Thread: Drag is Holy. Jesus was a Drag Queeer

Drag is Holy. Jesus was a Drag Queeer

https://twitter.com/i/status/1637540794818260992

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are an abomination unto the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 22:5

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,” 1 Corinthians 6:9
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    better to stay away from this crap.

you know there are 350 million people in this country and a certain percentage will always be nutballs.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man ... for all that do so are an abomination unto the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 22:5[/I]
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 03-20-2023 at 01:21 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

you know there are 350 million people in this country and a certain percentage will always be nutballs.
    This is not a random nutball.

This is representative of a great many "mainline" churches in the west.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

This is not a random nutball.

This is representative of a great many "mainline" churches in the west.
    Says who? Who is he/she/xe/thee/it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Says who? Who is he/she/xe/thee/it?
    Says me.

All I have to do is drive through any small town within 100 miles of me, and a majority of "churches" will be proudly flying the fagg flag.

Granted, that is probably not the case in OK.

Says me.

All I have to do is drive through any small town within 100 miles of me, and a majority of "churches" will be proudly flying the fagg flag.

It’s that way in California too, but it depends on the church. Not only the rainbow flags, but many have signs welcoming “refugees” and recent immigrants.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s that way in California too, but it depends on the church. Not only the rainbow flags, but many have signs welcoming “refugees” and recent immigrants.
    The local Episcopal church has one of these fagg flags proudly displayed:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The local Episcopal church has one of these fagg flags proudly displayed:

Same old story from a church... only the virtues they're signaling have changed dramatically.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

He sent the angels to blow it up Sodom and Gomorrah. It is getting interesting though.Are all the people wearing mask zombies or trannies or, both?

If I ever become religious again I'll be sure to avoid that church entirely.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    He sent the angels to blow it up Sodom and Gomorrah. It is getting interesting though.Are all the people wearing mask zombies or trannies or, both?
    The real question is how many of them are hiding mandibles under that stupid mask.

And yes, I still see plenty of smooth-brain NPCs running around with their masks on (yes, plural!). Like, what's the point if only 0.1% are wearing it!? "Slow the spread" ... of what? How? "Flatten the curve" ... of what? How? Or is this just a mimic-show whereby the rest of us are supposed to learn to love the muzzle?? If you mask-wearing, special-olympics champs love being ball-gagged and spanked so much, go get a room and call your Christian Grey. Leave the rest of us out of it...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Says me.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-20-2023 at 09:58 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Drag is Holy. Jesus was a Drag Queeer
    From another thread:
    But always keep in mind, it's not about "racism" it's about the Marxist mind $#@!...the daily war on objective reality and truth.
    Likewise, it's not really about "drag", either:

... "the daily war on objective reality and truth" ...

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-21-2023 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

I recently saw some meme that was, paraphrased, we let you live as you wanted and you've turned it into trying to molest children.

The problem right now is that these nutballs are dominating the cultural sphere right now because we're letting them. Because their "allies" are encouraging it across the board.

This is just another of many examples of seeing these people from the leftist BORG/HIVE trying to invert tradition and traditional culture. We've let them do it for decades and here we are...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.