Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Chicago just elected someone worse than Lori Lightfoot for mayor

  1. #1

    Chicago just elected someone worse than Lori Lightfoot for mayor

    Did not think it was possible, but, there you go.

    Well, he may be a black Marxist in the manner of Robert Mugabe, but at least he is not a hideous sexual deviant like Lightfoot.

    If you are white and rich in Chicago, you better get the hell out while you have the chance.

    If you are a white communist, you stay right the hell where you are...you are not welcome near me.






    “Let me tell you what’s going to happen: we’re going to a place that is full of milk and honey,” he said at a March event. “The Black labor that has built the wealth of white folks, we get to distribute that any way we please."


    Brandon Johnson campaigns to invest in schools and crime prevention with tax-the-rich plan

    https://chicago.suntimes.com/2023/3/...crime-tax-rich

    Radical Left-Winger Brandon Johnson Wins Race for Chicago Mayor

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...chicago-mayor/
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-05-2023 at 07:55 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    “Let me tell you what’s going to happen: we’re going to a place that is full of milk and honey,” he said [...]
    Roasted chickens will fly into the mouths of the hungry, and the seas will be made of lemonade.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Roasted chickens will fly into the mouths of the hungry, and the seas will be made of lemonade.
    Until the wealth of the white folks is all gone.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Roasted chickens will fly into the mouths of the hungry, and the seas will be made of lemonade.
    Those chickens are vultures and the lemonade is a sea of piss.
    ...

  6. #5
    Lol, of course they did.
    "The Patriarch"

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Until the wealth of the white folks is all gone.
    No, comrade.

    Until the wealth of the white folks everyone is all gone.

  8. #7
    Wonder how many businesses will be moving?

    Time to lay off the liberals and back the bags. (pack)
    Last edited by tod evans; 04-05-2023 at 09:46 AM.

  9. #8



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ...

    Radical Left-Winger Brandon Johnson Wins Race for Chicago Mayor

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...chicago-mayor/
    Moderate Democrat Paul Vallas led Johnson for most of the night until around 8 p.m. when Johnson began overtaking the former Chicago Public Schools chief.
    Onion version: "Moderate Democrat Paul Vallas led Johnson for most of the night until around 8 p.m. when boxes of ballots started showing up that were 99% in support of Johnson, who began overtaking the former Chicago Public Schools chief."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  12. #10

  13. #11
    Did anyone honestly think Lightfoot's replacement was going to be better?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Did anyone honestly think Lightfoot's replacement was going to be better?
    No, but I didn't figure it on being worse.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  15. #13
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 04-05-2023 at 07:33 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

  16. #14
    Narrator: "... but it was indeed 'to obfuscate what is actually taking place'."

    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...59177104277507

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Narrator: "... but it was indeed 'to obfuscate what is actually taking place'."

    https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...59177104277507
    I thought that was the Babylon Bee...I really did.

    Large Gatherings...LOLOLOLOL...kiss my white ass.

    Go ahead Brandon, say the words: "This is the fault of white supremacy!"
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  18. #16
    It is chicago for Gods sake , what did you expect ?
    Do something Danke



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Let's go Brandon!

  21. #18
    A "Large Gathering".

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1686769325741416448

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  22. #19
    Old man Daley is starting to look awefully good about now, I suspect.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  23. #20
    Brandon Johnson CRIES For Criminals
    In this video I discuss the recent press conference Brandon Johnson held where he ran cover for the teen takeover this weekend.
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...or-criminals:d

  24. #21
    Chicago's brain trust is on the job.

    "The white pill is in realizing that they are in fact sending their best." -- Michael Malice

    "To be black-pilled is to regard these buffoons as unstoppable foes." -- Michael Malice

    Chicago Democrat Unveils Plan to Tackle Violent Crime: Ask Gangs to Only Shoot People at Night
    https://slaynews.com/news/chicago-de...-people-night/
    Frank Bergman (21 August 2023)

    A Chicago Democrat has unveiled a new plan to tackle violent crime as murder rates continue to spiral out of control in the Illinois city.

