Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The point of conception is about the baby's right at that stage. Without fed or state money to pay for it, how many could actually walk into an office to have the procedure done, and how many doctors [even those willing to commit murder and against their oath] would be willing to do it for free?

I don't know if he is losing voters over that or not, I am not interested in tracking that kind of stuff. But knowing how RFK feels about abortion at any stage, I know that he would never condone an actual abortion at FULL TERM let alone half term. He is absolutely correct in getting it completely out of government, fed and state.

However you or others wish to read into it, over-analyze it, or look for excuses otherwise, always Follow the Money. Problem solved.
    The point of conception is about the baby's right at that stage. Without fed or state money to pay for it, how many could actually walk into an office to have the procedure done, and how many doctors [even those willing to commit murder and against their oath] would be willing to do it for free?

I don't know if he is losing voters over that or not, I am not interested in tracking that kind of stuff. But knowing how RFK feels about abortion at any stage, I know that he would never condone an actual abortion at FULL TERM let alone half term. He is absolutely correct in getting it completely out of government, fed and state.

However you or others wish to read into it, over-analyze it, or look for excuses otherwise, always Follow the Money. Problem solved.
    How he feels doesn't matter. What matters is are you going to allow it. Women are emotional creatures, and there are going to be women seeking abortions, for lots of reasons. The millions of abortions attest to this. Regardless of religious beliefs concerning when "life" begins, as opposed to personhood, or ensoulment (for centuries, it was not considered murder to end an early pregnancy by many theologians and even a pope) until ensoulment occurred. Here's a book about it. In the preface it reads - "He is not a murderer who brings about abortion before the soul is in the body" said Roman Catholic canon law for over eight hundred years, until 1917...."
    https://books.google.com/books/about...d=lJ_XBgAAQBAJ

I bring up the book because it's a quick read and may be surprising to some. Common sense dictates that since many pregnancies end naturally before they are ever developed, God didn't create those souls before, say 40 days, only to perish. Does the zygote before it becomes twins have two souls already? Augustine noted how God did not breathe his Spirit into Adam until Adam was formed. Anyway, I am Pro Life, and yes, "life" begins at conception, life that may or may not become a person.

Beyond this is the actual physical process comparison between abortion at say, 4 weeks and 8 months. There is none. Most human embryos die naturally before birth. (link) . Perhaps what dies there isn't an ensouled person yet, but only a physical potentiality. Right? Compare that with a fully-formed and supported and healthy fetus which actually has a shot to survive ON ITS OWN but the mother just happened to not go into labour yet? Who can allow it, those who allow it are not fooling anyone. "I'm personally against it but..." yeah, can you imagine if we did this on everything? We wouldn't even have a civilization. Man is not so perfect. Man needs laws.

How RFK Jr personally MUH FEELS is no different than Biden. And that's where he's at with this, well, he ain't going anywhere.
    Allowing a full term abortion should be a crime. Anyone who says it shouldn't be a crime has a severe moral and intellectual defect.
    Last edited by Snowball; 05-09-2024 at 04:34 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Covid seems to be the only issue you have with RFK > Trump... and we don't even know how RFK would handle a pandemic.
    We know for a fact he'd investigate any miracle cures that popped up way too soon, and wouldn't suck Big Pharma's tool. Because he had his own reaction to that jab.

Tuck Frump.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    How he feels doesn't matter. What matters is are you going to allow it. Women are emotional creatures, and there are going to be women seeking abortions, for lots of reasons. The millions of abortions attest to this. Regardless of religious beliefs concerning when "life" begins, as opposed to personhood, or ensoulment (for centuries, it was not considered murder to end an early pregnancy by many theologians and even a pope) until ensoulment occurred. Here's a book about it. In the preface it reads - "He is not a murderer who brings about abortion before the soul is in the body" said Roman Catholic canon law for over eight hundred years, until 1917...."
    https://books.google.com/books/about...d=lJ_XBgAAQBAJ

I bring up the book because it's a quick read and may be surprising to some. Common sense dictates that since many pregnancies end naturally before they are ever developed, God didn't create those souls before, say 40 days, only to perish. Does the zygote before it becomes twins have two souls already? Augustine noted how God did not breathe his Spirit into Adam until Adam was formed. Anyway, I am Pro Life, and yes, "life" begins at conception, life that may or may not become a person.

Beyond this is the actual physical process comparison between abortion at say, 6 weeks and 8 months. There is none. Most human embryos die naturally before birth. (link) . Perhaps what dies there isn't an ensouled person yet, but only a physical potentiality. Right? Compare that with a fully-formed and supported and healthy fetus which actually has a shot to survive ON ITS OWN but the mother just happened to not go into labour yet? Who can allow it, those who allow it are not fooling anyone. "I'm personally against it but..." yeah, can you imagine if we did this on everything? We wouldn't even have a civilization. Man is not so perfect. Man needs laws.

How RFK Jr personally MUH FEELS is no different than Biden. And that's where he's at with this, well, he ain't going anywhere.
    Allowing a full term abortion should be a crime. Anyone who says it sholdn't be a crime has a severe moral defect.

Your thesis's are growing much too long for me to read. But I'll be brief with mine:

Biden [Trump already did with one of his bills that he signed] would fund all abortions. RFK Jr. would defund all abortions both fed and state. That is all that I need to know.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-09-2024 at 04:39 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Whatever floats your boat @dannno . As I eluded in another thread: some people would actually commit suicide rather than to stay home and not vote for somebody to rule over them. You just happen to be one of them
    So what is the other issue you believe RFK is better on than Trump besides Covid/Pharma?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Your thesis's are growing much too long for me to read. But I'll be brief with mine:

Biden [Trump already did with one of his bills that he signed] would fund all abortions. RFK Jr. would defund all abortions both fed and state. That is all that I need to know.
    RFK would fund them as well, because it would be contained in a giant omnibus bill that had something in it that he wants passed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I agree with his position. Tax payer money, fed or state, should not be involved. If a person wishes an abortion, which is dreadfully wrong, let it be out of their own pocket, not mine, or your tax dollars from another state.

It seems every single issue one can think of becomes politicized, and as most should know by now, one cannot legislate morality.
    If a person wishes a murder, which is dreadfully wrong, let it be out of their own pocket.

This is not a malum prohibitum ordinance.

This is giving the OK to infanticide.

Which, if abortion itself is any measure, will adversely affect black people and their offspring.

Just like Margaret Sanger wanted.

But I'm the racist.

Jesus, make it make sense.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

So what is the other issue you believe RFK is better on than Trump besides Covid/Pharma?
    He speaks about captive agencies/lobbyists quite a bit, which Trump/Biden avoid like the plague. This is one of the more important issues that is never discussed.

RFK would fund them as well, because it would be contained in a giant omnibus bill that had something in it that he wants passed.

I have no idea what RFK would do, he has never held office. But I already know what Trump and Biden would do, based upon their records.

Unlike you, I don't vote, so therefore I am not giving my consent, which allows me to sleep with a clear conscience.

But, if it makes you feel patriotic and happy, and to sleep well at night, go right ahead and give your consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If a person wishes a murder, which is dreadfully wrong, let it be out of their own pocket.

This is not a malum prohibitum ordinance.

This is giving the OK to infanticide.

Which, if abortion itself is any measure, will adversely affect black people and their offspring.

Just like Margaret Sanger wanted.

But I'm the racist.

Jesus, make it make sense.

Help me to understand:

1. Trump has signed bills that have funded Planned Parenthood to the tune of even more money than Obama or any president prior has funded them. Not to mention that he openly stated that it should be a woman's choice on the Howard Stern Show.

2. Biden has signed bills and openly advocates pro-choice and abortion.

3. RFK has stated that it should not be federal, or even state, but left to the individual, which means no funding at the fed or state level. RFK Jr.: "We shouldn't have government involved."

And you are not ok with number 3?

Is this Bozo Land Forums that I am on? Where the Bill of Rights, defunding programs, et al, are off limits?
    Last edited by PAF; 05-09-2024 at 10:17 PM.

Help me to understand:

1. Trump has signed bills that have funded Planned Parenthood to the tune of even more money than Obama or any president prior has funded them. Not to mention that he openly stated that it should be a woman's choice on the Howard Stern Show.

2. Biden has signed bills and openly advocates pro-choice and abortion.

3. RFK has stated that it should not be federal, or even state, but left to the individual, which means no funding at the fed or state level. RFK Jr.: "We shouldn't have government involved."

And you are not ok with number 3?

Is this Bozo Land Forums that I am on? Where the Bill of Rights, defunding programs, et al, are off limits?
    I'm not talking about Trump, I'm not talking about Biden.

I'm talking about what RFK Jr. said.

He said he was OK with abortion up to the moment of birth.

That is a fully developed baby human at that point.

So, Bill of Rights, yes, where are they?

No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

Where is the due process for that infant?

Should anybody prosecute and punish those who commit murder?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-09-2024 at 10:35 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not talking about Trump, I'm not talking about Biden.

I'm talking about what RFK Jr. said.

He said he was OK with abortion up to the moment of birth.

That is a fully developed baby human at that point.

So, Bill of Rights, yes, where are they?

No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.

Where is the due process for that infant?

Should anybody prosecute and punish those who commit murder?

The first thing that we must do is DEFUND the programs that instigate these issues.

I know that it seems that money money money is all that I talk about, but it is in fact TAX Money that is the root cause of the problems.

Ask yourself, what would Javier do? Would you buck against him too?

@Anti Federalist , please, listen to the actual context, before forming an opinion:

1:04:00

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Anti Federalist , please, listen to the actual context, before forming an opinion:
    I just did.

His remarks on abortion begin at 1hr 4m

At 1hr5m he starts talking about spending even more money to support women who are scared to keep a child to term, because 60 percent of abortions are prompted by economic reasons.

He's obviously troubled trying to walk the tightrope on the subject, but in the end he agrees: abortion up to birth, with no restrictions and no due process for the infant being killed.

Now, I understand your position, that there is no place for government anywhere, and that people who commit violence and mayhem against others should, well, I dunno, repent or something.

Are you making the case that Kennedy is a fellow anarchist, or is he just throwing platitudes to the female voters?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-13-2024 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Lots. Why does that imply you might have been one of us?

What do you mean "other"? You spend eight years on here sneering with contempt at anyone who "throws their vote away" by abandoning the beloved GOP and voting for someone like the "losertarians", and now you want to act like you voted for Jo Jorgensen?

Given your attitude toward women, I couldn't see you trusting Jo Jorgensen to bring ribs to the pot luck. Get real.

Some people around here are too stupid to realize that Lenin and Stalin were on the same team, and that's how Russia went to hell in a bucket.
    I wrote in Ron Paul in 2016 because I didn't Trust Trump to be any different.
    When there is a clear difference (even if it is not as big as it should be) I do sneer at people who throw away their votes one way or another, that's why I did vote for Trump in 2020.

Trump was a major problem for the establishment and he will be again.
    RFK is one of them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Covid seems to be the only issue you have with RFK > Trump... and we don't even know how RFK would handle a pandemic. I would bet he would be pressured into doing as much or more than Trump in the heat of the media blaming him for every single death that occurred.. that's what they did to Trump.
    We know he supported the lockdowns and mandates last time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has made some questionable remarks regarding China in recent years, including applauding the country for allegedly using threats of prison or organ harvesting as a means to meet its green energy goals, according to unearthed comments reviewed by Fox News Digital.

"They take this very seriously," Kennedy said in 2014, speaking of China and its clean energy agreement that year. "I don’t know whether… the guy ends up in prison with his, you know, organs harvested or what. But they are very, very dead serious."

Kennedy’s comments, made on "The Ring Of Fire" radio show in 2014, followed the Obama administration announcing in November of that year that it was aiming to lower greenhouse gas emissions by 26% to 28% by 2025 compared to 2005 levels. Simultaneously, China announced it was aiming to increase its non-fossil fuel share of all energy to around 20% by 2030, according to the White House press release at the time.

The green energy plans from the two nations were announced in the lead-up to the Paris climate agreement that was adopted by 195 nations in 2015.

Kennedy pledged support for the Paris agreement in his remarks on the 2014 radio show, while lauding President Barack Obama for his climate policies.

"Well, Obama’s really been extraordinary over the past couple months, as you said, he did the power plant rule, which for the first time will allow the EPA and the states to start regulating CO2," Kennedy added in his radio show remarks.

When asked how China would go about abiding by the agreement, which was non-binding, Kennedy relayed that the workload would be divided between China’s province governors, who would then order their government employees to enforce climate policies. If the government employees failed to carry out the mission, Kennedy speculated they could face jail time or even have their "organs harvested."

"The governor of that province is given his share, if there’s a national commitment like this one, the governor of that province is given his share of, you know, whatever his pro rata contribution to that advance he has to implement. He has to figure out a way to implement it within his province," he said before noting the government officials take their jobs "very seriously" and reportedly aren’t above harming or imprisoning employees who fail.

"They lose their jobs and they, you know, they get punished… and any kind of advancement they have gets stopped if they don’t fulfill these quotas. And China is already starting down this road. They’ve committed $175 billion to new solar," he continued.

Kennedy continued to laud China for its production of solar panels, which drove down prices across the world and "virtually" ended American manufacturing of solar panels.

"They’re already manufacturing a surplus of solar panels that have flooded the rest of the world with solar panels. And… part of the sort of collateral effect of that is that all of our – the price of solar panels have dropped so low, that it put out of business virtually all the American manufacturers. But it’s created a whole industry in this country for solar installations," he said.

"When they [China] do it, it actually gets done," he added.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fla...-climate-goals

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

PAF is supposedly an anarchist who doesn't even want government to punish the murder of adults.
    It's kind of odd how everything he supports actually supports or at least undermines opposition to the DEMONcrat agenda.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The first thing that we must do is DEFUND the programs that instigate these issues.

I know that it seems that money money money is all that I talk about, but it is in fact TAX Money that is the root cause of the problems.

Ask yourself, what would Javier do? Would you buck against him too?
    RFK wants to throw more money at them.
    He, like all the other members of the Demon party, wants more child sacrifices.
    And he wants to give the feds the power to force the states to allow it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

RFK Jr. would defund all abortions both fed and state.
    No, he would not.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    PAF is supposedly an anarchist who doesn't even want government to punish the murder of adults.
    Amazing how often you set out to attack people, but merely make a complete and utter ass of yourself.

Grow up.

Why don't you just start your own forum and not allow anyone else to join? Sock puppets don't call you out when you put your words in their mouths. Your straw men don't complain when they don't wear the handles of real people. In a place like that, you might be able to win a debate.

Last edited by acptulsa; 05-10-2024 at 07:05 AM.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    RFK Jr.'s dead brain worm should run as Cthulhu's VP on the GOP (Great Old Party) ticket.

Cthulhu/Brain Worm 2024!!

Why settle for the lesser evil?

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! Iä! Iä!
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-10-2024 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Robert Kennedy Jr.

Do you support a single-payer healthcare system?

Yes, this system guarantees healthcare for everyone

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates...ies/healthcare
    //
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-12-2024 at 03:31 PM. Reason: replaced copy-paste with quote

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

RFK Jr.: This Is What I Believe In

Don't blame the delivery person, I support only a partial of this message. Unfortunately, this country is a far way off from supporting a Ron Paul or Javier Milei. The MIC both foreign AND domestic, Surveillance and Captive Agencies are a big part of our problem.

https://youtu.be/rTKL_B27JL8

Don't blame the delivery person, I support only a partial of this message. Unfortunately, this country is a far way off from supporting a Ron Paul or Javier Milei. The MIC both foreign AND domestic, Surveillance and Captive Agencies are a big part of our problem.

https://youtu.be/rTKL_B27JL8

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yes, I know.

I did not and will not change my mind and decide to vote.

Read this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nt-Scares-Them

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status...48193503097027
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status...48193503097027

Cool shirt.

But to really dig it in, he should have put the Agencies Involved and the Tax Payer Money Spent on the back of shirt too.

RFK Jr.: Hog farmers bigger threat than Osama
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=87998

Lessons in civility from RFK, Jr.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...om_rfk_jr.html

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Blames 9-11 on Ronald Reagan and Fuel Efficiency Standards
    https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/noe...uel-efficiency

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Blames Fairness Doctrine Abolishment for Conservatism Popularity
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ne-abolishment

RFK Jr: 'We have so much to learn from Cuba'
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...from_cuba.html

RFK Endorses AOC’s Green New Deal, Calls for Climate Taxation
    https://www.independentsentinel.com/...mate-taxation/

Andrea Mitchell Applauds RFK Jr.'s 'Impassioned Plea' for Obama to Stop Keystone Pipeline by Fiat
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...lea-obama-stop

Robert Kennedy, Jr.’s ‘Green’ Company Scored $1.4 Billion Taxpayer Bailout
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ergy-firm.html

RFK Jr. Compares Tea Party to Confederacy, "crackpots."
    https://freebeacon.com/elections/rfk...e-confederacy/

RFK Jr: You know, my uncle was also shot amid a climate of right-wing hate
    https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2011/...g-hate-n175791

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast