Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-22 Report

X-22 Report

Lately I have been treated to a series of posts by an acquaintance of the so-called "X-22 Report", hosted and narrated by someone calling himself "Dave".

Dave seems very optimistic; too much so, in fact. His grasp on facts seems very good as he cites past events and statements from years ago and compares them with what is happening now. Kudos on that bit. However, and for instance, he keeps claiming that the "patriots are in control" and that Trump is going to gut the Deep State. It is these sorts of assertions that have be a bit askance in my look toward him. I would very much like to believe that what he claims is true, but he gives nowhere nearly enough to allow for it. His prognostications to such effect seem to hinge largely on his tacitly expressed assumption that "the people" are smarter and more morally intact than amoebae. Perhaps I'm just a rotten old bastard, but I'm just not seeing it. Oh yes, many people are "waking up", but in spite of it the status quo remains. The only people getting off their duffs are the vermin of the left when someone waves cash and promises of immunity at them so that they are motivated to go burn down yet another American city. The rest of us, regardless of how awakened we may have become, aren't doing $#@!. We complain of the corruption of Eville™ politicians, yet seem to be utterly blind to our own failings that leave us ready, willing, and eager to leave all the heavy lifting to others.

So my point is the question to anyone willing to give an answer: is this X-22 Report to be taken seriously? I so very much want to believe, but so far dare not.

Anyone?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This guy is one of those people that plays every single side so that he can come out on top. He believes that Trump is secretly still president while at the same time believes he's going to win 2024 while also beleiving that the 2024 election is going to be stolen while also believing that Trump will be reinstated as president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rittenhouse did some $#@!.

He only got cameras pointed at him because when he did $#@!, $#@! happened.

Other people are doing $#@!, but you have to work like a beaver to find out about it. If the people doing $#@! are trying to keep the government out of the details, they certainly aren't telling you. And if the machine is finding out anyway, the MSM wouldn't tell you $#@! about it.

As for Trump, we know what kind of $#@! he got up to before, and that $#@! can't save us now.

X-22. Dude acts like this project is still in the experimental stage. Like the F-22, all this may be an experiment, but it's in full-blown production anyway.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-15-2023 at 09:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Lately I have been treated to a series of posts by an acquaintance of the so-called "X-22 Report", hosted and narrated by someone calling himself "Dave".

Dave seems very optimistic; too much so, in fact. His grasp on facts seems very good as he cites past events and statements from years ago and compares them with what is happening now. Kudos on that bit. However, and for instance, he keeps claiming that the "patriots are in control" and that Trump is going to gut the Deep State. It is these sorts of assertions that have be a bit askance in my look toward him. I would very much like to believe that what he claims is true, but he gives nowhere nearly enough to allow for it. His prognostications to such effect seem to hinge largely on his tacitly expressed assumption that "the people" are smarter and more morally intact than amoebae. Perhaps I'm just a rotten old bastard, but I'm just not seeing it.
    Cynicism empowers the Deep State. Even grumpy-old-codger-cynicism empowers them. If you believe it is possible to defeat the Deep State at all, then you must believe that We The People are, indeed, smarter than amoeba and, therefore, smarter than these DS Clowns who keep calling themselves "elite". Some kind of elites who are literally obsessed with sh!t.

Oh yes, many people are "waking up", but in spite of it the status quo remains.
    Real change takes time.

The only people getting off their duffs are the vermin of the left when someone waves cash and promises of immunity at them so that they are motivated to go burn down yet another American city.
    You're better off staying on your duff rather than going to the Capitol and getting yourself arrested for trespassing and destruction of public property. The Ron Paul Re[LOVE]ution cannot be advanced by using the weapons of the Deep State: violence, threats, intimidation, etc.

The rest of us, regardless of how awakened we may have become, aren't doing $#@!. We complain of the corruption of Eville™ politicians, yet seem to be utterly blind to our own failings that leave us ready, willing, and eager to leave all the heavy lifting to others.
    Well, there are many ways to contribute to the movement and one of the most important ways is by morale support. Dave at X22 Report does this, in addition to providing relevant information. He does have more faith in Trump than I can muster but, who knows, maybe he will be proved right. I can keep an open mind. In the meantime, a movement that has lost morale is DOA. That's probably the single biggest reason that the libertarian movement has been more or less DOA for decades, with the exception of Ron Paul's presidential runs.

Anyone spreading black-pills and defeatism should be regarded with suspicion. RAISE THE MORALE!

So my point is the question to anyone willing to give an answer: is this X-22 Report to be taken seriously? I so very much want to believe, but so far dare not. Anyone?
    X22 is on-point. Say what you want about Trump (and there's plenty of material there), he keeps being proven right over and over. Jan6 was supposed to be a KO. It's just boomeranged on them. Now they don't even want to talk about the subject (that's how you know they're beaten). The 2020 Election Heist hasn't been proven yet, but we all know what really happened. How long until the dam collapses? Who knows but, until it does, we must keep morale...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    PaTrIoTs In CoNtRoL!1!1 wigga wooga!

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Wanna talk about the January 6th tour of the Capitol grounds that the all-hallowed Capitol Police gave the "Q Shaman"? Or are we still pretending January 6th was "a ViOlEnT InSuRrEcTiOn" and "ThReAt tO oUr DeMoCrAcY"?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Wanna talk about the January 6th tour of the Capitol grounds that the all-hallowed Capitol Police gave the "Q Shaman"? Or are we still pretending January 6th was "a ViOlEnT InSuRrEcTiOn" and "ThReAt tO oUr DeMoCrAcY"?
    Actually

All the birds at Trump's rally turned out to be tiny drones protecting him which means he's still the president and the military is on his side.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I had the displeasure of listening to X22 report for the first and last time a few months ago. A former friend of mine who was deep into Q wanted me to take a listen.

The second I heard the guys voice I knew exactly what was going on. This guy "Dave" is controlled opposition. Another thing why can no one identify who this guy "Dave" actually is? The Qtards will say he is hiding his identity for his own protection. I say it is a psyop and Dave is being fed a script.

I had to force myself to listen to the whole episode. I felt my IQ dropping every second I listened. Which is weird because the people who like X22 from my observation try to act smarter after they listen.

At this point I'm throwing stones, but I would like to see numbers a poll or whatever. And see how strong the correlation is between mental illness, flat earthers, and people who listen to X22 Report.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It’s horrible that so many people STILL haven’t come to their full senses in regards to being toyed with by q anon & latest x 22 (rainbow & unicorn) baloney

peace
    Last edited by vita3; 03-16-2023 at 03:20 AM.

Cynicism empowers the Deep State. Even grumpy-old-codger-cynicism empowers them. If you believe it is possible to defeat the Deep State at all, then you must believe that We The People are, indeed, smarter than amoeba and, therefore, smarter than these DS Clowns who keep calling themselves "elite". Some kind of elites who are literally obsessed with sh!t.

Real change takes time.

You're better off staying on your duff rather than going to the Capitol and getting yourself arrested for trespassing and destruction of public property. The Ron Paul Re[LOVE]ution cannot be advanced by using the weapons of the Deep State: violence, threats, intimidation, etc.

Well, there are many ways to contribute to the movement and one of the most important ways is by morale support. Dave at X22 Report does this, in addition to providing relevant information. He does have more faith in Trump than I can muster but, who knows, maybe he will be proved right. I can keep an open mind. In the meantime, a movement that has lost morale is DOA. That's probably the single biggest reason that the libertarian movement has been more or less DOA for decades, with the exception of Ron Paul's presidential runs.

Anyone spreading black-pills and defeatism should be regarded with suspicion. RAISE THE MORALE!

X22 is on-point. Say what you want about Trump (and there's plenty of material there), he keeps being proven right over and over. Jan6 was supposed to be a KO. It's just boomeranged on them. Now they don't even want to talk about the subject (that's how you know they're beaten). The 2020 Election Heist hasn't been proven yet, but we all know what really happened. How long until the dam collapses? Who knows but, until it does, we must keep morale...
    Fair point about morale, however, I cannot accept yet that this guy is not some sort of psyop plant. That said, your point about things doing the boomerang dance are well taken. Could this actually help in some unintended fashion? With humans one can never be too certain.

Nonetheless, we are now being consumed by Themme in open, in your face fashion, unlike in days past when they trod with some considerable care. The level of decay in the average man that this change represents leaves me in grave doubt about the prospects for any real positive change. I maintain in standby mode, watching for some indication that the mean American retains even a shred of self respect. Hell, I'm looking for a shred of basic survival instinct. THus far is appears we are as human lemmings, running headlong toward that precipice to our own destruction with little more impetus behind us than Theire "attaboys". It is wild to watch a species march itself face-first into a concrete wall.

I am mentally ready for a fight. I am willing to kill for the sake of everyone's liberties, which I suppose reveals to the world what a chump I am. But I will not lift a finger for people who refuse to help themselves. If truly we are that degraded on the mean, then to hell with it; I then say let us extinguish ourselves, for we merit not another day more.

ETA and PS: What we have been seeing for several decades now is pure operant conditioning. The world has become a gigantic Skinner box and we are all subject rats in a huge experiment that at times leaves me suspicious that the conductor thereof are a raft of juvenile lowatts like Beavis and Butthead, going <huh huh>... <huh huh>... as they alter the stimuli and deriving their IQ-free entertainment from watching the subjects jump and change direction. This has got to be the gag reel of all time, and we are all the foobs doing the jumping.
    Last edited by osan; 03-16-2023 at 06:37 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

is C Layton B a psyop?

Or just really out to lunch..

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    is C Layton B a psyop?

Or just really out to lunch..
    Is V Ita 3 a PSYOP?

Is V Ita 3 a PSYOP?
    Not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Fair point about morale, however, I cannot accept yet that this guy is not some sort of psyop plant. That said, your point about things doing the boomerang dance are well taken. Could this actually help in some unintended fashion? With humans one can never be too certain.

Nonetheless, we are now being consumed by Themme in open, in your face fashion, unlike in days past when they trod with some considerable care.
    No doubt.

Think of a battlefield. One of the key elements of warfare is that an army must never show weakness to its opponents. After a major rout, the general is going to make it Mission #1 to have his best dress-guard troops up front, armor polished and glinting in the sun, loud music, snappy march. Soldiers, even wounded, need to be at inspection-readiness. The dead and casualties are hidden at the back of the camp from enemy surveillance. The general will be in front of his troops, his horse prancing proudly up and down the line, in full-regalia, showing that the army is chomping at the bit and eager for battle.

That is what the Deep State is doing.

The level of decay in the average man that this change represents leaves me in grave doubt about the prospects for any real positive change. I maintain in standby mode, watching for some indication that the mean American retains even a shred of self respect. Hell, I'm looking for a shred of basic survival instinct. THus far is appears we are as human lemmings, running headlong toward that precipice to our own destruction with little more impetus behind us than Theire "attaboys". It is wild to watch a species march itself face-first into a concrete wall.
    But you're not going to find it in "America". In a sense, I think that modern warfare has surpassed all material limits and it has become fundamentally spiritual in nature. This should be obvious when you have the USMC posting bullets-as-lipstick on its main Twitter account, to support "LGBTABCXYZ+-!@"-rights. The only army which has been properly equipped for the coming war is the body of Christ. All others will collapse like dominos, the Beast will mow them all down like shooting fish in a barrel.

I am mentally ready for a fight. I am willing to kill for the sake of everyone's liberties, which I suppose reveals to the world what a chump I am. But I will not lift a finger for people who refuse to help themselves. If truly we are that degraded on the mean, then to hell with it; I then say let us extinguish ourselves, for we merit not another day more.
    If killing were the solution to human problems, they would have already been solved millions of times over. What we need is not more killing-of-others, what we need is more killing-of-self, that is, what the Bible calls "crucifixion in Christ" (Galatians 2:20). That is how you defeat the Beast. There is no other way.

ETA and PS: What we have been seeing for several decades now is pure operant conditioning. The world has become a gigantic Skinner box and we are all subject rats in a huge experiment that at times leaves me suspicious that the conductor thereof are a raft of juvenile lowatts like Beavis and Butthead, going <huh huh>... <huh huh>... as they alter the stimuli and deriving their IQ-free entertainment from watching the subjects jump and change direction. This has got to be the gag reel of all time, and we are all the foobs doing the jumping.
    Well, yes, you're right. The entities behind this are not human. They are trans-human, demonic beings. But such details don't really matter to the coming war. The coming war will be a spiritual war. Bullets, bombs -- even nukes -- are a literal joke to the devil. He doesn't care about those things at all, because they are just human toys that humans can use to blast each other with. Humans blasting other humans is just fine by the devil, even if it's "good guys" shooting "bad guys". His agenda moves ahead, unimpeded...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-17-2023 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Not a chance
    And same to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I had the displeasure of listening to X22 report for the first and last time a few months ago. A former friend of mine who was deep into Q wanted me to take a listen.

The second I heard the guys voice I knew exactly what was going on. This guy "Dave" is controlled opposition. Another thing why can no one identify who this guy "Dave" actually is? The Qtards will say he is hiding his identity for his own protection. I say it is a psyop and Dave is being fed a script.

I had to force myself to listen to the whole episode. I felt my IQ dropping every second I listened. Which is weird because the people who like X22 from my observation try to act smarter after they listen.

At this point I'm throwing stones, but I would like to see numbers a poll or whatever. And see how strong the correlation is between mental illness, flat earthers, and people who listen to X22 Report.
    You directly admit you didn't even listen to him, and you have all of these detailed opinions about him. Based on nothing but the vapors of your own imagination. Because X22's Dave is anonymous, like Q, there's no way to be completely sure that he's a good guy. I will concede that. But he's an information-aggregator and he is aggregating the info that I care about. I don't care what the NYT says or doesn't say, except as a summary of today's PSYOP marching-orders emanating from Deep State HQ. The Soviets' Pravda was far more nuanced and sophisticated than the NYT, and lied much less.

And if you don't believe any conspiracy theories... you're the one who is mentally ill these days...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually
    Deflect! Deflect! Chaff-and-redirect!

How many million are still brainwashed by qanon or “nice Dave” ?

You directly admit you didn't even listen to him, and you have all of these detailed opinions about him.
    Nice attempt at gaslighting. If you read my post I actually did listen to the guy in fact I had to force myself to finish the whole episode.

Based on nothing but the vapors of your own imagination.
    One of my hobbies is studying languages and speech patterns. The guy is trying, but he can't hide his accent completely. If they would have picked a guy with a Midwest neutral accent it would have been more believable, but no they have to throw it in our faces and pick some guy from NYC and then try to hide his accent. Even some guy with a deep south accent would have been more believable.

Because X22's Dave is anonymous, like Q, there's no way to be completely sure that he's a good guy. I will concede that.
    There is no reason for "Dave" to remain anonymous. Nothing he say is a threat to the system. He will not have his bank accounts frozen.

But he's an information-aggregator and he is aggregating the info that I care about.
    More like disinformation.

I don't care what the NYT says or doesn't say, except as a summary of today's PSYOP marching-orders emanating from Deep State HQ. The Soviets' Pravda was far more nuanced and sophisticated than the NYT, and lied much less.
    What the NYT feeds to the left. Q disinformation feeds to the right.

And if you don't believe any conspiracy theories... you're the one who is mentally ill these days...
    Okay

Deflect! Deflect! Chaff-and-redirect!
    Deflect by... attempting to change the topic away from the utter lunacy of the things you believe?
    Pinochet is the model

Deflect by... attempting to change the topic away from the utter lunacy of the things you believe?
    It's lunatic to believe that the "Qanon Shaman" was casually escorted around the Capitol for a period of time when there was supposedly a "violent insurrection" going on?! Because I'm pretty sure we have that on video tape...

It's lunatic to believe that the "Qanon Shaman" was casually escorted around the Capitol for a period of time when there was supposedly a "violent insurrection" going on?! Because I'm pretty sure we have that on video tape...
    Psst... that part was the distraction, remember? The new thing you brought up as opposed to the original topic?
    Pinochet is the model

Psst... that part was the distraction, remember? The new thing you brought up as opposed to the original topic?
    If Patriots are not in control, shouldn't you be doing a Fortnite dance right now on the Jan 6th "iNsUrReCtIoN" issue?! I thought that Biden supposedly putting down this "insurrection" was a slam-dunk proof that, actually, "oUr DeMoCrAcY" is secure, and Trump's vast-right-wing "Patriots" are absolutely not in control...

Right?

If Patriots are not in control, shouldn't you be doing a Fortnite dance right now on the Jan 6th "iNsUrReCtIoN" issue?! I thought that Biden supposedly putting down this "insurrection" was a slam-dunk proof that, actually, "oUr DeMoCrAcY" is secure, and Trump's vast-right-wing "Patriots" are absolutely not in control...

Right?
    If the patriots are in control, why is the Jan 6th crowd in jail?
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Willing to bet the X22 report is going to be completely irrelevant after November of next year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If the patriots are in control, why is the Jan 6th crowd in jail?
    Is "Biden is a tyrant" an allowed answer? Or are we pretending that Mr. "You Ain't Black" (more popular with black Americans than Obama!) is the sworn defender of "oUr DeMoCrAcY"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Willing to bet the X22 report is going to be completely irrelevant after November of next year.
    I admire your optimism, but I a respectfully disagree. No matter the outcome in November X22 wins. If Dems win it only proves the power of the deep state. If the red team wins it proves that the Patriots are turning the tide.

Unfortunately X22 and other Q related disinfo will not be going away. I have met Q followers in real life. Unless you have met one in real life I don't think you truly understand the level of physocis these people experience. It is more than a religion to these people. It influences everything in their lives. Normal conversation no longer exist. Every topic no matter the subject somehow goes back to Q.

One last thing. Why hasn't this thread been moved to the Hot Topics subforum?

I admire your optimism, but I a respectfully disagree. No matter the outcome in November X22 wins. If Dems win it only proves the power of the deep state. If the red team wins it proves that the Patriots are turning the tide.

Unfortunately X22 and other Q related disinfo will not be going away. I have met Q followers in real life. Unless you have met one in real life I don't think you truly understand the level of physocis these people experience. It is more than a religion to these people. It influences everything in their lives. Normal conversation no longer exist. Every topic no matter the subject somehow goes back to Q.

One last thing. Why hasn't this thread been moved to the Hot Topics subforum?
    I'm sure glad we have non-psychotic people like you around to keep us Q-followers grounded!

I don't understand how you establishment-cheerleaders still don't get it. The old MK-ULTRA template is busted. Q is about breaking that bull$#@!. All of these stereotypes about "paranoid conspiracy theorists" are the very thing that Q is about destroying. Because it's all just part of the mind-control matrix. "Guhaw guhaw guhaw! You believe in mInD cOnTrOl! You crazy Q-tard conspiracy theorist! Guhaw guhaw guhaw!" But why are you laughing? What is all this sneering and scoffing about? You have direct access to mind-control technology, right now, and you can go test-drive it yourself, it's called ChatGPT. Or have you been hiding under a rock and you haven't heard of ChatGPT? The assertion that mind-control technology is "silly" is now just blatant, obvious, pants-down, robe-flashing propaganda.

WELCOME TO THE NEW $#@!

I'm sure glad we have non-psychotic people like you around to keep us Q-followers grounded!

I don't understand how you establishment-cheerleaders still don't get it. The old MK-ULTRA template is busted. Q is about breaking that bull$#@!. All of these stereotypes about "paranoid conspiracy theorists" are the very thing that Q is about destroying. Because it's all just part of the mind-control matrix. "Guhaw guhaw guhaw! You believe in mInD cOnTrOl! You crazy Q-tard conspiracy theorist! Guhaw guhaw guhaw!" But why are you laughing? What is all this sneering and scoffing about? You have direct access to mind-control technology, right now, and you can go test-drive it yourself, it's called ChatGPT. Or have you been hiding under a rock and you haven't heard of ChatGPT? The assertion that mind-control technology is "silly" is now just blatant, obvious, pants-down, robe-flashing propaganda.

WELCOME TO THE NEW $#@!
    I'm anything but an establishment cheerleader.
    Q is an obvious psyop. How do you not see it?

As far as mind control. I don't use chatbots to obtain information. Also I have zero social media, I rarely watch tv, or listen to the radio.
    My main source of info slash entertainment is listening to audiobooks.

I'm anything but an establishment cheerleader.
    Q is an obvious psyop. How do you not see it?
    Of course Q is PSYOPs. He directly says "Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary." meaning, Q is partly disinformation, partly distraction. Could Q be some 45-dimensional chess-move by Putin? Sure, that is a possibility. I don't "believe in" Q, but I have yet to see any convincing reason to believe that Q is a bad guy. But Q sure has put the bad guys in a fritz, and regardless of Q's motives, that is good fruit. The mental-meltdown of certain elements of the Deep State has been amazing to watch. Q bothers the living crap out of them like nothing before has managed to do.

As far as mind control. I don't use chatbots to obtain information. Also I have zero social media, I rarely watch tv, or listen to the radio.
    My main source of info slash entertainment is listening to audiobooks.
    OK, good for you. That's a good way to control the information you consume and it is commendable, as far as it goes, but collectively burying our heads in the sand isn't going to solve the world's problems. Sooner or later, this dragon is going to have to be faced head-on...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast