Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Violent, dangerous transgenders

Woman Abused By Trans-Identified Male Contacted By Police After “Misgendering” Non-Binary Patient While In Hospital
    https://www.thepublica.com/woman-abu...e-in-hospital/
    Reduxx & The Publica (22 May 2023)

This is a joint report brought to you by Reduxx and The Publica.

A UK woman has been summoned for an interview by Derbyshire Police over alleged “transphobic” behavior during her hospital stay at Chesterfield Royal Hospital.

Toni Smith* says she received the notice just after being released from the hospital’s mental health unit where she had been seeking treatment following a traumatic episode related to her past abuse by a trans-identified male.

[additional matter hidden to save space]

Speaking to Reduxx and The Publica for an exclusive joint report, Smith explained that she was voluntarily admitted to Chesterfield’s Herrington Unit in January after contacting emergency services herself and explaining that she had self-harmed.

Smith is a survivor of repeat sexual and physical abuse — abuse she says she suffered at the hands of her transgender ex-boyfriend.

“When we met, he was a bodybuilder. His biceps were bigger than my head. I’d never met anyone as big as him.” Smith says, explaining that the two became an item in 2017.

Just over one year into the relationship, Smith says she discovered that her partner had a proclivity for wearing women’s clothing and expressed a desire to transition.

“It completely blindsided me. I had thought for a while that he had [body] issues… at first, a lot of the habits he had were similar to the issues my body dysmorphia caused me. So I thought it was similar.”

Smith notes that while she was not hostile to her boyfriend’s decision, she was not interested in affirming his declaration.

Given the gender ideology debate was still far-removed from mainstream popularity at the time, Smith says she had never given too much thought to the politics surrounding transgenderism.

However, her feelings about her partner’s “transition” were mixed.

“I knew straight away that I would not stay in the relationship. But I felt sorry for him, I wanted to help him feel comfortable with whatever life he was living, and I thought we could part as friends after that.”

But it wasn’t long after that Smith says her partner became physically abusive towards her and their disagreements would often turn violent.

“He abused me horrifically,” Smith alleges. “One time, he sat on my chest and strangled me until I passed out.”

The violent altercation resulted in police intervention. At first, Smith’s boyfriend claimed she had been abusive towards him. But later, Smith says he tried to blame it on his gender identity issues.

“He told me that the reason he’d strangled me and was so horrible was because he was jealous of me,” she explained.

Smith says the abuse continued to escalate, with her boyfriend’s gender identity becoming a catalyst for the continued deterioration of the relationship and her mental health.

“He would take my make-up and accuse me of cheating. He controlled the money but would message his family claiming I was spending it on myself or drugs. He also began coercing me into having sex with other men for money,” Smith says, explaining that “at first” he didn’t force her, but would instead invite men over and put her on the spot.

“One of them, near the end, injured me quite badly. [My partner] knew it was too much because it was the last time he made me do it. I think with others he told himself he wasn’t abusing me because I eventually gave in. He thinks that’s consent,” Smith says. “There was a lot of blood. I started getting pains after that low down in my stomach. After I left him one day I collapsed and started convulsing and the hospital found my birth control coil had been dislodged and was basically stabbing into my cervix and embedding in the inside of it.”

Smith provided Reduxx and The Publica a number of covert videos she had recorded while in the relationship. In one, he admitted to spraying a household cleaning disinfectant down her throat because she accidentally got facial toner on him while she was spritzing it on her face.

In another video from April of 2020, Smith captured an interaction with her partner, who is seen wearing long red-dyed hair and pink pajama pants, becoming angry at her for singing in the bedroom — something Smith says she was doing to block out the verbal abuse he had been directing at her.

The interaction ends with him storming out to shut the house’s electricity off, leaving Smith in pitch-black darkness while he calls her “abusive.”

Smith alleges that after she stopped recording to go turn the electricity back on, he kicked her into a wall.

Disturbingly, Smith says her partner then reported her for a “hate crime” for not sufficiently affirming his gender identity — something she says had happened multiple times before in their relationship.

Police attended the residence, but classified it as a simple domestic dispute with no intervention needed.

The next day, Smith decided to end the relationship.

“The day I left, I was begging him to get help. He told me he wouldn’t … so my friend called me a taxi and I left. I went up to the north of England, at which point I suppose he realized I was not actually going to come back to him. He started threatening to kill himself unless I did, but I refused.”

Over the coming week, police contacted Smith with questions about the relationship, clearly concerned about the distressing number of calls that had come out of the residence over time.

Smith finally opened up to officers about the abuse after the relationship ended. Merseyside Police arranged for her to record a video statement, and Derbyshire Police took over the case.

In June of 2020, two months after Smith left, her ex was arrested while police investigated Smith’s claims of having been sex trafficked by him.

“The reason it took them so long between my statement and arresting him was because they went through every report he’d made against me. He’d been reporting me without my knowledge and there were so many reports it took them a couple of weeks to make sure they’d closed all of his, which they said they now regarded as malicious and false,” Smith explained.

Reduxx and The Publica reviewed communications exchanged between Smith and a constable with the Derbyshire Police, in which “she/her” pronouns were used for her abuser.

No charges were ultimately pursued and minimal details were provided to Smith on why that decision had been reached.

“[The constable] came and said that his superior felt there wasn’t enough evidence and refused to even ask the crown prosecution service for a decision. He just closed it with no further action.”

Though Smith expresses her relief that the relationship had ended, she continued to struggle with her mental health even after the break-up.

She experienced depressive episodes, self-harm, and severe anxiety. At times, Smith says she was scared to leave the house out of fear she would see one of the men who had been apart of the sexual abuse she endured while with her ex.

In January of 2023, Smith says she had a severe self-harming episode, and contacted her local hospital for help.

She was directed to the emergency room at Chesterfield Hospital due to a lack of space, and was ultimately admitted to the Hartington Unit, the hospital’s psychiatric facility. Smith was placed in the female section for treatment, where she would spend the next few weeks rehabilitating.

While there, Smith befriended a few other female patients in the unit — one of which, unbeknownst to Smith, identified as non-binary.

“There was no mention of her being non-binary. I didn’t know. I had heard her make a comment about another patient, saying that she was ‘transphobic and no mental illness causes that,’ which I thought was strange,” Smith says, continuing: “But there was no mention of her identity specifically. She seemed to be on a low-end of having a mental illness and was very functional.”

While the two had an amicable relationship at first, things went downhill after the non-binary individual overheard Smith discussing her ex-partner with another patient.

“She heard me talking to this other lady in the common area … I was opening about my ex and mentioned he was transgender,” Smith explained. She says that after she came in from an evening cigarette break, the non-binary patient was “screaming at the top of her lungs” about trans rights.

“She was standing in the communal area, shouting ‘trans women are women,’” Smith says. “She was shouting it. This wasn’t a private conversation.”

Smith explains she immediately perceived the outburst as being directed at her, and approached the young woman to relay her own experience.

“I told her, ‘go and get raped by one and tell me how much of a woman they are,’” Smith says. “I didn’t shout at her, and then I walked off and went to bed.”

It was the next day that the incident occurred which was ultimately reported to police.

“I got into an argument with a nurse who kept insisting the shouting patient was non-binary, not female. That gaslighting affects me in a strange way, because of my experience. [The nurse] told me, ‘they’re not a woman,’ and I said, ‘yes she is, she’s on a women’s ward, for a start.’”

Smith says she got very upset, and the non-binary patient overheard the conversation and began shouting from another area, recognizing the conversation had been about her.

Smith’s new partner would later call the hospital to complain about the nurse’s conduct, concerned that they had caused her emotional distress.

“We could not work out how this hospital was, on one hand, supposed to treat me for my trauma which they understood was caused by a transgender male, and on the other, argue with me that a woman was not a woman.”

Smith says the incident made her want to leave the hospital because she felt increasingly distrustful of the staff.

She was discharged at the end of February, and, approximately one month later, was issued a notice from Derbyshire Police informing her she was required to attend the station for a formal interview.

In the letter, police explain Smith was alleged to have “performed a public order offense” in which she “directed words deemed offensive towards another individual on the ward.”

The date on the letter corresponds with the conversation Smith had with the nurse in the kitchen about the non-binary patient.

Smith explained that she was incredulous about the letter, taking particular issue with the fact police issued it despite knowing she had been a patient on a psychiatric ward receiving treatment for her mental health.

“This specific thing does not frighten me. I know they won’t be able to prosecute me. I know the law well enough… but the fact that the police are able to harass women because of their speech is frightening,” Smith says. “There’s nothing I said that is criminal. But it does worry me that they are doing this to women.”

Reduxx and The Publica reached out to Derbyshire Police for comment but did not receive a response to the inquiry.

In the interim, Smith says she has no intention of contacting police, noting that they have her contact information but have yet to reach out to establish a date for her station interview.

“If they want me to come down, they know where I am. This whole asking me to be proactive to arrange for my own police interview… I’m not going to do that. I shouldn’t have to.”

Smith only recently became more involved in discussions surrounding gender identity through online communities, seeking support for her past experience having been abused by a trans-identified male.

“This whole movement… it’s a misogynistic men’s movement, I feel. It has nothing to do with ‘trans rights.’ They’re going after vulnerable women, and demanding we change the way we see the world.”

Disturbingly, Smith is not the first woman in the United Kingdom to face police intervention after “offending” a transgender individual.

In January of this year, a disabled woman in South Wales had her home searched and was subjected to police detention after being reported for committing a “transphobic hate crime” for putting up stickers raising awareness about domestic violence.

The next month, Caroline Farrow, a mother of five who has been outspoken against gender ideology, had her house forced into by Surrey Police after her social media activity was reported as criminal. Farrow had previously been investigated by police in 2019 for misgendering a trans-identified male on Twitter.
    * Smith’s surname has been changed to protect her identity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...18536056172549

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-26-2023 at 06:41 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...90908680515584

https://twitter.com/Travis_in_Flint/...93555313524737

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Matthew 10:34-36 KJV

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/sta...53891522981891

So says some random "tweeter" on the internet, that I have no idea who they are or what they are.

My response, only because there are so many of them:

"Confused"?

This current generation was raised in a toxic, post millennial stew of "wokeness".

From their earliest ages, they have been exposed to all the ideas you say they must be exposed to, in order to prevent "repression".

Result?

This generation coming into adulthood right now is the most dysfunctional, maladjusted, broken, flawed, unfit, depressed, medicated, confused, repressed, isolated, atomized and suicidal generation, to have ever been born in the history of mankind, ever.

Your ideas are toxic and you are not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/timheidecker/sta...53891522981891

So says some random "tweeter" on the internet, that I have no idea who they are or what they are.

My response, only because there are so many of them:

"Confused"?

This current generation was raised in a toxic, post millennial stew of "wokeness".

From their earliest ages, they have been exposed to all the ideas you say they must be exposed to, in order to prevent "repression".

Result?

This generation coming into adulthood right now is the most dysfunctional, maladjusted, broken, flawed, unfit, depressed, medicated, confused, repressed, isolated, atomized and suicidal generation, to have ever been born in the history of mankind, ever.

Your ideas are toxic and you are not a serious person.
    Uh, "...join the 20th Century"? My guy, none of this sh!t was even a question in the 20th Century. It's the 21st Century, you dope.

These people have ideas that will reshape the whole of human civilization, yet don't even know what year it is... f**k's sake...

https://twitter.com/woodyspigroasts/...20049035902976

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Meet Nick.

He's your sweet little 8 year old daughter's fairy (literally) godmother guide to the Disney Princess Dress Shop at Disney World.

I'm sure he'll be more than happy to "assist" her in the dressing room.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1663381709667303425

We're alive during a period in time when reality is seriously a debatable topic.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    We're alive during a period in time when reality is seriously a debatable topic.
    It is truly, the most stupid of times.

Please make it stop.

It is truly, the most stupid of times.

Please make it stop.

It stops when WE say so. Apparently most of “us” are perfectly fine with things as they are. May future generations forgive us our cowardice.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Matthew 10:34-36 KJV

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

What an outstanding example of humanity.

“How sharper than a serpent’s tooth …”
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/woodyspigroasts/...20049035902976

Misgendering her rapist is a hate crime.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So....this happened in Australia. When guns are banned bad people will still find a way to do bad things. But....a battle axe? Conania the barbarian?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://twitter.com/MendyHowe12/stat...66690314199041

What the hell does it take? This IS your government in action!

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This is a good and valid point. In a sane world younger people with this kind of indoctrination induced stupidity would merit guidance in one form or another. However that bridge has been burned beyond repair, this is no longer a sane world, and our generation is to blame either by direct involvement or simply allowing it to happen. So here we are, now what? The government is clearly on the side of increasing the insanity and using it for their own goals.
    I fear that you are correct on this point, and that what you have asserted is in fact correct on a vast array of similar "social" issues. This is why I have come to so strongly suspect that a Grand Reset Event (GRE) may now be the only salvation possible, excluding the usual religious offerings. Reality raw must now assert itself in ways I am sure most people would hope unnecessary. We sat on our hands way too long and so here we stand, in a very tight corner.

Imagine GenZ attempting to run the world... I will be mercifully gone by then, though I further suspect that there will be something of a comedic aspect to it all. I can see it all now... Prezident Rainbow in his multicolor suit of pastels, double-dong buttplug waving about in the spring air as it protrudes so proudly from the suit's patented buttplug display vent, making zir's State of the DemoKrazy speech, all lispy, wild, and wonderful... "Michelle" Obama at zir's right side, ten-inch cock prominently displayed as Hillary watches, thinking to itself "hold my beer" with its 13 inches held in reserve.

"Idiocracy" wasn't a comedy. It was a declaration of Things To Come.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Romans 1 - 18 to 32
    You know Paul's letter originally was not broken up into chapters right? Here's the very next part of the same letter.

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”[a] 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Now, consider the testimony of Joshua Bassett. He took flack this year for praising Jesus at an awards show. He joined a conservative megachurch that, among other things, promotes "conversion therapy" which is the (supposedly controversial) idea that sexual orientation is not fixed and that people can be delivered. Josh was attacked by his fans because Josh is gay. Note I didn't say was gay. He is gay. And guess what? While I'm not gay I have my own sin struggles. We all do. Somehow Josh found enough love at a conservative church that he gave his life to Jesus. But he still has a sanctification process to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/MendyHowe12/stat...66690314199041

What the hell does it take? This IS your government in action!

A few years ago a radical feminist started tweet "A day without men" that trended. Women around the world would imagine how wonderful it would be to not have to worry about men. "I could run in the park at night in shorts without worrying about being accosted." Or "I could post a sexy picture of myself in a bikini." (That's pretty stupid because if there's nobody to comment on how good you look then how is it even sexy?). I did a thought experiment "What happens if men say the identify as women and show up to your day without men?" Well....turns out that's happening. Part of me doesn't feel sorry for the feminists.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1663972515599794195

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status...78631954702337

At a "family friendly" queeer event.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1665785768646791171

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    A few years ago a radical feminist started tweet "A day without men" that trended. Women around the world would imagine how wonderful it would be to not have to worry about men. "I could run in the park at night in shorts without worrying about being accosted." Or "I could post a sexy picture of myself in a bikini." (That's pretty stupid because if there's nobody to comment on how good you look then how is it even sexy?). I did a thought experiment "What happens if men say the identify as women and show up to your day without men?" Well....turns out that's happening. Part of me doesn't feel sorry for the feminists.
    Even more telling would be what these "grrrl pwer" feminists would say if the rest of the normal men out there just stopped doing what they do every day.

Gee, I wonder why they don't?

https://twitter.com/againstgrmrs/sta...78318257168385

Male transvestite accused of viciously stabbing his father to death

https://www.theblaze.com/news/male-t...ather-to-death

6 June 2023

A Virginia man who claims to be a woman has been accused of stabbing his father to death last weekend.

Just before 9 a.m. on June 3, the Virginia Beach Police Department said it received a call about a domestic dispute in an upscale neighborhood overlooking Linkhorn Bay. When officers arrived at a mansion located on Wren Place, they discovered 68-year-old Abbey Horwitz, a well-respected dentist in the area, in clear medical distress. According to a police report, Horwitz had suffered "multiple stab wounds." Despite the best efforts of paramedics, he could not be revived and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police immediately zeroed in on a suspect: Michael Horwitz, one of Horwitz's three children. Michael, who prefers the name Norah, identifies as a woman and claims to be transgender. The VBPD statement referred to Michael as "she," as did a report on the story from WAVY-TV.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ease up on the testosterone injections honey, that beard ain't gonna get any fuller.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668997682877067266

https://twitter.com/i/status/1667317264247562242

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast