Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

RFK Jr is an interesting study. On one hand, if he's truly legit it takes massive iron balls, knowing that JFK and RFK were whacked publicly by unofficial masonic arms of the CIA, to embark on a presidential campaign at this critical point. On the other hand, most pre-selected nominees have fellow-traveler sheep dog candidates who help the pre-selected candidate whittle down intra-party opposition to herd the sheep toward the pre-selected candidate. Pics of RFK Jr with Newsom does not help dissuade.

The key is observing how the media treats RFK Jr. I don't mean attacking him. I mean comparing his media treatment to Ron Paul's campaigns. Is RFK Jr ignored, marginalized and smeared? Or is he given media attention publicity? Compare it to Trump being "attacked", where all of the attacking still featured Donald in the center of the debate stage and 75% of the media attention given to him for -free-, while Cambridge Analytica fed him the best talking points the right wanted to hear.

Megyn Kelly signed a $100m contract with NBC right after Trump won then mostly drifted off into obscurity. She may have been bleeding from somewhere but it sure wasn't from her bank account.....it's always a sinful shame to watch people sell their principles and souls for a few imaginary dollars displayed on a bank website screen. tsktsk)

(the switching around of Carlson and Lemon prior to 2024 is worth watching what roles they take on as million dollar script readers next)
    Last edited by devil21; 05-04-2023 at 02:37 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    2022 recipients of the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award included...
    Still spamming your misleading garbage in multiple threads, hoping it goes unchallenged in some of them, I see. It is a rude and disrespectful tactic.

2022 recipients of the Robert F. Kennedy Ripple of Hope Award included...
    It was founded by Ethyl. It's infested with Clintons and Pelosis, among others. And I can't find that Junior has one single thing to do with it.

Can you? Do you have a point to make here, or are you just grasping anything that could be mistaken for mud and desperately flinging it?

https://rfkhumanrights.org/who-we-ar...ership-council
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Ron Paul retweets RFK Jr.'s pledge to pardon Assange.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Rock Soldier

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Still spamming your misleading garbage in multiple threads, hoping it goes unchallenged in some of them, I see. It is a rude and disrespectful tactic.

It was founded by Ethyl. It's infested with Clintons and Pelosis, among others. And I can't find that Junior has one single thing to do with it.

Can you? Do you have a point to make here, or are you just grasping anything that could be mistaken for mud and desperately flinging it?

https://rfkhumanrights.org/who-we-ar...ership-council
    So all the same people he endorsed and supported?

His own personal actions and words fit the same pattern.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So all the same people he endorsed and supported?

His own personal actions and words fit the same pattern.
    I haven’t updated this in ages, but there is lots and lots, and lots, that I may be adding:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I haven’t updated this in ages, but there is lots and lots, and lots, that I may be adding:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record
    Yeah, we know about Trump's past.
    He wasn't worth the risk when he ran (his record in office changed that) and neither is RFK Jr.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 05-05-2023 at 12:21 AM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, we know about Trummp's past.
    He wasn't worth the risk when he ran (his record in office changed that) and neither is RFK Jr.
    Oh, no worries… I’ll be adding his past, and make correlation to his time as president. It’ll be a cinch ;-)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's pretty funny that you're here bragging that you changed your mind about the one guy, while opposing the other with a vehemence that implies that no other answer is even slightly possible.

I think you're pretending that Trump changed your mind, mainly because nothing else has ever changed your mind on any subject.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

His record?

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1652164910363672576

RFK Jr. is supposed to be the hero of everyone who hated COVID lockdowns, yet he seemed to be the champion of all the governors who imposed the most irrational, excessive COVID lockdowns

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1652205726641651714

Is there even any evidence that this guy contemporaneously opposed COVID lockdowns, which people seem to just kind of take for granted that he must've done, despite the lack of any real evidence to that effect? God, some of you people are so easy to scam, it's embarrassing

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Usually hyprocisy
    How long are you going to ignore the Code Pink elephant in the room?

https://themoderatevoice.com/donald-...ident-in-2008/

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    How long are you going to ignore the Code Pink elephant in the room?

https://themoderatevoice.com/donald-...ident-in-2008/
    I don't ignore it, I didn't support Trump in 2016 because that and much more.
    But Trump proved in office that with him it was politics to do business in NYC.
    I didn't take a chance on Trump, why should anyone take the chance on RFK Jr.?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert F. Kennedy Jr

@RobertKennedyJr

Let’s be honest. The NRA is as responsible for the MSD child murders as if they pulled the trigger. NRA has turned 2d Amendment into a suicide pact for our children. When do we deal with NRA?
    https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/...20839653662720

Robert Kennedy Jr.’s policy on no-fly list gun control

Should people on the “no-fly list” be banned from purchasing guns and ammunition?

Yes, if the government considers you too dangerous to board a plane you should not be able to buy a gun

https://www.isidewith.com/candidates...st-gun-control

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. blames his Curb Your Enthusiasm star wife Cheryl Hines for ordering guests attending holiday party at his California home to get vaccinated or tested

• Prominent anti-vaxxer Robert F Kennedy Jr. held a holiday party at his California home last week, with the invitation urging guests to be vaccinated or get tested
    • Kennedy, told his guests to undergo the same precautions he has railed against since the start of the pandemic in 2020
    • The anti-vaxxer stance has been particularly lucrative for the 67-year-old son of civil rights leader Robert F Kennedy, according to a Politico report
    • When the news outlet brought up the hypocrisy, Kennedy blamed his wife, Curb Your Enthusiasm star Cheryl Hines
    • 'I guess I'm not always the boss at my own house,' Kennedy told Politico's Daniel Lippman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...accinated.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"urging" ain't demanding chief

Bottom line, Kennedy's message needs to be heard by all Democrats.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't ignore it, I didn't support Trump in 2016 because that and much more.
    But Trump proved in office that with him it was politics to do business in NYC.
    I didn't take a chance on Trump, why should anyone take the chance on RFK Jr.?
    After "Operation Warp Speed" and Trump picking William Barr, a known CIA "mop-up man", to be AG, there's no reason any sane person would once again take a chance on Trump.

See:

At 56:00 in.

After "Operation Warp Speed" and Trump picking William Barr, a known CIA "mop-up man", to be AG, there's no reason any sane person would once again take a chance on Trump.

See:

At 56:00 in.
    The topic of this thread is RFK Jr. and his candidacy. It is not about Donald Trump (or why anyone should or shouldn't "take a chance" on him).

IOW: This Trump-Barr-Epstein thing has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, so please stop posting about it here.

I've already split off over a dozen such irrelevant posts to a separate thread. Use that one instead (or the other one you started). Thank you.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-07-2023 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The topic of this thread is RFK Jr. and his candidacy. It is not about Donald Trump (or why anyone should or shouldn't "take a chance" on him).

IOW: This Trump-Barr-Epstein thing has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, so please stop posting about it here.

I've already split off over a dozen such irrelevant posts to a separate thread. Use that one instead (or the other one you started). Thank you.
    Is there not a rule about people repeating the same argument over and over and spamming the forum? There should be.

Is there not a rule about people repeating the same argument over and over and spamming the forum? There should be.
    We could call him ArmourSmyth except they don't call what he does Treet. HormelSmyth?

There's another name that lends no confidence in economic policy, but does lend credibility in other, very important areas.

There's another name that lends no confidence in economic policy, but does lend credibility in other, very important areas.

I hope others will consider the fact that the other important areas, such as Foreign Policy among other things, will HUGELY and then some make up the difference in economic policy.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-07-2023 at 03:04 PM.

The DNC Convention is in Chicago in 2024, same place as it was in 1968 when RFK won.

What are the chances?

March 16: RFK: "I am today announcing my candidacy for the presidency of the United States. I do not run for the presidency merely to oppose any man, but to propose new policies. I run because I am convinced that this country is on a perilous course and because I have such strong feelings about what must be done, and I feel that I'm obliged to do all I can."
    March 25: MLK says he will campaign against Johnson
    March 31: LBJ announces he won't run for re-election.
    April 4: MLK shot dead
    April 5-7: Chicago riots
    June 4: RFK wins California primary, cementing his nomination
    June 5: RFK shot dead
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RFK jr just said the CIA beyond a doubt killed his uncle. His life expectancy can't be much now.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    RFK jr just said the CIA beyond a doubt killed his uncle. His life expectancy can't be much now.
    Good morning, Sunshine State! Have a nice two and a half year nap under that rock?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    August 14, 2020

Nephew of President John F. Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy, and tireless crusader against the tyranny of the mainstream medical establishment, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. joins today's Liberty Report to discuss his startling discoveries about who really killed his father and uncle...and why. Plus, Mr. Kennedy, an environmental lawyer, has been among the most vocal and most successful opponents of the mainstream medical establishment, driven by big Pharma to inoculate and medicate everything that moves. He tells the Liberty Report how he very reluctantly decided to dedicate his career to fighting the mandatory vaccines that have resulted in so many documented injuries to the recipients.