    Chicago Alderman Maria Hadden says she wants city officials to ask gang members to restrict their shootings so they only shoot people during the nighttime hours.

    Hadden sent an email in which the “woke” Democrat promoted a proposal from a group called Native Sons.

    The proposal involves “asking” gang members to restrict their shooting to between 9 pm and 9 am.

    “We have to start somewhere,” said Native Sons co-founder Tatiana Atkins.

    “Our goal is to approach our city’s gun violence problem strategically and not all at once.

    “Things didn’t become this way overnight and change won’t happen overnight.

    “Under this ordinance, we ask that people stop associating with and glorifying’ shooters,’ stop glorifying ‘switches,’ and stop wearing those ski masks everywhere which perpetuates you as some ‘opp,’” Atkins said, CWB Chicago reported.

    “When those who live a certain lifestyle try to hang with ‘regular’ class citizens, they put everyone at risk.”

    “Switches” turn some semi-automatic handguns into effectively automatic-firing weapons.

    “If people know that after a certain hour, the likelihood of them being shot by an unknown and unprovoked assailant are at a higher risk, they will be less likely to be out and about, and they may become more proactive with the supervision of their children,” Atkins stated.

    “At the end of the day, 5-year-olds are being killed by gun violence, 14-year-olds are being killed by gun violence, 78-year-olds are being killed by gun violence, pregnant women are being killed by gun violence, young boys with bright futures are being killed by gun violence, fathers are being killed by gun violence, and this shouldn’t be happening.”

    “I myself have reached out to active gang members in regards to this ordinance and have had more positive feedback than negative and have even had some of them (a small few) post this ordinance to their social media as well,” Atkins concluded.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Chicago's brain trust is on the job.

    "The white pill is in realizing that they are in fact sending their best." -- Michael Malice

    "To be black-pilled is to regard these buffoons as unstoppable foes." -- Michael Malice

    Chicago Democrat Unveils Plan to Tackle Violent Crime: Ask Gangs to Only Shoot People at Night
    https://slaynews.com/news/chicago-de...-people-night/
    Frank Bergman (21 August 2023)

    A Chicago Democrat has unveiled a new plan to tackle violent crime as murder rates continue to spiral out of control in the Illinois city.

    Chicago Alderman Maria Hadden says she wants city officials to ask gang members to restrict their shootings so they only shoot people during the nighttime hours.

    Hadden sent an email in which the “woke” Democrat promoted a proposal from a group called Native Sons.

    The proposal involves “asking” gang members to restrict their shooting to between 9 pm and 9 am.

    “We have to start somewhere,” said Native Sons co-founder Tatiana Atkins.

    “Our goal is to approach our city’s gun violence problem strategically and not all at once.

    “Things didn’t become this way overnight and change won’t happen overnight.

    “Under this ordinance, we ask that people stop associating with and glorifying’ shooters,’ stop glorifying ‘switches,’ and stop wearing those ski masks everywhere which perpetuates you as some ‘opp,’” Atkins said, CWB Chicago reported.

    “When those who live a certain lifestyle try to hang with ‘regular’ class citizens, they put everyone at risk.”

    “Switches” turn some semi-automatic handguns into effectively automatic-firing weapons.

    “If people know that after a certain hour, the likelihood of them being shot by an unknown and unprovoked assailant are at a higher risk, they will be less likely to be out and about, and they may become more proactive with the supervision of their children,” Atkins stated.

    “At the end of the day, 5-year-olds are being killed by gun violence, 14-year-olds are being killed by gun violence, 78-year-olds are being killed by gun violence, pregnant women are being killed by gun violence, young boys with bright futures are being killed by gun violence, fathers are being killed by gun violence, and this shouldn’t be happening.”

    “I myself have reached out to active gang members in regards to this ordinance and have had more positive feedback than negative and have even had some of them (a small few) post this ordinance to their social media as well,” Atkins concluded.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  26. #23

  27. #24
    Chicago Mayor DEFUNDS ShotSpotter
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...-shotspotter:a
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 15 February 2024}

    In this video I discuss how the city of Chicago will not renew their contract with ShotSpotter that expires Friday 02/16/2024. However, even though the program expires this week the Johnson administration will keep it up & running until after the Democratic National Convention in August.




  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A "Large Gathering".

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1686769325741416448


    And this is without the 3rd world invaders...

  30. #26
    https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...65324772286746



    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-28-2024 at 03:31 AM.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://x.com/i/status/1801389887133991401
    Chicago Mayor CAUGHT Misusing Campaign Funds
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...ing-campaign:7
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 14 June 2024}

    In this video I discuss the recent reports that Brandon Johnson has spent well over $30,000 on hair & makeup in a little of a year as a candidate for & mayor of Chicago. All of which was expensed to the campaign. By contrast Lori Lightfoot only spent $8,000 on hair & makeup in 4+ years as a candidate & as mayor.

    Sources:


  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Chicago's brain trust is on the job.

    "The white pill is in realizing that they are in fact sending their best." -- Michael Malice

    "To be black-pilled is to regard these buffoons as unstoppable foes." -- Michael Malice

    Chicago Democrat Unveils Plan to Tackle Violent Crime: Ask Gangs to Only Shoot People at Night
    https://slaynews.com/news/chicago-de...-people-night/
    Frank Bergman (21 August 2023)

    A Chicago Democrat has unveiled a new plan to tackle violent crime as murder rates continue to spiral out of control in the Illinois city.

    Chicago Alderman Maria Hadden says she wants city officials to ask gang members to restrict their shootings so they only shoot people during the nighttime hours.

    [...]
    Another genius Chicago Democrat presents another way to "tackle violent crime" - just don't tell anyone when violent crimes happen:

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Ana Kasparian DESTROYS Democrat For Hiding Crime
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...democrat-for:4
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 13 June 2024}

    In this video I discuss a recent TYT segment where Ana Kasparian calls out a Chicago Alderwoman for deciding to cover up increasing crime rather than address the problems in her ward.

    Sources:

    Original TYT Video: https://youtu.be/MOqS0QvVwP0
    Brutalist Architecture Problems: https://www.1828.org.uk/2022/07/15/h...-social-decay/


  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    “Let me tell you what’s going to happen: we’re going to a place that is full of milk and honey,” he said [...]
    Roasted chickens will fly into the mouths of the hungry, and the seas will be made of lemonade.
    Chicago Homeowners CRUSHED By Tax Hikes
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...by-tax-hikes:b
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 04 July 2024}

    In this video I discuss the recent tax bills that residents of the South Chicago suburbs received, because they were accidentally billed nearly 40 times what they were supposed to.

    Sources:

    Local News Segment: https://youtu.be/5OTqzw0m9H4


  34. #30
    Mayor Blames Richard Nixon For Black Crime
    https://odysee.com/@actualjusticewar...on-for-black:4
    {Actual Justice Warrior | 10 July 2024}

    In this video I discuss Brandon Johnson, Mayor of Chicago blaming Richard Nixon for violence over 4th of July weekend.

    Sources:

    Press Conference Full: https://youtu.be/n4DGbQt0iHQ
    My Video On Walmarts Closing: https://youtu.be/VuIoPmK2zD4 [see this post - OB]
    My Video Shotspotter: https://youtu.be/ZEBmypuFtBg [see this post - OB]




Similar Threads

  1. Lori Lightfoot out as Chicago mayor, loses re-election bid
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-17-2023, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2019, 01:06 AM
  3. Dog elected Mayor in Minnesota
    By DamianTV in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:14 PM
  4. Rahm Emanuel elected mayor of Chicago
    By aGameOfThrones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:48 AM
  5. LP Member Elected to Mayor in SC
    By djdellisanti4 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 02:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •