Thread: Bill Maher Thread

Bill Maher Thread

Again, I know, but one of the best ways to change the wokesters is having a leftist do it... I know.

This one is a leftist (Maher) talking about how terrible actual communism really works.

FJB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems to me that Maher is only now telling the truth (which he has known all along) because it is convenient to do so. I hope I'm wrong, but that's how it seems. However, his change is certainly a canary-in-the-coalmine. So, it's a good thing, whether he's sincere or not.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Hard Pass on anything Bill Maher.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Bill Maher's schtick is to say something that isn't insane to generate attention, but never ever making the connection that allegiances should change. He's probably the left's version of controlled opposition, to help keep some of the less insane leftists on the plantation.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Hard Pass on anything Bill Maher.
    Agreed...he's been all over the map with no real consistency for 30 years now
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

OK, so I dismissed this clip simply because it was Bill Maher.

But I gotta hand it to him on his.

Well done.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Too bad Bill Maher will continue to vote Democrat despite learning his lesson.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched the entire vid. He had me until the last sentence. If he took five minutes to apply the same thinking to nonexistent "climate change," then I might take him seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Russell Brand on Bill Maher goes off & gets truth out on MSNBC & COVID

Clip is viral

What liberals don't get about Trump voters:

The concept of merit is under attack everywhere but in sports, Maher concluded. “It’s a bad issue for Democrats – if they’re on an airplane, they want a cockpit that looks like America. But they also want someone who knows how to fly the plane.”

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I watched the entire vid. He had me until the last sentence. If he took five minutes to apply the same thinking to nonexistent "climate change," then I might take him seriously.
    He knows he will lose his career if he ever applied that... he believes in climate change, but flies in his own private jet.

FJB

My guess is Maher's viewership has dwindled and he is trying to invigorate his ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    My guess is Maher's viewership has dwindled and he is trying to invigorate his ratings.
    Sure. But the important thing is, is his new target audience there? Is there, in fact, a growing demographic of old school long-term self identified liberals who are looking at men in dresses beating women, and wars being proposed over the legality of sodomy, and children being surgically mutilated and left barren, and saying...

Last edited by acptulsa; 03-26-2023 at 10:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

If you want to conquer wokeness, you will need a popular leftist to be one of your spokesmen.

FJB

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

The Cojones Awards

There has been a sea change with who has been running the college.
    It used to be the professors, right?
    And now it’s the administrators.
    Some of the numbers I find mind boggling
    Yale has 5,307 undergrads … and 3,500 administrators
    Stanford has 10,896 managerial and professional staff.
    These are not the professors.
    First of all, what do these people do?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1650012159349497856

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

This video shows the good and bad of Bill Maher. At the beginning of the video he admits the Democrats could get Trump on Russia, Ukraine or the 2020 election, then at 7:30 in tries to make the case that Trump really committed crimes with Russia and the 2020 election. He gets right up to the edge of honesty....then slowly backs away. But thanks for sharing. LOL at the "He sides with our enemies" jab with Trump saying he agreed with Putin that the intel about Russian paying Taliban to kill Americans was probably false. The Biden administration later quietly admitted that was false too.. It was stupid intel on its face. During the occupation the Taliban lived to kill Americans. And Allah's promise of 7 virgins in the afterlife far outweighs any monetary payment anybody could offer.

Edit: But on second thought, he's playing to his audience half (at least) of whom actually believe Bill Clinton did no wrong other than lie about sex and Trump committed all of these crimes. TBH the Georgia vote thing is 50/50. Al Gore was certainly looking for a few thousand more votes in Florida in 2000, but he just come out and say it the head election official who happened to be of the opposite party. And sometimes Trump's problems come down to working. Had he said "We're only 11,000 votes a part and I just want to make sure every vote is counted" he would have been effectively been saying the same thing but in a way that couldn't be attacked.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-23-2023 at 06:16 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I give Bill Maher 100% credit for this video:

Seriously, I didn't even know Sweden has banned puberty blockers until I saw ^that. And this is the strongest rebuttal to the whole "gender affirming care" argument. Sweden isn't Uganda or Saudi Arabia. It's a liberal democratic country that "follows science."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I give Bill Maher 100% credit for this video:

Seriously, I didn't even know Sweden has banned puberty blockers until I saw ^that. And this is the strongest rebuttal to the whole "gender affirming care" argument. Sweden isn't Uganda or Saudi Arabia. It's a liberal democratic country that "follows science."
    7:00
    FJB

Quiet On Set: The Dark Side Of Kids' TV

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Quiet On Set: The Dark Side Of Kids' TV

@2:00

"We are so tribal now, that the left will overlook child $#@!ing, if the guy from the wrong party calls it out."

Are you better off today than you were four years ago (America: Stuck on Stupid)