Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Violent, dangerous transgenders

Violent, dangerous transgenders

While the violence they commit gets posted often, I think it's now clearly become a big enough threat to people it deserves it's own thread. I'll start;

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And, just as a reminder, it's state sponsored violence.

"The Patriarch"

Note to moderators, if this thread doesn't get put in open discussion please move it to world news and affairs.
    "The Patriarch"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641517929094152194

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1641517929094152194

Another example of government lying to protect dangerous violent transgenders.
    "The Patriarch"

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

To come up with a few more examples, I searched the term "violent transgenders".

Try that and see what comes up.

To come up with a few more examples, I searched the term "violent transgenders".

Try that and see what comes up.
    I think this should become a contest, see if you can guess before you do it what the results are. No cheating.....
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    While the violence they commit gets posted often, I think it's now clearly become a big enough threat to people it deserves it's own thread. I'll start;

It appears "She" just wanted a good kick in the balls.

Transgender woman Evie Amati, 27, was in January sentenced to nine years behind bars for the violent and unprovoked attack at the Enmore 7-Eleven in 2017.
    The Crown appealed the leniency of the sentence and the Court of Criminal Appeal today set it aside and instead imposed a sentence of 14 years with a non-parole period of eight years.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-08-...eased/11427110

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video...0261947742.mp4
    "The Patriarch"

Transgender activists attack women at Washington women's rights rally
    https://www.foxnews.com/video/6314503439112
    "The Patriarch"

The far left has overplayed their hand with the in your face transgender stuff. The level of support they have from average people is not what it appears. I think it's better to just ignore the far left and let it self destruct and implode. When you confront them, you give them a platform. Personally I don't really care what people do to themselves or want to be called. I don't like when they force others to accept them and it is never acceptable for children under 18 to recieve hormones or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1642242554883129345

https://twitter.com/i/status/1641845705265369089

All those leftists who said transgenders are not violent are pretty quiet right now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/stat...80975831523329

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All those leftists who said transgenders are not violent are pretty quiet right now.
    Far from it...they are justifying the violence and calling for more.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1642242554883129345

Lol, $#@!ing legend.
    "The Patriarch"

So-called "transgenders" are not unlike several other subpopulations in that deviant behaviors they manifest are their flailing and failing attempts at establishing for themselves and identity in a world that denies them identity. Adults have failed these poor saps so utterly, young people resort to these idiotic extremes for the sake of developing the senses of self that we of an older generation take for granted due to the fact that we were exposed to all the things of generations past; things that helped us establish ourselves in our own minds. This has been taken from young people, replaced with the various insanely dangerous idiocies that have been incrementally introduced over the past few decades.

Taken in a vacuum, these people merit our pity. Taken in the context of how dangerous they are, particularly given how they tend to comport themselves, They need to be brought to heel by whatever means necessary.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    So-called "transgenders" are not unlike several other subpopulations in that deviant behaviors they manifest are their flailing and failing attempts at establishing for themselves and identity in a world that denies them identity. Adults have failed these poor saps so utterly, young people resort to these idiotic extremes for the sake of developing the senses of self that we of an older generation take for granted due to the fact that we were exposed to all the things of generations past; things that helped us establish ourselves in our own minds. This has been taken from young people, replaced with the various insanely dangerous idiocies that have been incrementally introduced over the past few decades.

Taken in a vacuum, these people merit our pity. Taken in the context of how dangerous they are, particularly given how they tend to comport themselves, They need to be brought to heel by whatever means necessary.
    This is a good and valid point. In a sane world younger people with this kind of indoctrination induced stupidity would merit guidance in one form or another. However that bridge has been burned beyond repair, this is no longer a sane world, and our generation is to blame either by direct involvement or simply allowing it to happen. So here we are, now what? The government is clearly on the side of increasing the insanity and using it for their own goals.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And, just as a reminder, it's state sponsored violence.

Very clearly those officers were ordered not to intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Very clearly those officers were ordered not to intervene.
    And enjoyed very much not doing so.
    "The Patriarch"

And enjoyed very much not doing so.
    Than they wonder why they lose public's support. Considering what i saw on video from BC.

Seems those youth are bunch of youth who had a history of abuse.
    Just look at their responses.
    The way the laughed and swearing.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 04-01-2023 at 10:10 PM.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The far left has overplayed their hand with the in your face transgender stuff. The level of support they have from average people is not what it appears. I think it's better to just ignore the far left and let it self destruct and implode. When you confront them, you give them a platform. Personally I don't really care what people do to themselves or want to be called. I don't like when they force others to accept them and it is never acceptable for children under 18 to recieve hormones or surgery.
    You'd better start caring.

This has nothing at all to do with who Wally Weirdosexual sleeps with at night.

This is political.

This is a Marxist revolutionary tactic: to break and re-arrange your very mind to deny objective reality.

If these $#@!s are successful in their war against us, and consolidate power, life here, and on earth in general, will become a living hell.

Repressive Tolerance...read this thread.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-01-2023 at 11:55 PM.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...98940166324224

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast