Thread: Massie Bill to Abolish the Dept of Education

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Massie Bill to Abolish the Dept of Education

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...63432733077507
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Kill it! Kill it with fire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Kill it! Kill it with fire!
    Give it the Pfizer and Moderna "vaccines". That'd take care of it.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I applaud the notion. I don't think it has a chance, but will pray for a miracle.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I applaud the notion. I don't think it has a chance, but will pray for a miracle.
    He’s introduced this bill every session. It never goes anywhere, but God bless him for not giving up!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    He’s introduced this bill every session. It never goes anywhere, but God bless him for not giving up!
    This alone tells us all we need to know about Congress as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    This alone tells us all we need to know about Congress as a whole.
    Where truly no good deed goes unpunished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Where truly no good deed goes unpunished.
    Consider Ron Paul's 36 years of getting essentially nothing accomplished. A boyscout is the most hated thing in a den of iniquity.

Support H.R. 899 to Abolish the Department of Education

Alert Summary

Members of Congress are seeking to pass H.R. 899, which would terminate the unconstitutional and Deep State-controlled Department of Education (DoE).

Click Here
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

At least it gets people thinking about it!