Thread: Nikki Haley an ‘Alpha-Karen’ Using Her ‘Brown Skin’ to ‘Launder’ White Supremacy

Nikki Haley an ‘Alpha-Karen’ Using Her ‘Brown Skin’ to ‘Launder’ White Supremacy

Nikki Haley an ‘Alpha-Karen’ Using Her ‘Brown Skin’ to ‘Launder’ White Supremacy

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ite-supremacy/

JOSHUA KLEIN 20 Feb 2023

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley is an “alpha-Karen with brown skin,” according to left-wing columnist Wajahat Ali, who accused the former U.N. ambassador of using her skin “as a weapon against poor black folks and poor brown folks” as well as a means to “launder white supremacist talking points.”

Appearing on MSNBC’s The Mehdi Hasan Show on Sunday night, Ali roughly quoted the late anthropologist and author Zora Neale Hurston as saying, “Not all skinfolk are kinfolk,” while declaring Haley “the Dinesh D’Souza of Candace Owens.”

“She’s the alpha-Karen with brown skin,” he continued. “And for white supremacists and racists, she’s the perfect Manchurian candidate.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1627492368180998144

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox has really been pimping Haley lately. This is neocons trying to slink back into the void, exactly as predicted.

MSNBC of course is going to make it a into some bizarre racial topic (why I say the left is just there to make noise and any real substantive debate over policy is happening within the GOP's civil war).
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 02-21-2023 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

She's a white woman. Same as AOC. Even Kamala Harris is one. And believe or not, so is Elizabeth Warren.

"Alpha Karen" now that is funny LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    "Alpha Karen" now that is funny LOL...
    I thought an "alpha Karen" was a Hillary.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

These people are $#@!ing nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    She's a white woman. Same as AOC. Even Kamala Harris is one. And believe or not, so is Elizabeth Warren.
    Her birth name is Nimrata Randhawa. She is 100% Punjabi Indian. These are her parents.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Her birth name is Nimrata Randhawa. She is 100% Punjabi Indian. These are her parents.

Can't stand her, but it's ironic how racist the attacks get on the left when the person in question doesn't conform to their identity politics. Saw a video of a guy from MSNBC who bemoaned having to defend her because of this.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Can't stand her, but it's ironic how racist the attacks get on the left when the person in question doesn't conform to their identity politics. Saw a video of a guy from MSNBC who bemoaned having to defend her because of this.
    I don't remember them defending Alan Keyes or Herman Cain.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

I don't remember them defending Alan Keyes or Herman Cain.
    LOL - I'm pretty sure that's Todd's point.

They heap racist insults on non-conforming blacks that could have come out of a King Kleagle's mouth.

And of course, for them, their is no accountability whatsoever.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Fox has really been pimping Haley lately. This is neocons trying to slink back into the void, exactly as predicted.
    Nikki Haley’s neoconservative handler. He has also advised Romney, Pence, Rubio and Zuckerberg.

Jon Lerner is a long-time conservative political adviser. He has enjoyed a long association with the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, having advised her since her days as a legislator in South Carolina. Lerner does not have a reputation as a foreign policy expert but was described as “The No. 1 person (Haley) listens to,” by a former State Department official. He is known as Haley’s “eyes and ears” in Washington, and his position as a political, rather than foreign policy, operative is understood as part of Haley’s long-term plan to make a run at the presidency.
    https://militarist-monitor.org/profile/jon-lerner/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Calling Haley an alpha of any kind is hilarious.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I don't give a damn. She looks like any other white woman. I know French people darker than her. If POC women were really oppressed, she would pretend to be white and everyone would buy it. Instead, she pretends to be a minority simply because that grift pays better.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

Nikki is Aryan.

Studies using ancient DNA have been rewriting prehistory all over the world in the last few years and in India, there has been one fascinating discovery after another.
    The study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10,000 years.

The first one originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.

This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent - the First Indians, descendants of the Out of Africa (OoA) migrants who had reached India around 65,000 years ago - and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.

Prehistoric art hints at lost Indian civilisation

In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the second set of immigrants (the Aryans) from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46616574
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Nikki Haley is the new strategy. Get the left running on both tickets so the left always wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - I'm pretty sure that's Todd's point.

They heap racist insults on non-conforming blacks that could have come out of a King Kleagle's mouth.

And of course, for them, their is no accountability whatsoever.
    It was this video. Just really surprised to hear someone actually say that what she is doing is no different than others.

https://www.tiktok.com/@msnbc/video/7200853948159282475
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't think they've ever seen a cake before.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I don't think they've ever seen a cake before.
    Doesnt look like any Punjab cake I've seen.
    Do something Danke