Thread: Millions of illegals are collecting SSI, SNAP, Medicaid and more

Millions of illegals are collecting SSI, SNAP, Medicaid and more

This is why hospitals are crowded and food prices won't go down, and why there's a "crisis" in housing.
    They don't even have to become citizens.

New Rule Makes Clear that Noncitizens Who Receive Health or Other Benefits to which they are Entitled Will Not Suffer Harmful Immigration Consequences

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2022/...sequences.html

The final rule applies to noncitizens requesting admission to the U.S. or applying for lawful permanent residence (a “green card”) from within the U.S. When assessing whether a noncitizen is “likely to become primarily dependent on the government for subsistence,” DHS will not penalize individuals who choose to access the vast majority of health-related benefits and other supplemental government services available to them, including most Medicaid benefits (except for long-term institutionalization – such as residing in nursing home – at government expense) and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). DHS will also not consider non-cash benefits provided by other government agencies including food and nutrition assistance such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP); disaster assistance received under the Stafford Act; pandemic assistance; benefits received via a tax credit or deduction; and government pensions or other earned benefits. Receipt of cash-based benefits, such as Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and other similar programs, will not automatically exclude an individual from admission or green card eligibility, and will instead be considered in a “totality of the circumstances” analysis.

full:
    https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2022/...sequences.html
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They shouldn't get a thing. I'm fine with immigrants and believe in green cards for all who want them. But not a single entitlement until they become citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    They shouldn't get a thing. I'm fine with immigrants and believe in green cards for all who want them. But not a single entitlement until they become citizens.
    If your position is the minority as expressed by our representatives, president, and courts, then your opinion doesn't matter.

btw, non-citizens already also collect full Social Security, Disability, and Section 8 housing.
    All they need is to be a legal resident, or have a work visa, or meet the Family Unity or Immediate Relative provisions.
    They don't ever need to become citizens.
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-21-2023 at 10:37 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    If your position is the minority as expressed by our representatives and president, then your opinion doesn't really matter.
    btw, non-citizens already also collect full Social Security, Disability, and Section 8 housing.
    All they need is to be a legal resident, or have a work visa, or meet the Family Unity or Immediate Relative provisions.
    They don't ever need to become citizens.
    But there is no such thing as The Great Replacement.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We can thank the bloody Constitution for all this.

It is a turd. A freaking TURD.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The future history books will revel with pride about The Great Replacement being a righteous revolution against a prehistoric white ape-like society that did nothing but marginalize and eat the better people of the world.

Which reminds me of the joke that allegedly goes around South Africa that goes something like this:

What did they use for light in Zimbabwe before the invention of the candle?.........

Electricity

...Millions of illegals are collecting SSI, SNAP, Medicaid and more...
    Ghost of Zippy: "No they don't. It's illegal to give benefits to non-citizens. You have no proof."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Speaking of turds...

New Yorker Sh*ts in Theater Aisle Near Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at Broadway Show

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...broadway-show/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of turds...

New Yorker Sh*ts in Theater Aisle Near Hillary and Chelsea Clinton at Broadway Show

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...broadway-show/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16499763112556.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	8364
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Which reminds me of the joke that allegedly goes around South Africa that goes something like this:

What did they use for light in Zimbabwe before the invention of the candle?.........

Electricity
    Think about the intimations of this "joke" for a moment, comrade - and then tell me ...

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    The future history books will revel with pride about The Great Replacement being a righteous revolution against a prehistoric white ape-like society that did nothing but marginalize and eat the better people of the world.
    ... what makes you think there will even be such things as "history books" in the future?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Impossible. Democrats tell us all the time that illegals aren't doing this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Typical leftist: "Undocumented immigrants pay all of the taxes we do!"

Oh, Juan, who works for a general contractor and carries wads of 20s, 50s, and 100s in his wallet that he received under the table pays federal and state income taxes? He pays into Medicare/Medicaid? He pays into Social Security?

Typical leftist rebuttal: "They pay grocery and gas taxes!"

This is an invasion of the U.S.
    Whites are being replaced with the new CONSUMER CLASS being low IQ Central American and Mexican immigrants. I've finally seen a couple billboards around the Tulsa metro that were all in Spanish.

Facts are facts. Get with the program.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!