Thread: Rand Paul Staffer stabbed?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Rand Paul Staffer stabbed?

Has anyone heard anything about a stabbing in Washington DC?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul Says Staffer ‘Brutally Attacked’ In DC

By Daniel Chaitin
    Mar 27, 2023

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) revealed on Monday that one of his staffers was attacked in Washington, D.C., over the weekend.

The employee, who was not identified, is recovering and a suspect has been arrested, the lawmaker said in a statement.

“This past weekend a member of my staff was brutally attacked in broad daylight in Washington, D.C.,” Paul said.

“I ask you to join Kelley and me in praying for a speedy and complete recovery, and thanking the first responders, hospital staff, and police for their diligent actions,” Paul added, referring to his wife.

“We are relieved to hear the suspect has been arrested. At this time we would ask for privacy so everyone can focus on healing and recovery,” Paul concluded.

Reporters said Paul’s office confirmed the employee was the same person who D.C. police said was attacked on H Street NE on Saturday.

The Metropolitan Police Department said the victim was stabbed and treated at a hospital for life-threatening injuries.

A police news release on Monday said a man, identified as 42-year-old Glynn Neal of Southeast D.C., was arrested and charged with Assault with Intent to Kill (Knife).

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rand-...attacked-in-dc
    Last edited by jct74; 03-27-2023 at 05:32 PM.

Jesse Watters is going to talk about it in a minute...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

https://twitter.com/VA4SafeComm/stat...95230758580225
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/VA4SafeComm/stat...95230758580225
    Must have been homesick and wanted to go back to prison.

I supposed that we will not be given access to his communications and list of visitors prior to his release from prison.

Or communications and list of visitors to his known contacts in prison.

Nothing to see here......move along.

Now might be a good time to introduce common sense knife control.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Now might be a good time to introduce common sense knife control.
    Probably already illegal in dc , is in some cities
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand and his staff should be wearing vests
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about a stabbing in Washington DC?
    BREAKING: Rand Paul Staffer Stabbed Multiple Times with Knife in Broad Daylight – Suspect Released from Prison One Day Before Attack

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...road-daylight/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Senate staffer stabbed over the weekend suffered punctured lung, potential internal brain bleeding, police say

BY SCOTT MACFARLANE
    MARCH 27, 2023

Washington — A U.S. Senate staffer suffered potential brain bleeding and a punctured lung in a stabbing attack Saturday, according to a police affidavit reviewed by CBS News. According to the affidavit, Glynn Neal, 42, attacked and stabbed Phil Todd as he exited a northeast Washington, D.C., restaurant.

The victim is a staffer of Republican Sen. Rand Paul, of Kentucky, according to a statement issued by the senator. Todd and the alleged attacker did not know each other, the police affidavit said. Todd's statement to police, as detailed in the affidavit, indicated the stabbing was random in nature, with Todd saying the suspect did not say anything to him or demand anything before the alleged attack. Police described it as a "random, violent attack."

The police affidavit said Neal jumped on top of Todd during the attack and stabbed at Todd's head and upper body. The police report said a friend of Todd's helped push Neal off of Todd, allowing Todd and his friend to run off and escape.

The police report said officers found a bloody knife near the crime scene.

The affidavit stated that Todd was stabbed on the left side of his head and that the knife, "penetrated the skull and likely caused an internal brain bleed." Todd also suffered another deep stab wound to the left of his torso that punctured his lung, the affidavit said. Police said Todd would be undergoing initial surgery to deal with the punctured lung and any possible internal bleeding. A second surgery would be scheduled to deal with the potential brain bleed after a neurological consultation, according to the police report.

Todd also suffered a "minor puncture wound" on the left side of his chest and a cut to his left ear that might require reconstruction, the affidavit said.

read more:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/phil-to...ing-rand-paul/

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I supposed that we will not be given access to his communications and list of visitors prior to his release from prison.

Or communications and list of visitors to his known contacts in prison.

Nothing to see here......move along.
    We certainly won't be hearing anything about the sources of the large sums of currency that just popped up in his bank account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...