Thread: Putin and Shoigu tell UK if tanks use DU, Russia will respond with nukes.

Putin and Shoigu tell UK if tanks use DU, Russia will respond with nukes.

British plans to deliver ammunition with depleted uranium (DU) to Ukraine would trigger a Russian response, the Kremlin has warned.

Defence minister, Sergei Shoigu, told reporters: ‘Another step has been taken, and there are fewer and fewer left.

‘Naturally, Russia has something to answer this with.’

Asked whether this meant that the world was closer to a nuclear collision, Shoigu replied: ‘It was not by chance that I told you about steps. There are fewer and fewer.’

It was revealed today that Challenger 2 battle tanks being sent from Britain to Ukraine include armour piercing rounds which contain DU.

Defence Minister Baroness Goldie said today: ‘Alongside our granting of a squadron of Challenger 2 main battle tanks to Ukraine, we will be providing ammunition including armour piercing rounds which contain depleted uranium.

‘Such rounds are highly effective in defeating modern tanks and armoured vehicles.’

DU is used in weapons because it can penetrate tanks and armour more easily due to its density and other physical properties.

full:
    https://metro.co.uk/2023/03/21/putin...=related-posts

Russia would be forced to react if Britain supplied Ukraine with amour-piercing rounds containing depleted uranium, President Putin said at a joint press conference in Moscow with President Xi.
    His warning came in response to questions about remarks from Baroness Goldie, the defence minister, who has said Britain would be sending such ammunition to Ukraine alongside a squadron of Challenger 2 tanks.
    “If all this happens, Russia will have to respond accordingly, given that the West collectively is already beginning to use weapons with a nuclear component,” Putin said, without elaborating.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...refromthetimes
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/Antiwarcom/statu...50012147855361
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

UK MOD reconfirms YES we are sending DU ammo.

US tanks coming soon, won't say yes or no. Russia will find out either way.

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-...a87d6c92b99153

I don't think anyone should be surprised if Russia deems it necessary to implement low yield nukes they will do it.
    We're on the road to much, much more dying and destruction.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

I don't think anyone should be surprised if Russia deems it necessary to implement low yield nukes they will do it.
    Apparently the UK doesn’t care about scattering radioactive waste around Ukraine.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The stooges of the Deep State in UK must be desperate for them to start using depleted uranium.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Apparently the UK doesn’t care about scattering radioactive waste around Ukraine.
    As long as they would likely used agaisnt civilians in Eastern Ukraine i do believe you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

At this rate, Russia will likely respond with a low yield WMD.
    I would agree with you.

Whoever is controlling the polticans in our countries is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    At this rate, Russia will likely respond with a low yield WMD.
    I would agree with you.

Whoever is controlling the polticans in our countries is insane.
    They are sane, but also evil.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    US is threatening a likely regime change in Belarus.

Another example of US state senators not working for the interests of American people.

Whoever is in charge of White House are led by adult children..