon-3965110.php

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is no stranger to stirring up controversy. As the 50th anniversary of his uncle's assassination approaches, his previously secret diaries have brought forth more private revelations about him and his famous family.
    But he may be more comfortable poking at the fossil fuel industry (which he calls “criminal”) while also acting as a green technology entrepreneur.
    RFK, Jr. doesn't hold back on his dislike for the carbon industry. He blames the oil, coal and natural gas industries for poisoning the environment with carbon emissions and blames the federal government for allowing it to happen.
    Drillers, distributors and even railroad companies which ship coal and oil are the modern day robber barons in his estimation. He calls it a "failure of democracy."
    https://www.wlrn.org/politics/2013-1...ronment-carbon

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

SS sez...

And the San Francisco Chronicle sez...

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/...e-18410994.php

When all the propagandists agree that KDS is a good thing, I can't help but believe there's a lot to like about the man.
    Just like all his sudden about faces this is just lies to convince fools to trust him.
    He only pretended to change position at exactly the same time he decided to run for office.
    And he still gives all the dogwhistles and supports the basic climate change scam narrative.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He blames the oil, coal and natural gas industries for poisoning the environment with carbon emissions and blames the federal government for allowing it to happen.
    And? Never heard of fly ash? Are you denying that the EPA runs cover for polluters, and cleans up their messes so they don't have to? Are you denying that the genocide in Gaza, which has the world on the brink of WWIII, would allow Israel to "inherit" the natural gas reserves under the West Bank? Do you think all that ordnance exploding is good for the planet?

And no, carbon dioxide isn't his focus at all. There are plenty of toxins involved which concern him a damned sight more.

Just like all his sudden about faces this is just lies to convince fools to trust him.
    He only pretended to change position at exactly the same time he decided to run for office.
    Don't change the subject. This thread isn't about Trump.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-21-2024 at 06:17 AM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    5 Billion to black farmers for reparations.

PASS.

clown show.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    5 Billion to black farmers for reparations.

PASS.

clown show.
    Quote Originally Posted by RFKJr.
    “This is a return of stolen property, not an entitlement. Black [sic] farmers won a class action discrimination lawsuit and were awarded damages,” the statement began.

“White farmers — farmers of all races — have legitimate grievances, too. The system is stacked against small farms and family farms, slowly robbing them of their land and livelihood. I am going to break the vise grip of giant agribusinesses, and change regulations and subsidies to favor small farmers.”
    Is it better or worse than the uniparty candidates enabling Gates to buy farms out wholesale? Something could stand to be done to stop the centralization of food production under Monsanto and ADM.

The clown show is what they're using to distract us from what they're doing to family farms. Whether he's talking about the best possible solution or not, we know Biden and Trump are both part of the problem. The mere fact that he talks about such things puts him head and shoulders above those two proven Gates enablers.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-21-2024 at 03:00 PM.

Is it better or worse than the uniparty candidates enabling Gates to buy farms out wholesale? Something could stand to be done to stop the centralization of food production under Monsanto and ADM.

The clown show is what they're using to distract us from what they're doing to family farms. Whether he's talking about the best possible solution or not, we know Biden and Trump are both part of the problem. The mere fact that he talks about such things puts him head and shoulders above those two proven Gates enablers.
    JFC... keep your sh|t up, I just might temporarily put my anarchist ways on hold, throw my hands in the air and actually vote for the guy.

You're one of the few among us who actually looks up entire statements to know the full context. You don't know how much I appreciate that, so don't think it goes unnoticed

Hey Bill Gates: f&ck you, and f&ck off!

This is the kind of "market solution" that RFK supports to take "fossil" fuel technology away from you:

Climate Activists File Involuntary Manslaughter Claim Against Big Oil

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-N...t-Big-Oil.html

Only when he is in office it will be the DoJ using criminal charges based on fantasy science from the climate alarmists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

RFK starts at 9:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjTd7L9DHQ

Join this fireside chat and audience Q&A to hear the presidential candidate's views on how blockchain policy plays a role in accelerating privacy, transparency, and sovereignty for American citizens.

Speakers
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Presidential Candidate
    Caitlin Long - Custodia Bank

Only when he is in office it will be the DoJ using criminal charges based on fantasy science from the climate alarmists.
    Interesting theory. But the idea that anyone could possibly be more litigious than Donald Trump is far fetched. He files lawsuits nearly as often as you state your opinions as if they were facts.

RFK starts at 9:30
    Were those Trump supporters trying to shut down talk about transactional freedom...?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-22-2024 at 08:34 AM.

Put U.S. budget on BLOCKCHAIN.

What's next in this comedy tour?
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Put U.S. budget on BLOCKCHAIN.

What's next in this comedy tour?

https://www.gao.gov/assets/gao-22-104625.pdf

"There's one NPR station, and of course, NPR is not liberal, it's just the truth"

https://x.com/_johnnymaga/status/1793291898762747998

The more I hear from this guy, the less I like him.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Unless it addresses spending less money and ways to reduce debt, most everything is noise.

Unless it addresses spending less money and ways to reduce debt, most everything is noise.
    There is no way the debt can be reduced.

Default and bankruptcy is the only solution.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

There is no way the debt can be reduced.

Default and bankruptcy is the only solution.
    The U.S. debt, I agree. I don't plan on going bankrupt myself, unless/until everything collapses.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    https://x.com/EndWokeness/status/1793330598888555004

The dog whistles are an interesting feature of the psyop, aren't they? People are encouraged to adopt certain symbols to represent victims of injustice, but it seems that the symbols the media chooses are reprehensible to the point of being indefensible. So the opposition reacts viscerally to the fact that people are lionizing a severely flawed personality, which causes them decide the opposition is unreasonable and/or stupid. After all, the person isn't a threat, being dead. Reprehensible or not, what happened to him was totally unjust. No one's holding this person up as a role model. They're just a handy symbol to represent everyone who has suffered similar injustices. The opposition is so caught up in picking at this dead person's flaws that they come across as being unreasonable, and people become convinced that the opposition doesn't even care about the injustice they suffered.

So one "side" won't vote for someone who doesn't talk about this symbol, the other won't vote for someone who does. It's one hell of a divide and conquer strategy, and a great aid to those who are using the fact that we're trapped in the two party system to tighten the screws on us.

But enough about David Koresh. Let's talk about Harvey Milk...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-23-2024 at 06:27 AM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast