Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Haley's 2024 POTUS campaign

Nikki Haley's 2024 POTUS campaign

Nikki Haley's 2024 Campaign Launch Video

HALEY: "Some look at our past as evidence that America's founding principles are bad. They say the promise of freedom is just made up. Some think our ideas are not just wrong, but racist and evil. Nothing could be further from the truth."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not going to be potus. Possibly could be the sidekick though.

Dog Poop.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

who???
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I’d trade Nikki for San Fran Wine VP in a second

She polls 1% nationally. She'll probably win her own state (through voter fraud) and then drop out of the race.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-14-2023 at 07:30 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1625615492558757900
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I also noticed that trend on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1625617944737619974

Nikki Haley's Puppet-master:

Jon Lerner is a long-time conservative political adviser. He has enjoyed a long association with the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, having advised her since her days as a legislator in South Carolina. Lerner does not have a reputation as a foreign policy expert but was described as “The No. 1 person (Haley) listens to,” by a former State Department official. He is known as Haley’s “eyes and ears” in Washington, and his position as a political, rather than foreign policy, operative is understood as part of Haley’s long-term plan to make a run at the presidency.
    https://militarist-monitor.org/profile/jon-lerner/

Given that she's so close with the UN, she'll flame out early in the campaign but make a perfect DeSantis cabinet appointee for something in Agenda 2030's purview like State, Commerce or HUD.

Just my guess.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...77263433941015

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Pence looking good to me compared to tose two , Ha
    Do something Danke

Pence looking good to me compared to those two , Ha
    Do something Danke

Nikki Haley's Puppet-master:
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Pence looking good to me compared to tose two , Ha
    Same puppet masters...

Jon Lerner, a longtime Republican pollster, served as an adviser to both Haley and Pence during the Trump administration. Lerner has also been working for Haley as she prepares for the presidential race...
    https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...affer-00078833
    Days after he was announced as Vice President Mike Pence's new national security adviser, Republican strategist and pollster Jon Lerner stepped down from the position, CBS News' Margaret Brennan reports. Lerner, who currently serves as deputy to U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, planned to carry out fill both roles at the same time.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pences-...ser-drops-out/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-21-2023 at 12:30 PM.

https://twitter.com/AmFirebrand/stat...03904319078401

Same puppet masters...
    All connected to Lauder, Trump, Mercer, Netanyahu, David Horowitz, and (of course) Chabad-Lubavitch...
    Jon Lerner is a long-time conservative political adviser. He has enjoyed a long association with the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, having advised her since her days as a legislator in South Carolina. Lerner does not have a reputation as a foreign policy expert but was described as “The No. 1 person (Haley) listens to,” by a former State Department official. He is known as Haley’s “eyes and ears” in Washington, and his position as a political, rather than foreign policy, operative is understood as part of Haley’s long-term plan to make a run at the presidency.
    https://militarist-monitor.org/profile/jon-lerner/
    But Lerner—a protégé of Arthur Finkelstein, the famously ruthless consultant responsible for the careers of (conservative senators) Jesse Helms and Al D’Amato—has a long-term plan for Haley, and he is there to make sure nothing derails it.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In 1997, Netanyahu became prime minister of Israel after being backed by Ronald Lauder.
    Lauder’s most important activity was bringing Arthur Finkelstein for Netanyahu’s 1996 campaign. Netanyahu later enlisted Lauder and George Nader as his peace envoys to Syria.

Jeffrey Epstein was bankrolling software for critical electronic infrastructure in the US and abroad from a company with deep connections to Israeli military intelligence, Trump associates and Mega. This looks like software similar to the infamous PROMIS that was used to spy on govermment agencies around the world.
    In 2015, Ehud Barak and Epstein formed a company, now called Carbyne, to invest in the Israel-based Reporty that sells its software to 911 call centers and emergency service providers with access to a caller’s camera, location and checks the caller’s identity against any linked government database. It has been marketed as a “solution” to mass shootings.
    Epstein “loaned” Carbyne´s chairman Barak millions to invest in Carbyne. Major Trump donor Peter Thiel is a Carbyne investor.
    Several Trump associates are on Carbyne´s board of directors: former employee of Thiel´s Palantir Trae Stephens (member of the Trump transition team), former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff and Trump donor Eliot Tawill: https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-g...candal/261172/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/j9fAn)

Arthur Finkelstein, who’s linked to MEGA member Ron Lauder, served as a mentor to Lee Atwater and Trump´s long-time unofficial adviser Roger Stone.
    Ron Lauder is implicated in Netanyahu’s corruption scandal, which is also linked to Trump´s son-in-law Jared Kushner and Beny Steinmetz.

In 2010, Finkelstein and Robert Mercer financed Rick Lazio’s campaign.

On 22 May 1992, that date couldn´t be anything numeric, George Lang and Ron Lauder partnered to open a restaurant. Lang is linked to Arpad Goncz, who was the first to appoint the Zionist Gatestone Institute supported Viktor Orban as Prime Minister of Hungaria.
    In 2008, none other than Arthur Finkelstein and his business partner George Birnbaum began advising Orban.

In 2013, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg partners with Finkelstein protégé Jon Lerner.

Here’s an overview of some of the links between Finkelstein, Lauder, David Horowitz and Donald Trump.

Note the little known Ronn Torossian of the Chabad, who appears to be connected to just about all of the Trump scandals: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6740503

Ronn Torossian is a spokesperson for Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, who has been Michael Cohen’s (Trump’s lawyer, now in jail) Taxi Medallion business partner since the 1990s.
    Torossian works for Ketchum, like the wife of Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who was was Mike Flynn’s hire at the NSA.
    Ronn Torossian knows Russian oligarch Vladimir Lisin since at least 2009, who was involved in the 2006 Rosneft IPO with Roman Abramovich and Oleg Deripaska.

In 2001, Trump aide Stephen Miller invited David Horowitz to speak at his school, they are still friends. David Horowitz is also a frequent contributor to Breitbart.com.
    Horowitz runs the website Frontpagemag.com that has featured Sebastian Gorka and Stephen Miller. Ronn Torossian has also published articles at Frontpagemag.com. Some of Torossian’s articles were written with Arthur Finkelstein’s business partner from 2003 to 2017, George Birnbaum.
    Bronfman-linked-Cult-Leader-Who-Hot-Branded-Women-Arrested-For-Sex-Trafficking
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-27-2023 at 01:06 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More like campaign crash video.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Does Haley Trash prefer Nuclear escalation with Russia instated?
    dont think their little precious Bunkers and shelters would be enough.

Its amusing that they blame Russia for their Zionist Israel Oct 7 attack that Russia was behind it to? after the hawks compared Russia to ISIS and Hamas?

Imagine giving millions if not Billions to Israel and for someone like netanyahu and Israeli security forces for somehow not being able to detect "terrorists" on their own borders
    Last edited by WarriorLiberty; 12-22-2023 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Imagine giving millions if not Billions to Israel and for someone like netanyahu and Israeli security forces for somehow not being able to detect "terrorists" on their own borders
    What do the trillions have to do with it? Egypt called them on their clue phone and told them what was happening on their border.

Nobody seems to recall that Israel created Hamas in the first place. Since when does Israel create something, then lose control of it? Not exactly their style.

If course they knew.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What do the trillions have to do with it? Egypt called them on their clue phone and told them what was happening on their border.

Nobody seems to recall that Israel created Hamas in the first place. Since when does Israel create something, then lose control of it? Not exactly their style.

If course they knew.
    Half of the Trillions could a lot to combat human trafficking and securing the borders...

-Fixing the healthcare and broken cities but they dont want to this instated they are trying to provoke a war with Russia.

A unwinnable war.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorLiberty View Post
    Half of the Trillions could a lot to combat human trafficking and securing the borders...
    Obviously. They did wonders for sealing up Israel's borders. But being in government's grubby paws already, those trillions couldn't possibly do anything to human trafficking but expedite it.

https://twitter.com/ThatmattersNews/...25691013984462

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast