Thread: The Weimar Moment (Mainstream article)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gold rose nearly $100 dollars since this was published.

Didn't read. But I like how you went out of your way to call perhaps the least mainstream thing posted in the history of Ron Paul Forums mainstream.

"The Ridgewood blog is written for and about Ridgewood New Jersey . It is a local event and opinion blog with a pro free market point of view. We publish local points of view about local, state and national issues."

As of the 2020 United States census, the village's population was 25,979,

I recently published a piece for lewrockwell.com and the ridgewood blog. Lewrockwell probably has more readers. But it doesn't show up in search any more because of censorship. The ridgewwod blog, on the other hand does very well in search. My aim is to reach a mainstream as well as a libertarian audience.

Ridgewood is an affluent suburb of NYC where a lot of Wall Street traders and bankers live.

There is a little more nuance to some of these topics than you might think. You should read any thing I share here.

Quote Originally Posted by Meritocrat View Post
    I recently published a piece for lewrockwell.com and the ridgewood blog. Lewrockwell probably has more readers. But it doesn't show up in search any more because of censorship. The ridgewwod blog, on the other hand does very well in search. My aim is to reach a mainstream as well as a libertarian audience.

Ridgewood is an affluent suburb of NYC where a lot of Wall Street traders and bankers live.

There is a little more nuance to some of these topics than you might think. You should read any thing I share here.
    I didn't realize you wrote it. I shouldn't have been so snarky and apologize. I just assumed it was some random blog publishing a fear piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I didn't realize you wrote it. I shouldn't have been so snarky and apologize. I just assumed it was some random blog publishing a fear piece.
    Thanks, brother.