Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 307

Thread: [Manifesto Out] TN - 4 dead at mass shooting at Nashville Christian school.

  1. #1

    [Manifesto Out] TN - 4 dead at mass shooting at Nashville Christian school.

    At least 4 dead in ‘active shooter’ situation in Green Hills, including shooter

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...investigation/

    The Nashville Fire Department said the incident happened at Covenant School located at 33 Burton Hills Boulevard.

    The fire department also said their medics are treating “multiple patients”.

    Metro police reported that officers engaged the shooter, who is dead. A spokesperson with Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt confirmed to News 2’s Kendall Ashman that three children were taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds, but have died from their injuries.

    A reunification area has been established at 2100 Woodmont Boulevard (Woodmont Baptist Church) for parents to meet their children who attend The Covenant School at 33 Burton Hills Boulevard, the fire department said.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    From the link;

    Metro police reported that officers engaged the shooter, a woman believed to be in here teens, who is dead.
    If this was a teenaged girl it is highly unusual.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    From the link;



    If this was a teenaged girl it is highly unusual.
    Indeed. Highly unusual.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-school.html
    Six people - including three children - are dead after a female shooter believed to be in her teens opened fire at a private school in Nashville.

    The incident took place at the Covenant School, an elementary school on the outskirts of the city.

    Police say the shooter - who has not yet been named - killed three kids and three adults before being shot dead by police. Her identity has not yet been confirmed, but police say they believe she was a teenager.
    'We do not know who she is. She does appear to be in her teens,' Don Aarons, the spokesman for Nashville Metropolitan Police said at a press conference on Monday afternoon.

    Shortly before 10.13am, the shooter entered the school through a side door and began opening fire on the second floor.

    Police arrived at the scene and heard the gunshots coming from the 2nd floor. By 10,.27am, she had been shot dead.

    She was armed with two assault-style rifles and a handgun.
    Gotta wonder if this is a retribution for something happening at that school.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Indeed. Highly unusual.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-school.html

    Gotta wonder if this is a retribution for something happening at that school.
    That or a domestic dispute.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    From the link;



    If this was a teenaged girl it is highly unusual.
    The first mass school shooter was a girl, but girls do tend to be underrepresented in the mass shooting business. Must be systemic oppression by the patriarchy keeping girls down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  7. #6
    This is a very wealthy part of town.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

  8. #7
    The Covenant School is located at

    33 Burton Hills Blvd

    March = 3
    27 = 3 x 9 (3 x 3) & 2+7 = 9 (3 x 3)
    victim deaths = 6 (3+3) 3 children, 3 adults.
    total deaths = 7
    2023 = 7

    Presbyterian, Christian, Private pre-k thru 6th.
    "teen female" supposed shooter, dead (how convenient)
    update: 28 year old woman with 2 assault rifles and a handgun (3 total)
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The first mass school shooter was a girl, but girls do tend to be underrepresented in the mass shooting business. Must be systemic oppression by the patriarchy keeping girls down.
    We have arrived.

    We now have equal opportunities in all occupations, vocations, and violent outreach.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    28 mins start there.

    Knowing what he had to talk about
    President of the United States by introducing himself as married to Dr Jill Biden, loves ice cream, chocolate chip is his favorite,
    and that the kids all look great, asking them to stand up... then he goes into fake sympathy routine, asks congress to ban assault weapons,
    then clicks back to big creepy smile again.

    Seriously lots wrong here. Scary.

    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The first mass school shooter was a girl, but girls do tend to be underrepresented in the mass shooting business. Must be systemic oppression by the patriarchy keeping girls down.
    Or a transgender teen girl, never know these days. Edit: 28 years old allegedly
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The first mass school shooter was a girl, but girls do tend to be underrepresented in the mass shooting business. Must be systemic oppression by the patriarchy keeping girls down.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Elvis Costello wannabes
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  16. #14
    //
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    28 mins start there.

    Knowing what he had to talk about
    President of the United States by introducing himself as married to Dr Jill Biden, loves ice cream, chocolate chip is his favorite,
    and that the kids all look great, asking them to stand up... then he goes into fake sympathy routine, asks congress to ban assault weapons,
    then clicks back to big creepy smile again.

    Seriously lots wrong here. Scary.

    I fast forwarded several times but I think I got the gist of it. Hour long gun control infomercial. A lot of focus on "private Christian" school as opposed to God-less public schools. Trying to expand their reach? Pretty sure there's a lot of rank and file GOP that are ready to put on the fear cap and start banning guns. I can probably name the local ones. They showed their true colors the last few years.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

    H.L. Mencken

  18. #16
    Am I misremembering or did we know Adam Lanza's name within hours of Sandy Hook? Video of his car in the parking lot, etc? No info on this "shooter" yet?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

    H.L. Mencken



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    How do they know the shooter was female if she is dead?

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    How do they know the shooter was female if she is dead?
    They probably guessed by looking at the anatomy.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They probably guessed by looking at the anatomy.
    Pipe down you transphobic bigot you.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pipe down you transphobic bigot you.
    I'm only crazy phobic.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Elvis Costello wannabes
    Now I gotta play my favorite Elvis Costello song...

    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They probably guessed by looking at the anatomy.
    https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...45241508372490

    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah, well, you've already collected as many flies with vinegar as you're gonna.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...45241508372490

    See?

    Just another crazy person.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    See?

    Just another crazy person.
    A hateful transqueeer, well, I'll be dipped.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A hateful transqueeer, well, I'll be dipped.
    Just like those pesky trans-fats.

    Ya gotta watch them or next they will want to use the fats restroom.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...45241508372490

    Such a brave man! Taking out Christians for their mistreatment of his community. I used to support banning guns, but this situation reminds me that there are still good reasons for certain people to have access to them.

    /s
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I fast forwarded several times but I think I got the gist of it. Hour long gun control infomercial. A lot of focus on "private Christian" school as opposed to God-less public schools. Trying to expand their reach? Pretty sure there's a lot of rank and file GOP that are ready to put on the fear cap and start banning guns. I can probably name the local ones. They showed their true colors the last few years.
    Biden - introduces himself as husband of Jill Biden, calls out "good-looking kids", talks about his big ice cream fridge today to audience about school shooting
    https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...ely-appalling/

    purported shooter is Audrey going as Aiden Hale, a gender-confused 28 year old
    twitter has pics
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

  32. #28
    https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1640454996821934082

    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah, well, you've already collected as many flies with vinegar as you're gonna.

  33. #29
    So the dems are running some program of mind control of hateful *****s to kill future voters?
    Do something Danke

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    28 mins start there.

    Knowing what he had to talk about
    President of the United States by introducing himself as married to Dr Jill Biden, loves ice cream, chocolate chip is his favorite,
    and that the kids all look great, asking them to stand up... then he goes into fake sympathy routine, asks congress to ban assault weapons,
    then clicks back to big creepy smile again.

    Seriously lots wrong here. Scary.

    Using the tragedy to further push to ban assault weapons.
    Before likely protests could happen in America in the near future.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-28-2023, 08:16 PM
  2. MI-MSU mass shooting. 3 dead, 5 injured, black suspect dead by suicide.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2023, 05:32 AM
  3. CA - Yet another mass shooting, in Oakland, 8 shot, one dead
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2023, 02:47 PM
  4. PA- 14 shot, 3 dead in Philly mass shooting
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2022, 05:32 PM
  5. Mass shooting: 7 dead in Phoenix
    By aGameOfThrones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •