Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1786459232746836312

He was talking about the Koch Brothers.

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...52836462698679

Last edited by tebowlives; 05-06-2024 at 07:19 AM.
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    *sigh*

And I often wish it was legal to mount a pair of Vickers .303s in the cowl and synchronize them to fire through the radiator fan so I could blast lame Ford pickup drivers doing forty-seven miles an hour out of the passing lane, too.

Doesn't mean I'd actually do it if I got my wish.
    Our F150s would knock the crap out of your prissy little car and make it bow to our wishes.
    I am the current Champion of "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC, Pick'em Contest" and you are not

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Our F150s would knock the crap out of your prissy little car and make it bow to our wishes.
    I've never encountered an F-150 that can catch me. If I can't outrun one all I need to do is find a street with one curve in it. Hell, an intersection will do. They generally give up as soon as they see the turn signal.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-06-2024 at 07:53 AM.

And?
    He wants them imprisoned for producing CO2 and opposing the climate fraud.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I fact checked you a long time ago. The full context begins at the 6:00 mark:

Reporter: "What about Politicians, people who deny, who express skepticism?"
    RFK: "I think they're selling out the public trust, and you know I think those guys who are doing the Koch brothers' bidding, who are against all the evidence of the rational mind, are saying the global warming doesn't exist, that they are contemptible human beings and that you know I wish there were a law you could punish them under, I don't think there's a law you can punish those politicians under, but do I think the Koch brothers should be prosecuted for reckless endangerment? absolutely, that's a criminal offense and they ought to be serving time for it."

So, CO2 is pollution, Global Warming is real and you should "trust the science" and he wants a law to imprison you if you don't.
    Until he gets the laws he wants he is going to prosecute you for "reckless endangerment" for producing CO2.

He starts with debateable "crimes" like oil spills and pollution, then moves to claiming CO2 is pollution, and then moves to saying people should be jailed for speech and laws should be changed so politicians can be jailed for their positions.
    The camel's nose in the tent approach.
    "Don't you love children? don't you think child abusers should have their children taken from them? then why do you object to taking trans children from Christian parents?"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And?
    lol That's what your limited thought process went with on this? Not even a good lie. It was a simple statement. Who should be jailed, polluters or those who jump turnstiles
    Last edited by tebowlives; 05-07-2024 at 04:03 AM.

Reporter: "What about Politicians, people who deny, who express skepticism?"
    RFK: "I think they're selling out the public trust, and you know I think those guys who are doing the Koch brothers' bidding, who are against all the evidence of the rational mind, are saying the global warming doesn't exist, that they are contemptible human beings and that you know I wish there were a law you could punish them under, I don't think there's a law you can punish those politicians under, but do I think the Koch brothers should be prosecuted for reckless endangerment? absolutely, that's a criminal offense and they ought to be serving time for it."

So, CO2 is pollution, Global Warming is real and you should "trust the science" and he wants a law to imprison you if you don't.
    Until he gets the laws he wants he is going to prosecute you for "reckless endangerment" for producing CO2.

He starts with debateable "crimes" like oil spills and pollution, then moves to claiming CO2 is pollution, and then moves to saying people should be jailed for speech and laws should be changed so politicians can be jailed for their positions.
    The camel's nose in the tent approach.
    "Don't you love children? don't you think child abusers should have their children taken from them? then why do you object to taking trans children from Christian parents?"
    RFK Jr discussed more than one point and that confused you? He was talking about the Koch Brothers pollution
    No thought process on this one.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 05-07-2024 at 03:55 AM.

RFK Jr discussed more than one point and that confused you? He was talking about the Koch Brothers pollution
    No thought process on this one.
    Bunk.

He includes CO2 as pollution, as do all the climate cultists.
    You fell for the camel's nose in the tent.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RFK Jr Is Completely Okay With Minors Having Sex Change Procedures With Parental Consent

https://rumble.com/v4toa7n-rfk-jr-is...-with-par.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And?
    And producing toxins and dumping them on people. And bribing us into wars. What's unreasonable about that? Hell, I'd convict them for fraud, for paying "journalists" to call them "libertarian".

Bunk.

You're fine with lockdowns and Warp Speed from Trump, but are tossing this guy out because you think you see the nose of a camel? And you don't think this is a double standard?

RFK Jr Is Completely Okay With Minors Having Sex Change Procedures With Parental Consent

He said he needed to investigate more to come up with a definite opinion, but he was dead set against this being done behind the parents' back. He seems less inclined to tell people what they can't do than you are.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-07-2024 at 06:07 AM.

Bunk.

More BS on your part. No ones falling for your 1+1=19 mentality

Try and keep up. That's been debunked.

He loves digging up ancient quotes and pretending like no one ever changes their views.

Looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump very stable genius long, long ago
    I'm conservative, and even very conservative. But I'm quite liberal and getting much more liberal on health care and other things. I really say: What's the purpose of a country if you're not going to have defensive and health care? If you can't take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it's all over. I mean, it's no good. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care.
    See, that view has changed. Now he believes in universal health care to make everybody sick.

And producing toxins and dumping them on people. And bribing us into wars. What's unreasonable about that? Hell, I'd convict them for fraud, for paying "journalists" to call them "libertarian".
    That's just an excuse he's using to make you a criminal for producing "more than your share" of CO2.
    If they are doing things that are actual crimes then they should be prosecuted for them, and not for the CO2 and opposing the climate fraud.

You're fine with lockdowns and Warp Speed from Trump, but are tossing this guy out because you think you see the nose of a camel? And you don't think this is a double standard?
    I am not fine with either, but Trump was not the one driving either and he resisted both as best he could in an election year where he was being blamed for every death.
    RFK is pushing for CO2 to be criminal pollution and for people to be criminals for opposing the climate fraud.

He said he needed to investigate more to come up with a definite opinion, but he was dead set against this being done behind the parents' back. He seems less inclined to tell people what they can't do than you are.
    Right.
    Because it's so totally mysterious and incomprehensible whether parents should be legally able to butcher and poison their children because they or the child are mentally ill.

He's trying to salami slice the subject to serve the same evil maniacs behind the whole insanity while having some deniability to trick fools into thinking he's not part of that team.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

More BS on your part. No ones falling for your 1+1=19 mentality
    LOL
    It's right there in his own words.
    That's not a debunk, that's frantic backtracking after he was exposed.
    And he's still supporting butchering and poisoning the mentally ill and forcing society to accept their delusions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He loves digging up ancient quotes and pretending like no one ever changes their views.

Looks like fun.

See, that view has changed. Now he believes in universal health care to make everybody sick.
    I didn't support or vote for Trump in 2016 because of positions like that, but in office he showed that if he ever meant those things (as opposed to saying them to navigate his NYC and Hollywood business environment) he had actually changed and tried to repeal O'Bummercare and did end the individual mandate.

RFK has not substantially changed his views in in what he claims are his current positions and has no record of actually acting on any changes.
    If he were to get in and then acted on any changes I would then accept and believe those changes. (which would still not be enough to overcome the horrible positions he currently openly espouses)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's just an excuse he's using...
    I guess it takes an excuse maker to recognize an excuse maker.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...18781500510400

I didn't support or vote for Trump in 2016
    Hmm 2016 was Trump vs Hillary.

I didn't support or vote for Trump in 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Are we all just supposed to ignore that throwaway line where he admits he locked up kids for a year for jumping a subway toll?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

LOL
    It's right there in his own words.

That's not a debunk, that's frantic backtracking after he was exposed.
    And he's still supporting butchering and poisoning the mentally ill and forcing society to accept their delusions.
    His final thoughts on the subject were given after he specifically said he'd need to look into it more and his initial thoughts were leaning to his final decision. But you already knew that. Like I said no thought process

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Are we all just supposed to ignore that throwaway line where he admits he locked up kids for a year for jumping a subway toll?
    Do you think maybe he was being a bit facetious and overstated how long they were locked up for? Maybe pointing out how insignificant crimes are punished but no punishment for something that is far worse?
    And yes ignore that because it's nothing more than deflection.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They start talking about barefoot hippies, of all the tired old clichés. They take a dozen clips out of context. They go back over a fifty year career to when we didn't know things we do now. They pick the guy apart for saying he hasn't studied an issue enough to pick a side yet. They state opinions as facts rapid-fire.

And you can't see how these use the exact same propaganda techniques CNN uses?

They start talking about barefoot hippies, of all the tired old clichés. They take a dozen clips out of context. They go back over a fifty year career to when we didn't know things we do now. They pick the guy apart for saying he hasn't studied an issue enough to pick a side yet. They state opinions as facts rapid-fire.

And you can't see how these use the exact same propaganda techniques CNN uses?
    The democrats and republicans both have paid full time staff that do nothing but oppo on Kennedy all day. You are never going to counter it all. For me just not being Trump or Biden is good enough. We know what those two would do as president and I don't want that again.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The democrats and republicans both have paid full time staff that do nothing but oppo on Kennedy all day. You are never going to counter it all. For me just not being Trump or Biden is good enough. We know what those two would do as president and I don't want that again.
    Amen.

He's not the best alternative, but he's the one a large number of disaffected, sensible people could coalesce around.

Amen.

He's not the best alternative, but he's the one a large number of disaffected, sensible people could coalesce around.

I sure as sh|t ain't voting for him, or anybody else. That said, for the folks who would rather commit suicide than to stay at home and not vote, I have been pushing RFK Jr hard.

I won't be surprised at all if/when in November corrupt media "tells" the people that it's either Trump or Biden, but so far, RFK is being well received, regardless of party.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Wow.
    And how many other people here voted third party, a write in for Ron Paul, or didn't vote?

You guys have no decency anymore, all you care about is being nasty and promoting the narrative to help the establishment stop Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The man is also falling apart mentally and physically, he'll be Brandon 2.0.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast