Thread: How They Convinced Trump to Lock Down

How They Convinced Trump to Lock Down

How They Convinced Trump to Lock Down
    written by jeffrey a. tucker - march 24, 2023

An enduring mystery for three years is how Donald Trump came to be the president who shut down American society for what turned out to be a manageable respiratory virus, setting off an unspeakable crisis with waves of destructive fallout that continue to this day.

Let’s review the timeline and offer some well-founded speculations about what happened.

On March 9, 2020, Trump was still of the opinion that the virus could be handled by normal means.

Two days later, he changed his tune. He was ready to use the full power of the federal government in a war on the virus.

It was only a week later when Trump issued the edict to close all “indoor and outdoor venues where people congregate,” initiating the biggest regime change in US history that flew in the face of all rights and liberties Americans had previously taken for granted.
    A month later, Trump said his decision to have “turned off” the economy saved millions of lives, later even claiming to have saved billions. He has yet to admit error.
    Isolating the date in the trajectory here, it is apparent that whatever happened to change Trump occurred on March 10, 2020, the day after his Tweet saying there should be no shutdowns and one day before Fauci’s testimony.

That something very likely revolves around the most substantial discovery we’ve made in three years of investigations. It was Debbie Lerman who first cracked the code: Covid policy was forged not by the public-health bureaucracies but by the national-security sector of the administrative state. She has further explained that this occurred because of two critical features of the response: 1) the belief that this virus came from a lab leak, and 2) the vaccine was the biosecurity countermeasure pushed by the same people as the fix.

Knowing this, we gain greater insight into 1) why Trump changed his mind, 2) why he has never explained this momentous decision and otherwise completely avoids the topic, and 3) why it has been so unbearably difficult to find out any information about these mysterious few days other than the pablum served up in books designed to earn royalties for authors like Birx, Pence, and Kushner.

Based on a number of second-hand reports, all available clues we have assembled, and the context of the times, the following scenario seems most likely. On March 10, and in response to Trump’s dismissive tweet the day before, some trusted sources within and around the National Security Council (Matthew Pottinger and Michael Callahan, for example), and probably involving some from military command and others, came to Trump to let him know a highly classified secret.
    The revelation was that the virus was not a textbook virus but something far more threatening and terrible. It came from a research lab in Wuhan. It might in fact be a bioweapon. This is why Xi had to do extreme things to protect his people. The US should do the same, they said, and there is a fix available too and it is being carefully guarded by the military.
    It only took a few weeks for Trump to become suspicious about what happened. For weeks and months, he toggled between believing that he was tricked and believing that he did the right thing. He had already approved another 30 days of lockdowns and even inveighed against Georgia and later Florida for opening. He went so far as to claim that no state could open without his approval.
    He did not fully change his mind until August, when Scott Atlas revealed the whole con to him.

There is another fascinating feature to this entirely plausible scenario. Even as Trump’s advisors were telling him that this could be a bioweapon leaked from the lab in China, we had Anthony Fauci and his cronies going to great lengths to deny it was a lab leak (even if they believed that it was). This created an interesting situation. The NIH and those surrounding Fauci were publicly insisting that the virus was of zoonotic origin, even as Trump’s circle was telling the president that it should be regarded as a bioweapon.

Fauci belonged to both camps, which suggests that Trump very likely knew of Fauci’s deception all along: the “noble lie” to protect the public from knowing the truth. Trump had to be fine with that.
    More: http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...-to-lock-down/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The military courts-martial still have the power of death-penalty by hanging. Looks like they're gonna need to start warming up the gallows...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Trump didn't need to be convinced of anything. He was in on the whole scheme the entire time. The global elites were planning this scheme decades in advance. The idea that Trump was kept out of the loop and did all their dirty work for them wthout fully being aware of what was going on is preposterous.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump didn't need to be convinced of anything. He was in on the whole scheme the entire time. The global elites were planning this scheme decades in advance. The idea that Trump was kept out of the loop and did all their dirty work for them wthout fully being aware of what was going on is preposterous.
    See, this is just black-pilling. While the Clown-"elites" are depraved beyond words, and they have been ever-so-gradually sneaking their hand up the skirt of humanity for centuries, the reality is that they are not hyper-competent -- they're not even competent. I have gotten a peek behind the curtain, a personal view into the lives of these "supermen" that supposedly control our lives and pull all the strings and, I can assure you, these people are absolutely incompetent slobs. Whether Trump is one of them, or not, I don't know. Some evidence indicates he is absolutely not one of them. Some other evidence indicates that he is not absolutely against them, either. So it's hard to tell. Nevertheless, the idea that they're playing 17-quintillion dimensional chess and we're all doomed because their hyper-competent system of evil is inescapable... is absurd. Outside of the Gospel, maybe it's true; I shudder to think about it. But the worst of them, the ones who knowingly serve Satan, were already defeated at the Cross. Do not fear them, rather, get saved. Don't spread black-pills, rather, spread the Gospel...

Don't be ludicrous.
    Even if Trump were part of the cabal (and that is clearly disproven at this point) they don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing and everything is on a need to know basis.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Is that why Trump leaked out two inexpensive treatments to the public? Is that why he later told states to re-open, including schools and threatened them if they stayed closed?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Still it perplexes me:

If he was playing along with the scheme, it didn't make much sense to cheat him out of a 2nd term.

Then again the MIC probably had a bigger role in that than pharma (though they probably overlap).

Jimmy Dore's had a few episodes out with evidence that Trump's instincts seemed to go against the people who advised him on the vaccine. If people want to argue that he shouldn't have caved, I'll buy that, and if you could find me a candidate who is running who wouldn't, I'll vote for that. (any word on Rand? He's pretty good at body slamming Fauci in hearings, but is he gonna try for an office where he has some authority to do something besides ask questions and embarrass these crooks?)
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 03-26-2023 at 07:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    See, this is just black-pilling. While the Clown-"elites" are depraved beyond words, and they have been ever-so-gradually sneaking their hand up the skirt of humanity for centuries, the reality is that they are not hyper-competent -- they're not even competent. I have gotten a peek behind the curtain, a personal view into the lives of these "supermen" that supposedly control our lives and pull all the strings and, I can assure you, these people are absolutely incompetent slobs. Whether Trump is one of them, or not, I don't know. Some evidence indicates he is absolutely not one of them. Some other evidence indicates that he is not absolutely against them, either. So it's hard to tell.
    Well, we've established one thing. If he isn't one of the incompetent slobs, and he isn't bought and paid for by incompetent slobs, then he can certainly be taken in by incompetent slobs.

Why do you even care which? Scholastic curiosity? Whichever way it works, whether it's a white or black or red or purple pill, he still was and is teats on a boar hog to anyone with the slightest love of liberty. I don't see how "Trump is a tool" is a black pill to anybody, except maybe this guy:

Even if Trump were part of the cabal (and that is clearly disproven at this point)...
    LOL

Your idea of "clearly disproven" is "the Treehouse doesn't think so". You think QED stands for Qanon Elucidated Dat. What's more, you think QED has stood for dat for three hundred years. So why do you bother posting "facts" without links to confirmation? At least Zippy had sense enough to stick up a chart full of cooked numbers as "proof" of his baseless claims.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is that why Trump leaked out two inexpensive treatments to the public? Is that why he later told states to re-open, including schools and threatened them if they stayed closed?
    You are so devoid of subtleties that you must be starving for them. No wonder they fool you every time.

No, there's no room in a dannno psyop for a good cop/bad cop routine. In dannnoworld, bad guys can't throw you a bone. Why is it that, in your world, Ray Epps can pretend to be on your side, but a president can't? Once the damage is done, Trump can't concede this fact or loosen up the grip of the New Tyranny a bit. Or if he can, it's only because the author of The Art of The Deal (which, if I'm not mistaken, talks about doing that very sort of thing) had to have been suckered like a rube. Right?

dannno, why did Fauci say masks don't work before he claimed they did? Is he a good guy who got fooled too? You're obsessed with Scott Adams. Ever read any Douglas Adams? Ever hear of Ark B? If you were a powerful snob who wanted to eliminate the "sheeple", not because they were frustrating your attempt to nominate a libertarian candidate but just because you're a psycho and they personally disgust you, how would you do it? Tell the truth, but tell lies more often, and propagandize them? Call something "science" which defies two thousand years of scientific method, and see who is smart enough to smell a rat? Does that smell like the kind of intelligence test you'd need to fool only the fools? Beginning to see how 3D chess works yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Still it perplexes me:

If he was playing along with the scheme, it didn't make much sense to cheat him out of a 2nd term.
    Have you really never run a good cop/bad cop routine? If you have, did your bad cop never once yell at your good cop? Did it work?

Besides, there's the timing of the bigger operation. Suppose you wanted to cull as many partisans from the population as possible in one fell swoop. How do you get partisans who oppose each other to do the same thing? Have one side develop the poison, then throw them out and have the other side mete it out, right? A nice bipartisan screwing.

Do you remember how brainless progs were reacting to the "Trumpcine" before the White House turned D and kept selling it? They wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. How many of them got veins full of it since a D got installed?

Don't be fooled by the fact that the Swamp pretends to like these self-righteous useless eaters. They are the type that every communist regime of the twentieth century lined up and shot first, just about the time they started whining, "What do you mean I have to dig ditches? I'm an abstract sculptress exploring intersectional dynamics!"

This whole thing is a House of Mirrors. Follow the "motivations" they assign to these characters and they can make you believe anything. Assume the people they praise the most are their buddies, are in fact in any way useful to them, and are to them something more than the entitled brats we can clearly see them to be, and you're lost.

Assume they want to use the NPCs to cement their power, then mow them down like commies always do to NPCs when they stop being useful idiots (but remain idiots), and something becomes clear: This plan is working splendidly.

Is this a black pill or a white pill? The people we wish would wake up are the people they're trying to put to sleep. They don't want to kill us. They'd love to entrap us in a system where they get 98¢ of every $1 of our productivity. But the target of this cull is NPCs.

"Oh, the NPCs can't be the target! The NPCs are the ones getting their asses kissed!" Yes. Of course. Ever try to con someone into taking poison, even as their fellow NPCs In Good Standing are keeling over (sometimes on live TV), without kissing their ass and telling them how smart they are to do something stupid? Of course they're getting their asses kissed. Con men always kiss their victims' asses.

Anyone ever see it said what percentage of the lives lost in the Summer of BLM Riots were blacks? If there was a Ministry of Black Lives Matter in the book 1984, what would be its function? Did BLM accomplish anything except urban renewal for the purpose of gentrification? In other words, making poor people homeless?

Does my theory fit the evidence? It fits this evidence:

https://twitter.com/ManicContrarian/...03957932240896

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-26-2023 at 09:59 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who the F* knows with Trump?

Just all over the map

He did some good with suggesting cheap available treatments, etc , but he ultimately sucked the vaccine & swallowed.

Most importantly TODAY...he is still with big Pharma 100%.

Still it perplexes me:

Then again the MIC probably had a bigger role in that than pharma (though they probably overlap).

Jimmy Dore's had a few episodes out with evidence that Trump's instincts seemed to go against the people who advised him on the vaccine. If people want to argue that he shouldn't have caved, I'll buy that, and if you could find me a candidate who is running who wouldn't, I'll vote for that. (any word on Rand? He's pretty good at body slamming Fauci in hearings, but is he gonna try for an office where he has some authority to do something besides ask questions and embarrass these crooks?)
    Rand to this day says the vaccine is beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, we've established one thing. If he isn't one of the incompetent slobs, and he isn't bought and paid for by incompetent slobs, then he can certainly be taken in by incompetent slobs.

Why do you even care which? Scholastic curiosity? Whichever way it works, whether it's a white or black or red or purple pill, he still was and is teats on a boar hog to anyone with the slightest love of liberty. I don't see how "Trump is a tool" is a black pill to anybody, except maybe this guy:
    I should have been clearer; AG's statement that, "The global elites were planning this scheme decades in advance" is the particular claim that I am saying is black-pilling. While the evil have been at this for centuries (not just decades), the idea that they are hyper-competent, that they are playing 17-zillion-dimensional chess-moves, and are effectively the only ones seated at the chessboard... that is the black-pill. As I mentioned, if you're outside Jesus, maybe that black-pill should scare you; but those of us who are believers should not be scared of this nonsense.

You and I have gone around on the Trump thing several times already and maybe you forgot that I AM NOT A TRUMPER. I can post that in flashing GIF again if it will help alleviate your TDS-symptoms. Nowhere in this thread have I "defended" Trump on any construction, quite the opposite, after 6 years on the public stage, the best I can say about Trump is "Whether Trump is one of them, or not, I don't know." Unlike the TDS-deranged, I can see some scenario in which Trump turns out to have been a good-guy all along. And yes, if there is any chance of hope, no matter how small, I will keep the flame of hope alive. Nevertheless, the world stage is not about Trump, Trump is just another of God's creatures, like the rest of us. In my view, the real question is not "what is Trump's plan?", and never has been... the real question is "what is God's plan?"
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-26-2023 at 10:17 AM.

Doubt it took much convincing.

Do you remember how brainless progs were reacting to the "Trumpcine" before the White House turned D and kept selling it? They wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. How many of them got veins full of it since a D got installed?
    I wish there was reliable polling within the GOP on who got vaxxed between Trump supporters and the never-Trumpers. All I have is anecdotal, but based on the one's I've met at rallies (to be fair, I only went to 2), it's typically the Trump people who didn't get vaxxed. At the very least, they feel like it should be a choice. Now among rank-and-file Republicans who tow the party establishment lines, I suspect the vaccination rates are much higher, with or without the good-cop/bad-cop theory.

So even if Trump did try to promote the vaccine, I doubt the effectiveness of his influence on his followers. But again, no one has really studied that.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I wish there was reliable polling within the GOP on who got vaxxed between Trump supporters and the never-Trumpers. All I have is anecdotal, but based on the one's I've met at rallies (to be fair, I only went to 2), it's typically the Trump people who didn't get vaxxed. At the very least, they feel like it should be a choice. Now among rank-and-file Republicans who tow the party establishment lines, I suspect the vaccination rates are much higher, with or without the good-cop/bad-cop theory.

So even if Trump did try to promote the vaccine, I doubt the effectiveness of his influence on his followers. But again, no one has really studied that.
    I’d guess the key factor in determining whether someone got the vaccine was trust in and consumption of MSM. The sheep got their shots. People who are skeptical or avoid MSM would be less likely.

Black communities were less likely to get the shot, and that probably stems from distrust of government and/or distrust or avoidance of MSM. Fauci didn’t have much luck convincing some people, per his own documentary.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-26-2023 at 11:51 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I AM NOT A TRUMPER. I can post that in flashing GIF again if it will help alleviate your TDS-symptoms.
    Because non-TRUMPERs spend all our days running around talking about TDS...
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Because non-TRUMPERs spend all our days running around talking about TDS...
    Well you seem to materialize out of the ether like a poltergeist any time the name "Trump" is breathed anywhere on this forum. I'm not voting for DeSantis, so it's a waste of keystrokes to list off to me all of Trump's faults. And while I really do hope that Trump will become what Q/MAGA implied he would be (drain the Swamp, etc.), if he won't be, then I don't see any difference between Biden 2.0 and Trump 47. In the end, I am coming more to the view that the US government is like a septic pond... you need it there so you have a place to flush your turds but you don't want it in your house, your neighborhood, your schools, your churches, etc. It appears that the Swamp is so far gone that the only solution is to simply ignore them to death. And yes, we have that power if we choose to wield it...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well you seem to materialize out of the ether like a poltergeist...
    I'm sure the shills feel the same way. But if only people deifying Trump and (other) people deranged over him are allowed to talk about him now, I didn't get the memo. So, if you don't know what to make of Trump, and don't know if he's a member of the most evil cabal ever or just some hapless schmuck, how do you judge who is and isn't "deranged" about him? I mean, I don't remember anyone ever being mocked for being deranged over Lee Harvey Oswald, harmless as he was. Is everyone who's capable of forming an opinion about him deranged over him now?

I wish there was reliable polling within the GOP on who got vaxxed between Trump supporters and the never-Trumpers.
    That's probably not the main thing. Usually the main thing is, Republicans have been known to fight tyrannical acts, spending trillions on socialized medicine, and such things, unless it's their guy doing it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-26-2023 at 01:30 PM.

Everything you just said is irrelevant when you look at the bigger picture. If he wasn't in on the scheme he would have fought back against it and won on every front. If he wasn't in on the scheme we wouldn't be in our current predicament. Instead, he cucked like a little bitch and did everything the establishment wanted, from lockdowns to Operation Warp Speed to the promotion of the vaccines. Why you continue to support Trump and want to absolve him of these things I'll never understand.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Why you continue to support Trump and want to absolve him of these things I'll never understand.
    Because like every Nixon voter I ever knew, until at least 1979, he just can't admit to you, me or himself that he bought the bull$#@!. He'd rather humiliate himself ad nauseum standing by his man like Tammy Wynette.

I remember a four letter word that started with c being bandied about back in 2016. It wasn't exactly a dirty word, but certainly rhymed with one. But let's not bring that up. It is, however, interesting to note that it isn't just leftists who accuse anyone and everyone else of doing what they do.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-26-2023 at 03:17 PM.

I'm sure the shills feel the same way. But if only people deifying Trump and (other) people deranged over him are allowed to talk about him now, I didn't get the memo. So, if you don't know what to make of Trump, and don't know if he's a member of the most evil cabal ever or just some hapless schmuck, how do you judge who is and isn't "deranged" about him? I mean, I don't remember anyone ever being mocked for being deranged over Lee Harvey Oswald, harmless as he was. Is everyone who's capable of forming an opinion about him deranged over him now?
    I can only go from what you write. You seem to get triggered virtually every time Trump's name is mentioned. And when I mention TDS. So, idk what to say to that...

Everything you just said is irrelevant when you look at the bigger picture. If he wasn't in on the scheme he would have fought back against it and won on every front. If he wasn't in on the scheme we wouldn't be in our current predicament. Instead, he cucked like a little bitch and did everything the establishment wanted, from lockdowns to Operation Warp Speed to the promotion of the vaccines. Why you continue to support Trump and want to absolve him of these things I'll never understand.
    Do you have a time machine? Access to different dimensions? How do you know what would have happened?

Do you remember anything from covid? Trump only supported lockdowns for a short time in the beginning, then told states they needed to open back up. They didn't. That's where the real damage came from. He was slaughtered by the media for suggesting opening things back up. They said everything he did was wrong.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You seem to get triggered virtually every time Trump's name is mentioned.
    Obviously things aren't always as they seem, or I'd have 6,514 more posts than I do. Clearly I've left some trumpcucking unanswered. Speaking of which...

Trump only supported lockdowns for a short time in the beginning, then told states they needed to open back up. They didn't. That's where the real damage came from.
    So it wasn't because what he did was wrong, although it was. It's just that somebody interfered with his...

Cultcucking.

So, instituting something even though he had no way to stop it once it got going is 3D chess, is it...?

And when I mention TDS.
    I've been called deranged enough by people who resemble that remark. I get to have the last laugh now. Continue to praise Caesar all you want, or don't want, you not-a-Trumper you. I'm still going to bury him.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-26-2023 at 04:33 PM.

No vax and no Trump for me.

I'm still going to bury him.
    Maybe that's where our real disagreement is.... get higher goals!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe that's where our real disagreement is.... get higher goals!
    And if I have some, and they aren't political, I have to come here and tell you about them in a Trump thread? Rehabilitation of the reputation of someone who deserves a worse reputation than he has is not my idea of a higher goal.

So, why is it, again, every time someone says, Trump never kept any if those billion campaign promises, you start screaming "Black Pill! Black Pill!"? For whom? If Swordy, dannno, and the rest of the eighteen hundred or two thousand equally stubborn people who still haven't figured out Trump ain't going to save us do lose faith in that particular pipe dream, how is that a bad thing?

Swordannno would say not wanting to relive the Trump fiasco is derangement. Is that what you're implying?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-26-2023 at 08:47 PM.