Thread: Stop having children

Stop having children

Just like the Canadian ads selling the idea of killing yourself, these are the only ads and clips you'll see white people in.

Well, with that said...let's take a look.

https://twitter.com/CasuallyGreg/sta...34067316232193

https://twitter.com/CasuallyGreg/sta...34107434733568

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But if we stop having children, then the human race will cease to exist. It's another way of promoting the depopulation agenda.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But if we stop having children, then the human race will cease to exist. It's another way of promoting the depopulation agenda.
    That's the point.

One of these demons is working right now in some Level 4 Bio lab on a plague virus that will wipe out all of humanity, once released on an unsuspecting world, either by mistake, or much more likely, on purpose, mark my words.

This is utter nonsense on the face of it.

"All animals have a birthright to bodily autonomy".

The $#@!?

Tell that to your rooster mounting a random hen.

ALL life on the planet is hard wired to make more of itself.

We're already well below replacement rates.

And guess who will be hurt the worst by this?? Hint: It ain't going to be the men.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And guess who will be hurt the worst by this?? Hint: It ain't going to be the men.
    I owe you a rep

Have more kids and they will spread more of your values into the world. That has worked for me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's the point.

One of these demons is working right now in some Level 4 Bio lab on a plague virus that will wipe out all of humanity, once released on an unsuspecting world, either by mistake, or much more likely, on purpose, mark my words.
    Its already done. They called it a vaccine. And it was mandated in one way or another in all the locations that show ads such as the one listed. Only a certain group, whites, are marked for destruction instantly. But the browns will be next--easier to "do." as history has shown.

I think it has more to do with men (even liberal men) wanting women who aren't incredibly flighty.

Having kids is one thing but man first we gotta talk about finding a woman you'd actually commit to starting a family with. Conservative women are in the minority, which means you'll have to retrain a liberal which is going to be rather mind-numbing at times assuming you (both) can stick with it. If she already has kids of her own you can forget the family thing, because marriage is likely to disqualify her from collecting her baby mama money. Too easy for her to ditch out and go on welfare at the slightest hint of "for worse".

It's better to not have kids at all IMO than to recklessly procreate with no intention of seeing it through.

EDIT: Posted before watching the video and I'm not surprised that he nailed the same point. "Western white women are undatable."
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 03-26-2023 at 09:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Stop having children
    Just like the Canadian ads selling the idea of killing yourself, these are the only ads and clips you'll see white people in.
    Probably the most successful Marxist/Elite campaign of the past 60 years. They might as well keep upping the ante.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Looks kinda like a packaged post with an intentional headline AF. Sup?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Looks kinda like a packaged post with an intentional headline AF. Sup?
    You lost me...what did I do wrong now?

That's the point.

Maybe the elitists/globalists should stop having children.