Mr. Kennedy's Children's Health Defense can be found at http://www.childrenshealthdefense.org
    He can also be found on Instagram: @robertfkennedyjr

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-08-2023 at 05:35 AM.

Note that the "tie" claim is relative to the preferences of "likely U.S. voters" (not of "likely Democrat voters" - for whom the split is 19% to 62% in favor of Biden).

RFK Jr. Ties Biden in Primary Poll, 1 in 5 Dems Say They’d Pick Trump-Kennedy Over Biden-Harris.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/05...ad-heat-trump/
    Jake Welch (09 May 2023)

Just one percent separates Robert F. Kennedy Jr and President Joe Biden amongst the American public, according to a new Rasmussen Reports [subscription required - OB] poll quizzing likely voters over their Democratic primary preference. The data also reveals that one in five Democrats would prefer a Trump-Kennedy ticket over Biden-Harris.

Preferred Candidate.

Rasmussen Reports asked likely U.S. voters, “If the candidates for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination were Joe Biden, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and Marianne Williamson, which candidate would you vote for?”

Respondents were split between Kennedy Jr. and Biden, with Kennedy Jr. receiving 35 percent and Joe Biden, already polling at historic lows as of May 2023, receiving just 36 percent. The third option, Marianna Williamson, received only six percent.

When broken down into party affiliation, Joe Biden remains the front-runner with 62 percent of Democratic support. Kennedy Jr., on the other hand, is supported by nearly one-in-five Democrats – 19 percent.

Yet, Kennedy Jr. would receive much wider bipartisan support, with 50 percent of Republicans and 36 percent of independent voters – four percent more than Biden.

Biden’s Rivals.

Rasmussen also asked voters their “impression” of both Kennedy Jr. and Marianne Williamson. The results were positive for the Kennedy Jr. campaign.

More than half of Democrat voters – 53 percent – had either “very favorable” or “somewhat favorable” impressions of Kennedy Jr, with another 15 percent uncertain. Only 32 percent of Democrat voters have either a “very unfavorable” or “somewhat unfavorable” impression of him.

Marianne Williamson’s favorability is far lower with a combined 33 percent of Democrats having either a “very favorable” or “somewhat favorable” impression.

Trump-Kennedy vs. Biden-Harris?

Lastly, Rasmussen asked likely U.S. voters, “[i]f Donald Trump were to win the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, and choose Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as his vice presidential running mate against President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, who would you vote for?”
    The results were divided once again with both receiving a total of 44 percent. Unsurprisingly, the vast majority of Republicans would favor Trump and Kennedy – 72 percent – and the exact same amount of Democrats would prefer Biden and Harris.

However, more Democrats – one in five – would consider voting for Trump and Kennedy over Biden and Harris. There are fewer Republicans – just 12 percent – who say they would vote for Biden and Harris.

You can read more Rasmussen data here [subscription required - OB].
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-09-2023 at 12:58 PM.

Rasmussen Reports asked likely U.S. voters, “If the candidates for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination were Joe Biden, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and Marianne Williamson, which candidate would you vote for?”
    Lastly, Rasmussen asked likely U.S. voters, “[i]f Donald Trump were to win the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, and choose Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as his vice presidential running mate...
    They're trying to brainwash the more factually challenged portion of the Democratic Party (some 85% of them, by my estimate) into assuming that RFKJr is a Republican.

They're trying to brainwash the more factually challenged portion of the Democratic Party (some 85% of them, by my estimate) into assuming that RFKJr is a Republican.
    In that case, it would be pretty funny if Trump turned out to be a Democrat.

Oh, wait ...

I'm going to be extremely disappointed at the end of the day if RFK Jr. ends up endorsing Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast