Thread: 2020 Secrets Revealed by Time Travel and the Wind

2020 Secrets Revealed by Time Travel and the Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does the lawsuit have any proof that Sidney Powell actually said this?

I don't see anything public about it. No actual evidence or proof.

Kinda weird.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Just because you can't see my friends, doesn't mean they don't exist. It could very well be a deficiency on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Does the lawsuit have any proof that Sidney Powell actually said this?

I don't see anything public about it. No actual evidence or proof.

Kinda weird.
    She said it in an email to Fox hosts that Fox revealed during discovery. It's all in the filing, and you can see right in the document which evidence exhibits it's referring to for each quote.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidn...ion-fox-2023-2
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The moral of this story: ridiculous things said by grandstanding attention-seekers in private emails are evidence of something, but allegations by relatively normal people in numerous sworn affidavits are not.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    That's retarded, but only slightly less retarded than believing Biden won 81 million legitimate votes after a mass mail-in voting scheme.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Reminds me of that crazy conspiracy that Trump is a time traveller.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The moral of this story: ridiculous things said by grandstanding attention-seekers in private emails are evidence of something, but allegations by relatively normal people in numerous sworn affidavits are not.

Looks to me more like an attempt to paint all those normal people presenting credible evidence with that same “grandstanding attention seekers” presenting “ridiculous things” brush. Gut bybassocation, poisoning the well, take your pick.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox vs. Dominion Discovery Docs Show Employees Admitting Their Products Were "Riddled" With Critical Bugs Leading to Incorrect Results

https://raheemkassam.substack.com/p/...very-docs-show
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

She said it in an email to Fox hosts that Fox revealed during discovery. It's all in the filing, and you can see right in the document which evidence exhibits it's referring to for each quote.

Wait, now there are things that are absurd even in Clown World? I thought we threw all reality out the window and became "Woke"? If this source identifies as a headless, time-traveling ghost... then that's what she identifies as. Are you mocking someone's identity?

Bio pronouns: polter, geist

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

I'm trying to to determine If I'm supposed to think out of body experiences are less likelly than voting machines that are infallable and I cant really say I'd put a silver dollar on voting machines.
    Do something Danke

Are you buying into the narrative that Fox hosts were pushing the Dominion claims?

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...15364511068160

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...14808342163457

The right has legitimate disagreements and nuanced debate. The left is just in a cult. Have fun over there.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are you buying into the narrative that Fox hosts were pushing the Dominion claims?
    What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with what I posted.
    Pinochet is the model

Yes it does, the lawsuit that those quotes came from is claiming that Fox was pushing the Dominion vote switching claims and the left went with the narrative, even though the Fox hosts were pushing back against those claims at the time, on air.

What I take from all this is that the right has honest debates over topics like this and pushes for investigations where the left is a cult that lies about everything.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-20-2023 at 12:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Next time, try to recognize a joke when you see one.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yes it does, the lawsuit that those quotes came from is claiming that Fox was pushing the Dominion vote switching claims and the left went with the narrative, even though the Fox hosts were pushing back against those claims at the time, on air.
    No, that's not what the lawsuit says.

What I take from all this is that the right has honest debates over topics like this and pushes for investigations
    Debates like "did the wind actually tell her this" and "did the ghost of Hugo Chavez order Italian satellites to change votes on German servers"

Investigations like the MyPillow Cyber Hackathon.
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will Dominion voting machines sue DEMOCRAT Stacy Abrams? I'm betting that's a no.

https://www.sos.ga.gov/news/breaking...mation-georgia
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Reminds me of that crazy conspiracy that Trump is a time traveller.
    When he time traveled, he accidentally ripped a hole in the fabric of reality, which is why we are now in clown world

Orange skin is also a known side effect. Of time travel
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The affidavit, which would provide any context, does not seem to be publicly available.

It would be interesting to see how much (or how little) this was taken out of context.

Sidney Powell is bat$#@! for sure, but at the same time I would not be surprised if this was intentionally taken out of context.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

What I take from all this is that the right has honest debates over topics like this and pushes for investigations where the left is a cult that lies about everything.
    The Left loves Sidney Powell. She is basically their favorite person, because she offers a cheap and easy caricature of the anti-fraud movement.
    - Kim Kardashian

Shut up, you ugly bitch.

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

You know she could have gotten her information from DEMOCRATS like Stacy Abrams.

The Trump camp almost seems like controlled opposition on election fraud. Like the idiot patsies the FBI sets up to take the fall for their own operations. So many legit ways they had to challenge the integrity of the 2020 election such as pointing out that Stacey Abrams, Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar all attacked Dominion Voting Machines long before any prominent Republican did. Or the now admitted media and social media manipulation in favor Biden. Or the illegal ballot harvesting documented in "2000 Mules." Or the now admitted fact that prominent Democrats like AOC were illegally getting funding from Chinese agents. Basically everything Democrats accused Republicans on regarding Russiagate, they did and then some. Yet Syndey Powell relied on a "kraken" that Tucker Carlson is still waiting to be released. That's what I've tried to say to @Swordsmyth, @Anti Federalist (who I think kinda gets it but feels like "what the hell other card do we have to play that this point"), @TheTexan (I think he looks at Trump the same way as AF but could be wrong), and @dannno. Trump is kinda, sorta, not really on our side. He's like Jesse Benton in some ways only more successful and more destructive.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know she could have gotten her information from DEMOCRATS like Stacy Abrams.

The Trump camp almost seems like controlled opposition on election fraud. Like the idiot patsies the FBI sets up to take the fall for their own operations. So many legit ways they had to challenge the integrity of the 2020 election such as pointing out that Stacey Abrams, Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar all attacked Dominion Voting Machines long before any prominent Republican did. Or the now admitted media and social media manipulation in favor Biden. Or the illegal ballot harvesting documented in "2000 Mules." Or the now admitted fact that prominent Democrats like AOC were illegally getting funding from Chinese agents. Basically everything Democrats accused Republicans on regarding Russiagate, they did and then some. Yet Syndey Powell relied on a "kraken" that Tucker Carlson is still waiting to be released. That's what I've tried to say to @Swordsmyth, @Anti Federalist (who I think kinda gets it but feels like "what the hell other card do we have to play that this point"), @TheTexan (I think he looks at Trump the same way as AF but could be wrong), and @dannno. Trump is kinda, sorta, not really on our side. He's like Jesse Benton in some ways only more successful and more destructive.
    I generally use Detroit as an example. The TCF center broke every election law on the books, on a systemic, intentional level, and all of it was extremely well documented.

Yet the Detroit court cases went less than nowhere.

Whether this was the fault of Trump's legal team, activist judges, or a combination of both, I am not certain.

But the Sydney Powell $#@! was obviously bogus from the beginning and the campaign certainly allowed too much attention to be placed on that.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    @Anti Federalist (who I think kinda gets it but feels like "what the hell other card do we have to play that this point")
    I'm at a loss here as to what I feel like.

Do/Did I believe all the hyperbole about "Kraken Releases" and "time travel" revelations and all that other nonsense?

No.

Do I think that there were shenanigans in the 2020 election?

Without a doubt and it's a proved fact: government illegally colluded with "Big Tech" to suppress, sway, manipulate and dis-inform the electorate, leading to illegitimate results.

This is without even addressing the mail in ballot fraud and other actual election process malfeasances.

If this is addressing what I think of Trump as a candidate, yes, that's pretty close to the mark.

Trump is a bull in a China shop, with a poisonous ego and the absolute inability to admit when he is wrong.

These are all very poor qualities for a Chief Executive.

However, on policy, he's pretty good, at least on paper.

Anti War - Anti Fed - Anti Globalism

@jmdrake
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm at a loss here as to what I feel like.

Do/Did I believe all the hyperbole about "Kraken Releases" and "time travel" revelations and all that other nonsense?

No.

Do I think that there were shenanigans in the 2020 election?

Without a doubt and it's a proved fact: government illegally colluded with "Big Tech" to suppress, sway, manipulate and dis-inform the electorate, leading to illegitimate results.

This is without even addressing the mail in ballot fraud and other actual election process malfeasances.

If this is addressing what I think of Trump as a candidate, yes, that's pretty close to the mark.

Trump is a bull in a China shop, with a poisonous ego and the absolute inability to admit when he is wrong.

These are all very poor qualities for a Chief Executive.

However, on policy, he's pretty good, at least on paper.

Anti War - Anti Fed - Anti Globalism

@jmdrake
    Trump at least had the good sense to talk to America's so called enemies (Kim Jung Il and Vladimir Putin) which puts him light years ahead of Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. I'll give him that.

Separating Fact From Fiction on Fox News/Dominion Lawsuit. PLUS: 50th Episode Reflections on Rumble & Our Show | SYSTEM UPDATE #50
    "For our 50th episode of SYSTEM UPDATE, we're separating fact from (corporate media) fiction in the ongoing Fox News/Dominion defamation suit. We'll also take time to reflect on Rumble & the show so far." -- @SystemUpdate_
    https://rumble.com/v2blt70-system-update-show-50.html

CLIP:

Media Manipulation: Separating Fact From Fiction on Fox News/Dominion Lawsuit | SYSTEM UPDATE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIk-wqhNtFU

https://twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/st...40298011344897
    https://twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/st...50341289025538

No, that's not what the lawsuit says.

Debates like "did the wind actually tell her this" and "did the ghost of Hugo Chavez order Italian satellites to change votes on German servers"

Investigations like the MyPillow Cyber Hackathon.
    How is Zippy Jr still on here?