Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: [Manifesto Out] TN - 4 dead at mass shooting at Nashville Christian school.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/XVanFleet/status...44317544710147

https://twitter.com/XVanFleet/status...66808690479104
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/XVanFleet/status...44317544710147

https://twitter.com/XVanFleet/status...66808690479104
    Notice the media hasn't been interviewing to Nashville parents about what they think should be done in the aftermath of this tragedy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Notice the media hasn't been interviewing to Nashville parents about what they think should be done in the aftermath of this tragedy.
    This Xi Van Fleet woman needs a daily thread.

Bravo for her and shame on all us "men" standing idly by waiting for the women to fight Marxist anarcho-tyranny.

https://twitter.com/XVanFleet/status...81106168684545

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Suggesting a school shooting is a false flag can get you bankrupt and in some serious legal problems.

I'm really curious as to what made two other schools so secure that killer decided not go after them...?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Suggesting a school shooting is a false flag can get you bankrupt and in some serious legal problems.
    I'm not...she changed her shoes for some reason.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So some on the right and left are blaming the shooting on Japanese Anime. Japanese version of Cartoons.
    Simply due to a Anime series titled "Assassination in the classroom"

Maybe the right should be going after the killer instated...

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    There's never been a mass shooting at a gun show.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    They should talk to the minor law firms and solo practitioners then. (raises hand)

They should talk to the minor law firms and solo practitioners then. (raises hand)
    @jmdrake

What would it cost to retain you to file a FOIA request for the manifesto?

Can I and you, as my legal counsel, retain exclusive access to the information once released?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-17-2023 at 03:01 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not...she changed her shoes for some reason.
    Or the AI slipped up when doing the shoes at the end.

They backed out because it's a false flag. Of course, I knew this from day one, but AF's video should be all anyone here needs to stop pretending this was a real event.
    A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero --

@jmdrake

What would it cost to retain you to file a FOIA request for the manifesto?

Can I and you, as my legal counsel, retain exclusive access to the information once released?
    There is a Tennessee state version of FOIA. (FOIA is a federal law). I have to do one on another case. This will be my first time but my client has done them before himself. I don't know about whether you can retain exclusive access to something once it's released under one of these laws but I'll find out. I'll DM you on costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    They backed out because it's a false flag. Of course, I knew this from day one, but AF's video should be all anyone here needs to stop pretending this was a real event.
    Well a false flag can still have a manifesto. (Operation Northwoods for example).

Hold up! At 1:15! Is that the manifesto? If so why do i keep hearing it hasn't been released?

There is a Tennessee state version of FOIA. (FOIA is a federal law). I have to do one on another case. This will be my first time but my client has done them before himself. I don't know about whether you can retain exclusive access to something once it's released under one of these laws but I'll find out. I'll DM you on costs.
    I was aware that FOIA is fed...I thought the FBI has possession of the manifesto.

OK...I'll look out for it.

Hold up! At 1:15! Is that the manifesto? If so why do i keep hearing it hasn't been released?
    Alex Jones was waving around a copy of that hand written document as well.

I can not find it, but I have seen references to it.

Are there two?

Is this something she scanned and posted online?

The plot thickens...I had forgotten that.

I was aware that FOIA is fed...I thought the FBI has possession of the manifesto.

OK...I'll look out for it.
    Ah. Got you. The FBI SHOULD be looking into this, it being an obvious hate crime and all.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.

INSIDE STORY: Our Stonewalled Attempt to Obtain Hidden Nashville Manifesto. Plus: What Is Lula Doing On Ukraine/the Dollar? And Left-Liberal Politics Ignores Personal Actions | SYSTEM UPDATE #72
    https://rumble.com/v2iu1ov-inside-st...anifesto..html

CLIP:

INSIDE STORY: Our Curiously Stonewalled Attempt to Obtain Hidden Nashville Manifesto | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoEPmC6sFc

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...45362363670528

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...45362363670528

Hmmm.....well if the FBI has it then it is subject to FOIA. I'm not sure if that precludes forcing Tennessee to release it or not. Can the feds essentially "classify" state owned documents? I'll look into that.

Hmmm.....well if the FBI has it then it is subject to FOIA. I'm not sure if that precludes forcing Tennessee to release it or not. Can the feds essentially "classify" state owned documents? I'll look into that.
    I'm sure they think they can.

Maybe copies of everything were passed around?

I'm sure they think they can.

Maybe copies of everything were passed around?
    Oh I'm sure of that. Digitally these days. And yes, the probably think they can. I noticed this in the story linked in the tweet.

Rep. Tim Burchett, (R-Tenn.) told The Post he knew the FBI was behind the delay, saying the news was “disappointing” and calling for documents to be released to grieving loved ones as well as members of Congress.

And this:

Louisville shooter Connor Sturgeon reportedly detailed reasons for rampage in manifesto

Which linked to this:

Sturgeon reportedly hoped to showcase how easy it was to buy a gun in Kentucky and wanted to highlight the mental health crisis in America.

Which begs the question will the GOP controlled House Of Representatives finally hold a hearing on the motivations of mass shooters? Let's get to the bottom of this. Democrats always want to talk about mental health until it takes away from "let's ban assault weapons" argument. (That Democratic party bimbo that was arguing with me on Twitter for leniency for teenage mass murderers brought up mental health in that context as well.)

Also note that Sturgeon purposefully bought an AR-15. Why? Because AR's fit the narrative. It's not because they are any more deadly. The Sante Fe shooter killed 10 and wounded 14 with a pump action shotgun and a revolver. But nobody talks about that shooting even though it was one of the most deadly because he used the "wrong gun." Same with the Virginia Tech shooter killing 37 people with two Glock handguns. (Funny that Whoopie Goldberg tried to argue with Rand Paul that ARs are fully automatic and different from her Glock when both are actually semi automatic and from what I've seen it's easier to turn a Glock into full auto.)

Oh I'm sure of that. Digitally these days. And yes, the probably think they can. I noticed this in the story linked in the tweet.

Rep. Tim Burchett, (R-Tenn.) told The Post he knew the FBI was behind the delay, saying the news was “disappointing” and calling for documents to be released to grieving loved ones as well as members of Congress.

And this:

will the GOP controlled House Of Representatives finally hold a hearing on the motivations of mass shooters?
    LOL - You're a funny guy.

I doubt that will ever happen, since the pharma corps have bought just about every politician in the fedgov already, and any realistic appraisal of the mass shooting situation has to begin with the use of, or rapid, unsupervised cessation of, mind altering psychotropic drugs.

I realize you know this, just putting it out there for the record.

Also note that Sturgeon purposefully bought an AR-15. Why? Because AR's fit the narrative. It's not because they are any more deadly. The Sante Fe shooter killed 10 and wounded 14 with a pump action shotgun and a revolver. But nobody talks about that shooting even though it was one of the most deadly because he used the "wrong gun." Same with the Virginia Tech shooter killing 37 people with two Glock handguns.
    Eugene Stoner, the designer of the Armalite Rifle chose the relatively tiny .223 Remington rifle round because it was light to carry, and because it was not necessarily deadly. The idea being that you wound a soldier it takes more of the forces out of play to tend to, than just outright killing one.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast