Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr.'s 2024 POTUS campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm going to be extremely disappointed at the end of the day if RFK Jr. ends up endorsing Biden.
    It's about getting the message out. I was like huh? when Rand endorsed Flip-Flop Mitt. But it seems folks are at least listening to Rand.

As an Agorist who weighs Risk versus Reward, I figure at this point we don't have many options. Plus the fact that once bitten by the liberty bug (at least for me), there's no turning back.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    RFK Jr. is supposed to be the hero of everyone who hated COVID lockdowns, yet he seemed to be the champion of all the governors who imposed the most irrational, excessive COVID lockdowns

Is there even any evidence that this guy contemporaneously opposed COVID lockdowns, which people seem to just kind of take for granted that he must've done, despite the lack of any real evidence to that effect? God, some of you people are so easy to scam, it's embarrassing
    Getting democrats on his side since he's running as a democrat. Should he bad mouth them like Trump and Lake did to McCain supporters in Arizona? Doing that cost them both Arizona.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ron Paul retweets RFK Jr.'s pledge to pardon Assange.

I assure you that Ron Paul does not tweet anything. Paul Inc., however, does.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I assure you that Ron Paul does not tweet anything. Paul Inc., however, does.
    I assure you, Paul Inc would not retweet anything Ron Paul disagreed with. Daniel McAdams has gone so far as to call RFK Jr. "my president." Ron Paul has not endorsed RFK Jr, but it's a 100% guarantee that he supports the idea of pardoning Julian Assange.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

How long are you going to ignore the Code Pink elephant in the room?

https://themoderatevoice.com/donald-...ident-in-2008/
    He can only see right vs left paradigm. He doesn't get that getting the big systemic items right is the only way a political solution is viable. I've supported some really $#@!ty people in my life too and if more people knew what I did for a living they would probably hate my guts without knowing that I'm trying to be one of the ones who teaches change. Maybe RFK has seen some light and maybe not. Yeah...both Trump and RFK Jr. have cozied up to the big idiots. Sure it's a reason to be skeptical, but it's not the only thing. The difference for me between RFK and Trump is that Trump has a 4 year record of not keeping promises.
    Last edited by Todd; 05-10-2023 at 05:29 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

https://twitter.com/1BusinessArtist/...81804234153984

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Before stumping in an early primary state like New Hampshire, Kennedy will keynote the Bitcoin 2023 conference, billed as the “biggest bitcoin event in the world,” where tickets start at $899 and the all-access VIP “Whale” pass goes for $9,999.

“We asked him to speak after hearing his positive comments toward the bitcoin industry,” said Brandon Green, chief of staff to conference organizer BTC Media.

Kennedy will not be paid for his appearance, Green said. And his spokesperson, Stefanie Spear, said Kennedy would not accept speaking fees for any events during his 2024 presidential campaign.

https://www.kennedy24.com/robert_ken...oin_conference
    May 18-20
    https://bitcoinmagazine.com/industry...tial-candidate
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

//

Thanks. But how come you forgot the important tweet?

Last edited by PAF; 05-10-2023 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Thanks. But how come you forgot the important tweet?
    I didn't forget anything. I re-posted a topic-relevant item from another thread to this one (in which comments about a Trump/Kennedy ticket had previously been made).

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's trying to win the Democratic Primary, so he has to say that, even if it's not totally true.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...75672660566016

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I can certainly understand the hesitancy, both of his relatives were assassinated.

Best to speak about other very important issues at a "preferable" location and leave the 2nd A out of it. It is not up to politicians anyway to protect your rights, that is up to the people.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be another "single issue" position; too many pro-lifers completely ignore the Debt, NSA, foreign policy, etc.

That said, ain't no way I'd leave my guns at home, certainly while attending Porcfest.

Anyway, it's a "scheduled private event", they have the right to do what they want.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-16-2023 at 11:20 PM.

https://twitter.com/ComicDaveSmith/s...40190897487872

RFK Jr. | Part Of The Problem 996
    Dave Smith is joined by Robert F. Kennedy Jr! On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave and Robert Kennedy Jr. discuss Mr. Kennedy's upcoming presidential run, the Deep State and the endless warfare state, and what the main job of the President is. This Episode Was Recorded On 5.18.23
    https://rumble.com/v2ozcyj-rfk-jr.-p...ave-smith.html

I assure you, Paul Inc would not retweet anything Ron Paul disagreed with. Daniel McAdams has gone so far as to call RFK Jr. "my president." Ron Paul has not endorsed RFK Jr, but it's a 100% guarantee that he supports the idea of pardoning Julian Assange.
    I am certain it is totally different than when DJT campaigned on freeing Wikileaks/Assange. Surely different this time! Vote harder jm.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Nobody's going to point out his Epstein connections and Lolita Express travel?

Has the memory hole come for that particular obsession?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-06-2023 at 12:05 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Long shot... Candidate with surprisingly high poll numbers? You call his poll numbers surprising because you know your last few idiot consumers are surprised you'd call a strong candidate a "long-shot"? Or surprising because you figured your lies, slander and attempts to quash by ignoring him would work better?

Given that this is an article about U.S. politics, written by a Levantine author, and published in a British rag, I am utterly mystified as to whom "we" is supposed to refer.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commenti...t-f-kennedy-jr
    [archive link: https://archive.ph/DKmMC]
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-08-2023 at 08:42 AM.

Given that this is an article about U.S. politics written by a Levantine appearing in a British rag, I am utterly mystified as to whom "we" is supposed to refer.
    Just her.

All Levants writing OpEds in British propaganda rags identify as non-singularity, so they can use the Royal We like the queen. Um, I mean king. No, Charles is more effeminate than his mother was, I do mean queen.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Getting democrats on his side since he's running as a democrat. Should he bad mouth them like Trump and Lake did to McCain supporters in Arizona? Doing that cost them both Arizona.
    Fraud stole AZ and nothing else.
    AZ voters hate the McCains.

And he should attack all of the covid tyrants, the people hate them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Fraud stole AZ and nothing else.
    AZ voters hate the McCains.

And he should attack all of the covid tyrants, the people hate them.
    lol If they hated McCain so much, why did he win by landslides? Make something else up.

lol If they hated McCain so much, why did he win by landslides? Make something else up.
    Fraud, it's been going on for a long time.
    Try living in the real world.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

Decades of fraudulent landslides for McCain in Arizona. Live in the real world.

Comedy gold.

Yet you have no proof. Just copy and paste news worthy items. You're good at that. What you are not very good at doing is taking the thought process to the next level.
    Try living outside of your moms basement.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet you have no proof. Just copy and paste news worthy items. You're good at that. What you are not very good at doing is taking the thought process to the next level.
    Try living outside of your moms basement.
    I mean, yeah, he was a fraud, among other things. War hero? Not hardly, as the survivors of the U.S.S. Forest Fire--er, I mean Forrestal will attest.

But he was sold as a war hero and was put on TV a lot to sell wars, making Arizonans feel like they produced a winner. What more could most voters ask for?

Election fraud was clearly, spectacularly unnecessary for decades.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-09-2023 at 11:29 AM.

LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Lightbulb

hi! wanna bet.... if Bobby Jr and Auld Joe have a debate, its gonna get real interesting
    if they bring up all those boxes that were in the mansion owned by THAHHH DONALD in FL
    the debate between the two might end up being rather polite, as they debate the elephant in
    the room! this election has high odds of being a total zoo, and we are inside 2023 still...

Gonna go out on a limb here and say there's more conservatives and independents supporting RFK Jr. than actual Democrats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast