Thread: Biden is going to lock down the election in wartime.

Biden is going to lock down the election in wartime.

These are American drones Ukraine is using. The U.S. is supplying Ukraine with hundreds more in the latest package.

Not only are they U.S. drones but their operation and targeting is done with U.S. technical assistance.

A Russian Oil Depot on the Black Sea, over 450km away from Ukraine, was struck by Ukrainian drones overnight and is burning. The Rosneft Oil Depot, located in Tuapse, Krasnodar Krai, suffered several explosions, some caught on video, below.

Just yesterday they also strick an air strip inside Belarus, which Belarus denied only because Belarus is under strict orders from Russia not to enter the war unless or until they are needed. The reason for that is Poland and the Baltics would try to disallow Russia from securing land bridge to Kaliningrad.

Poles don't want to go to war. Less than 1/5 will take orders to enlist and fight rather than flee to other countries in Europe.
    Poland already has up to 8 million Ukrainian refugees. If Poland enters the war officially, the nation will panic. Most Poles are wise enough to know their country also will be annihilated like it was in WW II. There is no reason to die in a war of choice against the Russian Federation.

To save Russian troops for war with NATO up to Western Europe, Russia is going to have to use their tactical nukes in Ukraine. This is what Medvedev has warned, and Putin has also, but it falls on deaf ears. Russia cannot allow Ukraine to load up on drones to hit Crimea and Belarus, and Russia. It has to destroy Kyiv and wipe out all Western ability to enter the war in earnest. This is a hard decision which Russia doesn't want to make, but is being forced to by American intransigence. Only America is responsible for this war now. And it was America that started this whole disaster when Obama was president.

It would appear the fate of Ukrainian non-Russians is to leave Ukraine for the UK, US, Canada, and, most heavily, continental Europe. Russia is going to launch some small yield nukes from its subs in the Black Sea. I also think it will shoot down all the Elon Musk Starlink satellites. Although Musk is not a willing participant, he knew that ultimately it would not be him but the Pentagon that decides how and where his sats will be used. So, Russia has to shoot them down.

Russia is near the end of the process, diplomatically and militarily, to decide if it has to up the ante with tactial nukes. The Chinese olive branch, which America has rejected, was the last straw. Now, because Russia cannot afford to let the war go past the summer with all the incoming weapons to support Ukraine (not because it couldn't win that, but because Russia is now planning to save its forces for a total war against America and NATO itself. It knows the American plot is to weaken Russia, and Putin would rather go nuclear than see that happen). When this war begins, we will see China support Russia, and all trade of Chinese goods to USA will cease, both to protect Americans and by the Chinese who will finally cut all civlian economic ties with U.S. The American economy will broadly collapse, with rationing, bankruptcies, and Executive Order powers extending to industries and banks. All natural democratic processes will be affected. Terrorism, real or otherwise will shut down the process, Biden will not be able to campaign for security, and will transition us to martial law from his bunker. If there are any problems, another pandemic will be released.
    Last edited by Snowball; 02-28-2023 at 11:34 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this a copy paste or your own thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Is this a copy paste or your own thoughts?
    mine...
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

the problem with nukes is the radiation fallout that could drift into russia, or the very least into the areas russia is said to be liberating and their troops.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

This idea has been around at least since Bush if I had to guess.
    Everyone said Obama would do it.
    Everyone said Trump would do it.

Quite frankly, there's no reason to considering it's all manipulated. I mean, wasn't it Wisconsin (recent swing state) or maybe more so Madison or Milwaukee that had an 80% voter turn out rate in 2020? 80% turn out is absolutely unheard of and very much an anomaly.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    the problem with nukes is the radiation fallout that could drift into russia, or the very least into the areas russia is said to be liberating and their troops.
    These are non-strategic, "battlefield" low-yield missiles that can be arguably used without causing harm to Russia or its troops. Especially if Russia uses them when the wind is blowing in the right direction, or they make it so with EM weather front manipulation. See the first link for more details about what a 10kt would look like in regards to fallout zones and health impacts. Russia has at least 2,000 of these, and if it's their best option, they will use some. They can be modified and dialed up to 100kt. I am unsure how much lower than 10kt they may also have that capacity for detonation purposes. If it's the best way to save Russian lives, they will do it.

https://nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet...orean-context/
    https://www.heritage.org/missile-def...re-big-problem
    Last edited by Snowball; 02-28-2023 at 01:29 PM.

They are turkish and ukranian made drones. If they used our $#@! on Russian soil their gravy train of cash bribes would be shut off and they know it.