Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A few well chosen trendy campaign lies...
    But what he said about the WEF isn't lies. It's true. And Trump never said any of it.

Trump is the protest candidate.
    But of course! If you want to protest eight trillion in borrowing destroying the middle class, lockdowns trashing the economy, and billions in revenue funding the fast tracked death jab, you vote for the guy who rammed it all through and signed off on it!

It's liberal "logic" for conservatives! If you're livid that your team went 0-17, re-sign the coach that engineered the whole season!

Where would we be if the Trump Administration hadn't set the precedent of federal funding for drag queens flashing their junk in public libraries?

You keep forgetting that your Manly Messiah has a track record now, so you can't just sell the Image any more because the rest of us have seen his true colors. Reality. Try it some time.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-26-2024 at 06:01 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reminder: RFK, Jr. will appear in a one-on-one interview with Bill Maher on tonight's episode (4/26/2024) of Real Time with Bill Maher. It's on HBO; but if you do a web-search around 10:00-11:00 pm ET, you can generally find a bootleg of it on YouTube.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

I'm wondering what percentage of the vote RFK is going to get. Ross Perot in '92 got 18.2% of the popular vote but didn't win a single electoral vote. Even with all the royalty that comes with his name I don't see him getting anywhere close to that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But what he said about the WEF isn't lies. It's true. And Trump never said any of it.
    Trump said the same kind of thing to their faces, that's why he was there, just like what Putin did.
    And, unlike RFK, Trump actually has a record in office of opposing their schemes.

But of course! If you want to protest eight trillion in borrowing destroying the middle class, lockdowns trashing the economy, and billions in revenue funding the fast tracked death jab, you vote for the guy who rammed it all through and signed off on it!

It's liberal "logic" for conservatives! If you're livid that your team went 0-17, re-sign the coach that engineered the whole season!

Where would we be if the Trump Administration hadn't set the precedent of federal funding for drag queens flashing their junk in public libraries?

You keep forgetting that your Manly Messiah has a track record now, so you can't just sell the Image any more because the rest of us have seen his true colors. Reality. Try it some time.
    Trump resisted it more than RFK ever did.
    And Trump is the one they don't want back because of his record.

And you can't blame Trump for the actions of the permanent bureaucracy, they would have been just as mutinous with Ron Paul.

RFK is their red herring to divert the opposition from Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump resisted it more than RFK ever did.
    You're joking, whether you realize it or not.

Here's some more reality you can ignore even as I rub your nose in it.

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...47095025926631

Last edited by acptulsa; 04-27-2024 at 04:28 AM.

You're joking, whether you realize it or not.

Here's some more reality you can ignore even as I rub your nose in it.

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...47095025926631

That's what he says now, now that's trendy, now that it's the only topic Trump is weak on.

He was running around supporting all the people pushing the mandates and lockdowns when it mattered, including direct praise of the lockdowns and making people provide a fake test or proof of vaccination to come to his party.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's what he says now, now that's trendy, now that it's the only topic Trump is weak on.

He was running around supporting all the people pushing the mandates and lockdowns when it mattered, including direct praise of the lockdowns and making people provide a fake test or proof of vaccination to come to his party.
    We already took the spin out of all that. Repeating it won't put the spin back in, it just proves how much alike you people and liberals behave.

We already took the spin out of all that. Repeating it won't put the spin back in, it just proves how much alike you people and liberals behave.
    Your "debunking" was worthy of Snopes.
    You are the one acting like the left by declaring you won when you lost and repeating the claim over and over.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

SPLIT TO: [SPLIT] Trump & COVID (disinfectant, lockdowns, OWS, etc.)

Your "debunking" was worthy of Snopes.
    Tell us again why it's better that Trump still hasn't even suggested that something might possibly be wrong with the death jab he financed.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-27-2024 at 07:28 AM. Reason: added "SPLIT TO" link

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm wondering what percentage of the vote RFK is going to get. Ross Perot in '92 got 18.2% of the popular vote but didn't win a single electoral vote. Even with all the royalty that comes with his name I don't see him getting anywhere close to that.
    I think around 10 give or take.

too early to tell...
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    too early to tell...
    Maybe so. If they actually hold presidential debates and let RFK in he might get more. I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Maybe so. If they actually hold presidential debates and let RFK in he might get more. I'm not holding my breath.
    I read that Texas State the first one is going to have him on pending enough ballot access wins
    Sept 16 is a long way off. Sorry I can't find what I read right now. Searches are constantly being censored like never before.
    The discoverable internet is getting smaller every day.
    I have hundreds of sites saved on tabs that are not showing up in today's so-called search engines.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

//
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. needled President Biden Wednesday, offering a zany “no spoiler” agreement that whichever of the two candidates is least likely to defeat Donald Trump drops out of the race in October.
    During a news conference in Brooklyn, the 70-year-old RFK Jr. proposed that he and Biden co-fund a 50-state poll of at least 30,000 likely voters to determine which candidate is the true “spoiler” who would ensure a victory for the 45th president by continuing to campaign.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/01/us-new...tober-dropout/

His real priority? the same as the rest of the Demoncrats and RINOs, Stop Trump.
    And when they admit Biden is too senile they will all rally to the preplanned replacement, RFK.
    This has been their real Stop Trump plan all along, make RFK look like he's anti-establishment, use Biden to prevent any input from the public from primaries and then anoint RFK who is just as bad or worse than Biden but has been spending the time lying and trying to confuse moderates into thinking he's not the crazed communist that he is.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

His real priority?
    Too obvious for you.

His real priority is to rub stupid Democrats' noses in the obvious fact that Biden can barely win a shenanigan, and would be utterly hopeless in a real election.

This is, after all, the purpose of this psyop. Americans would never, ever throw over the constitution for a somewhat charismatic, but old and fat, third grade bully if the next "election" was not merely stolen, but obviously, patently, rub your noses in it stolen. For that, the Biden administration has to do enough stupid things and fail sufficiently to have the appeal of a skunk. And they're succeeding in their mission.

And the only way to stop it is to get people asking why this is such a clown show now, not on November 6th, when it'll all be out of control.

They're fulfilling their wish list in Biden's name because they have Trump too, and can switch to him when even the idiots have had enough of this official sabotage. And they know Biden's senile enough that all these eugenicists in The Deep State Club will consider Biden's public execution to sate the MAGA Blood Lust a mercy killing.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2024 at 06:51 AM.

RFK Jr: ‘Red State People Are More Likely to Murder You, Impregnate Your Teenage Daughter’

https://slaynews.com/news/rfk-jr-red...nage-daughter/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I can't even find any indication that he spoke at Ideacity in 2005. He gave interesting talks on how government is bad for the environment and a genuine free market would be good for it, in both 2004 and 2009.

https://www.ideacity.ca/video/robert-f-kennedy-jr-2004/

https://www.ideacity.ca/video/robert-f-kennedy-jr/

They admit to 37 presentations in '05. Kennedy isn't on their list.

https://www.ideacity.ca/talks/?fwp_videos_by_year=2005

It would be nice to know if this was really Ideacity and if it was really 2005, because the way it's hacked off at each end certainly suggests the remarks have a context someone doesn't want us to consider. If the full vid could be found, the context could be known.

That said, were any of these statements false about the 2004-05 time period? Truth is still a valid defense against libel -- at least, among the sort of people who don't support censorship.

Fox said:

During his remarks, RFK Jr. blasted the Saturday morning media pundits as "gas bags" and claimed their commentary about former President George W. Bush winning because red states were ‘morally robust" compared to "degenerate" blue states was "not true."

RFK Jr. went on to claim that he looked at red states and blue states to determine which was "more moral" using criteria "that most of us use to judge morality"

"I found the lowest divorce rate in America was Massachusetts, a blue state. The highest divorce rate was Texas, a red state. The lowest teen pregnancy rate was Massachusetts. The highest was Texas," RFK Jr. added.
    I say anyone who thinks it took morality to elect Dubya is insane, and deserves to be repudiated.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-03-2024 at 08:15 AM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1786459232746836312

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

*sigh*

And I often wish it was legal to mount a pair of Vickers .303s in the cowl and synchronize them to fire through the radiator fan so I could blast lame Ford pickup drivers doing forty-seven miles an hour out of the passing lane, too.

Doesn't mean I'd actually do it if I got my wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Not that I want to defend RFK here, but he wasn't really going after free speech as much as politicians he thought were protecting big industries from harming the environment. The cut kinda removed the context.

In any case, we know RFK is a lib at heart. It's just that he's a lib that the establishment hates. (similar to the orange one, himself)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

IMHO, these types of vids come off as propaganda.

He's just better off doing interviews, dropping knowledge and gold.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...16692611592223

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *sigh*

And I often wish it was legal to mount a pair of Vickers .303s in the cowl and synchronize them to fire through the radiator fan so I could blast lame Ford pickup drivers doing forty-seven miles an hour out of the passing lane, too.

He said the laws should be changed to allow what he wanted, he also said some of it could and should be done under current laws.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I fact checked you a long time ago. The full context begins at the 6:00 mark:

Reporter: "What about Politicians, people who deny, who express skepticism?"
    RFK: "I think they're selling out the public trust, and you know I think those guys who are doing the Koch brothers' bidding, who are against all the evidence of the rational mind, are saying the global warming doesn't exist, that they are contemptible human beings and that you know I wish there were a law you could punish them under, I don't think there's a law you can punish those politicians under, but do I think the Koch brothers should be prosecuted for reckless endangerment? absolutely, that's a criminal offense and they ought to be serving time for it."

So, CO2 is pollution, Global Warming is real and you should "trust the science" and he wants a law to imprison you if you don't.
    Until he gets the laws he wants he is going to prosecute you for "reckless endangerment" for producing CO2.

He starts with debateable "crimes" like oil spills and pollution, then moves to claiming CO2 is pollution, and then moves to saying people should be jailed for speech and laws should be changed so politicians can be jailed for their positions.
    The camel's nose in the tent approach.
    "Don't you love children? don't you think child abusers should have their children taken from them? then why do you object to taking trans children from Christian parents?"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

*sigh*

Leaving aside your desire to ventilate me with WWI aircraft ordinance, his statement is exactly the same as Trump's "take the guns first" remark.

Both show a glaring and fundamental misunderstanding of the relationship between man and government in a supposedly free society.

Leaving aside your desire to ventilate me with WWI aircraft ordinance...
    You drive in the passing lane when you're neither passing anyone nor turning left?

That's a shame. I'm disillusioned now.

You drive in the passing lane when you're neither passing anyone nor turning left?

That's a shame. I'm disillusioned now.
    Not at 47 MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    IMHO, these types of vids come off as propaganda.

He's just better off doing interviews, dropping knowledge and gold.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...16692611592223

Woody and I have similar views. I like ^this^ truth and knowledge bomb.

The Overton Window... here again, RFK Jr. talks about Captive Agencies, which is responsible for a lot most of the stinking mess that we are in. Trump and Biden won't ever talk about that because they actually support it.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think around 10 give or take.
    10% or more if he's included in the debates. Less than that if he's not able to.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10% or more if he's included in the debates. Less than that if he's not able to.
    He technically qualifies for the debates already with 15% in five national polls. But the kicker is that the commission for debates has this one guy who gets to choose WHICH five national polls they use. I think Kennedy will be excluded. But it's probably a moot point anyway. I don't think there even will be presidential debates this year.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast