Thread: Russell Brand Thread

Russell Brand Thread

Russell Brand is one of the early adopters of the Rumble platform, and his show is featured there. He also is a guest on many other shows and podcasts.

Here he is with the founder of Rumble:

Russell Brand meets Rumble CEO in Studio

Russell Brand and Chris Pavlovski, Founder of Rumble, discuss free speech and censorship.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-08-2023 at 08:58 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ITS COMING | Tim Pool & Russell Brand Discuss The Collapse of America

Here's my conversation with Tim Pool where we discussed the Ohio train wreck, political 'shock' content & the collapse of the current system. #timpool #USA #politics
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WATCH me LIVE weekdays on Rumble: https://bit.ly/russellbrand-rumble
    Join Russell Brand Connected over on Locals: https://bit.ly/russellbrand-connected-community
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He is obnoxious and listening to him is grating to my ears regardless of any good things he may or may not be saying.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

So I Went On Bill Maher And This Happened...

Anyone getting close to the truth who remains easily accessible on theire screens is not to be trusted and should be constantly subject to a high degree of scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    He is obnoxious and listening to him is grating to my ears regardless of any good things he may or may not be saying.
    He's a character, no doubt about that. A trippy hippie with a thick British accent. He's not a libertarian, but like many other dissidents on the left (like Jimmy Dore), he is relatively honest and willing to expose the scams of the global, establishment, deep state, kleptocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by RonWrightor View Post
    Anyone getting close to the truth who remains easily accessible on theire screens is not to be trusted and should be constantly subject to a high degree of scrutiny.
    Rumble is not "theire" screen, at least not yet. It is the choice of Ron Paul as an alternative to the controlled platforms.

That being said, skepticism of everything is always recommended.

Agreed. Brand's been doing this for the past couple years and he should have been cancelled by now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Rumble is not "theire" screen, at least not yet. It is the choice of Ron Paul as an alternative to the controlled platforms.

That being said, skepticism of everything is always recommended.
    They all are. That's where we are at. The only people seeing anything they are not meant to at this point either (1) do so with their own eyes; or (2) intuit or infer something of the truth.

Why is it theirs? Because they know you are watching it. Furthermore, Brand's got quite the youtube following. I don't particularly care about any brand, but this is still the last echo chamber where at least some sanity is bouncing off the walls.

They all are. That's where we are at. The only people seeing anything they are not meant to at this point either (1) do so with their own eyes; or (2) intuit or infer something of the truth.

Why is it theirs? Because they know you are watching it. Furthermore, Brand's got quite the youtube following. I don't particularly care about any brand, but this is still the last echo chamber where at least some sanity is bouncing off the walls.
    Yes, technology has allowed Big Brother to become (almost) all seeing. But it is pretty much all hindsight, used to punish those they decide need to be punished after the fact. The street thug knows that no matter how many cameras are out there, it's meaningless unless the focus turns to them. Additionally, being all seeing does not equate to all controlling. That gets tricky.

Anybody can watch "The View" every day. But who can control what they say, or prevent them from saying it?

Hope he goes to next large anti war rally

House Investigates Fauci’s Covid Origins Cover-Up. Plus: Russell Brand's Expulsion from the Left | SYSTEM UPDATE #51
    "We'll go over today's long-awaited House hearing on Fauci's cover-up of Covid's origins. Plus: As media declares Russell Brand "far-right," we'll explore the decreasing value of such outdated political labels." -- @SystemUpdate_
    https://rumble.com/v2caekc-system-update-show-51.html

CLIP:

Russell Brand's Revealing Expulsion From the Pro-Establishment Left | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-3LZI1YAng

“We Can’t Have A Discussion!” Greg Gutfeld On Tucker Carlson, War & Fox News - Stay Free #283

On today’s show, I have a fascinating conversation with comedian and political commentator Greg Gutfeld. You can watch him on “The Five” at 5 pm ET on weekdays and “Gutfeld!” at 10 PM ET weeknights on Fox News. We spoke about how the media space has changed, wokeism, Tucker Carlson, and advertising in media.

Trump’s LANDSLIDE Iowa Win - MSNBC FREAK OUT!- Stay Free #285

It’s official: Trump wins the Iowa caucus by a landslide! DeSantis and Nikki Haley battled for second place, while Vivek has pulled out of the presidential race completely to back Trump fully. Meanwhile, MSNBC freaks out over Trump’s victory and takes digs at Vivek’s announcement.

Not Voldemort?

The left disagrees. These guys are hilarious. Dangerous, mind you, but hilarious.

I have to hand it to

"Waxen cadaverous zombie"... that's one for the books. I will have to steal it.

I spent 10 years on the air and was never able to talk as much as this guy does. His style of sarcasm works for me, and I cannot really argue against anything he says. Nobody is to be trusted, which I think has been part of Theire plan. Cohesion must be eliminated in order to weaken the ability of people to superorganize. Superorganisms are what give humans collective power. The best way to get people into a manageable, or at least a conquerable state, is to keep them from superorganizing. The best way to keep the from superorganizing is to make them hate the idea of collective action. The best way to get them to take the idea of superorganization, is to convince people that the notion, the word, represents but one possibility and that that possibility is a thing to be hated. I think Theye have been deeply successful in their endeavor.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.