Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the CCP just float an HEMP "trial balloon?"

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Letting a foreign entity spy balloon traverse the continent to gain intel on their intel is ludicrous at best. It didn't "sail for a while."
    So mad rn I can't even stand it...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    So mad rn I can't even stand it...

All's good. This is why I've left this forum for so long. And why I will continue to stay away. Keep on with your snarky holier than thou bull$#@!. I'll check back in when I check back in.

/snarky meme/

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think maybe it really was a weather balloon. Why would the Chinese risk an international incident over something as easily detectable as a balloon? The whole thing seems fake. We will never know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think maybe it really was a weather balloon. Why would the Chinese risk an international incident over something as easily detectable as a balloon? The whole thing seems fake. We will never know the truth.
    Why would they risk an international incident by launching weather balloons across several sovereign nations?

LOL. Ok. Say hi to Zippy for us.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It looked like they targeted the electronics array hanging from the balloon. Interesting choice, as it probably destroyed everything so there will be nothing to recover or study. Kind of like what Biden would do to Hunter's laptop if he could...
    Better to just destroy any evidence of what they were trying to accomplish. And best to do it after it crosses the entire continental U.S. Not BEFORE. The globalists in the U.S. government and military think they are players in the New World Order instead of pawns.
    Very convenient.

Judging by their actions, the Biden Admin wanted that balloon completely destroyed, over water where it would be even harder to find anything.

Just for fun, here's some wild speculation, in the form of a message from China:

"Hello Joe,

Please excuse our weather balloon that has strayed over US territory. This is unfortunate, especially due to the highly sensitive nature of the cargo. You should know that a secondary experiment on this mission was to see how many 16 gig thumb drives could be put in both the balloon and on the electronics platform. We put a thousand of them on there, and each contains extremely sensitive and private documents, pictures and videos. We can assure you that you don't want those to fall into the wrong hands.

Say hello to Hunter.
    The money will be delivered in the usual manner.
    Zhāo cái jìn bao.

Your friends at the CCP."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Because the Chinese and US government know Americans will do absolutely nothing while they continue to spy on us without any consequences?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-04-2023 at 05:03 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Very convenient.

Judging by their actions, the Biden Admin wanted that balloon completely destroyed, over water where it would be even harder to find anything.

Just for fun, here's some wild speculation, in the form of a message from China:

"Hello Joe,

Please excuse our weather balloon that has strayed over US territory. This is unfortunate, especially due to the highly sensitive nature of the cargo. You should know that a secondary experiment on this mission was to see how many 16 gig thumb drives could be put in both the balloon and on the electronics platform. We put a thousand of them on there, and each contains extremely sensitive and private documents, pictures and videos. We can assure you that you don't want those to fall into the wrong hands.

Say hello to Hunter.
    The money will be delivered in the usual manner.
    Zhāo cái jìn bao.

Your friends at the CCP."
    That is funny. Except it might not be. The CCP has it's claws in every aspect of our government.

You can make fun all you want, and describe this as a standard diversionary tactic. But keep in mind that they kept this secret as long as possible, and it only came to light because an average citizen photographed and exposed it. It was not released intentionally like a Pelosi body cam video.

This spy ballon was able to essentially hover over the most sensitive military targets in the US. It took higher resolution pictures than could be taken via satellite. They probably mapped the exact coordinates of every missile silo they flew over. The mission was fully completed before the Biden Admin did anything. How much the Biden Admin was complicit in this mission remains to be seen. At a minimum, they LIHOPed it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can make fun all you want, and describe this as a standard diversionary tactic. But keep in mind that they kept this secret as long as possible, and it only came to light because an average citizen photographed and exposed it. It was not released intentionally like a Pelosi body cam video.

This spy ballon was able to essentially hover over the most sensitive military targets in the US. It took higher resolution pictures than could be taken via satellite. They probably mapped the exact coordinates of every missile silo they flew over. The mission was fully completed before the Biden Admin did anything. How much the Biden Admin was complicit in this mission remains to be seen. At a minimum, they LIHOPed it.
    Well, OK, if we want to get down to brass-tacks, an apparent early-onset dementia patient has been holding the US nuclear codes since 1/20/2021, beholden to China/NATO through minor-league Kompromat on his son, and corrupt ties to Ukraine and other global criminal networks. So, if you're just now getting terrified, you're a little late to the party. I've long since passed the point of max-terror and now I just fling empty beer-bottles at each new terror-balloon as it floats by. Tell me how I'm "supposed to" act in Clown World. I'd be happy to know because, as far as I can tell, ALL the rules that applied in Real World have been thrown out the window and no longer apply. We make fun of those duck&cover drills, but at least our grandparents took nukes seriously. In Clown World, apparently a nuke is just a pinata-on-a-Minuteman. When Putin launches ICBMs over the continental US, obviously they're just going to unfurl big aerial banners with "BANG!" written on them, Joker-style. HAHAHA. HAHA. HA.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-04-2023 at 10:16 PM.

Tell me how I'm "supposed to" act in Clown World.
    You're supposed to act like people's fears and anger are well-founded and completely understandable. Because, like, they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You're supposed to act like people's fears and anger are well-founded and completely understandable. Because, like, they are.
    We are a nation addicted to being terrified. It has been this way since at least 9/11. To be blunt, I don't understand why people want to be terrified. I hate the feeling of fear and the only rational responses that I can see to fear are to either confront and destroy the cause of fear, or to commit it to God, as appropriate. But I find myself living in a nation of people who just want to lay down and wallow in terror like Congress on Jan 6th and I guess I'm "supposed to" wallow with them, or else I'm not taking some Clown World propaganda-stunt seriously...

Why would they risk an international incident by launching weather balloons across several sovereign nations?
    LOL. Ok. Say hi to Zippy for us.

You all question everything the media and US government tell you. But now the evil Chinese are spying with balloons and you believe it?

Do you have a generator and some gas to power it? AND good relations with surrounding environment? THat's all that matters on this topic. Whether a Chinese balloon really EMPs or it's a psyop does not matter. The real world ramifications do, however. Jericho?

Long ago, a poster on RPF (who has since disappeared) posted that the "lights out" scenario would only last a few days but those few days would be very important.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boomers are going boom thinking we live in the 1930s-40s as if China does not have advanced satellite, drone and other technology or even using publicly available data making it unnecessary to float obvious ballons.

Politically the boomer morons are calling out Biden, despite that Trump allowed the ballons to cross into our airspace 3 times under his watch.

This probably has more to do with the Chinese getting pissed off that we violate their airspace, so they send over a few ballons to see how we like it.

What I want to know was anything done to mitigate the problem before going hog wild and shooting down a civilian airship.
    Last edited by kahless; 02-05-2023 at 07:17 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...65517098827776

Would love to hear a Neo-Cons take on da balloon

They have to be high-fiving each other that extraordinary lies & LOSING situation in Ukraine is ignored/forgotten & America's foam in the mouth "war
    opine is shifted to C H I N A

Just amazing how we are toyed with

That said< this is good to see: Rage Against War Machine DC FEB 19th

https://twitter.com/RageAgainstWar_

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Boomers are going boom thinking we live in the 1930s-40s as if China does not have advanced satellite, drone and other technology or even using publicly available data making it unnecessary to float obvious ballons.

Politically the boomer morons are calling out Biden, despite that Trump allowed the ballons to cross into our airspace 3 times under his watch.

This probably has more to do with the Chinese getting pissed off that we violate their airspace, so they send over a few ballons to see how we like it.

What I want to know was anything done to mitigate the problem before going hog wild and shooting down a civilian airship.
    What is this world coming to that I'm agreeing with kahless ... every time I think that Clown World can't out-do itself ... it does...

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Did you just call something that came out of a full-on communist country "civilian"?

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    https://twitter.com/BillKristol/stat...01525193080832

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    "Putin did it. We have always been at war with Russia."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Putin did it. Trump helped him, and Trump supporters are racist."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Did you just call something that came out of a full-on communist country "civilian"?
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-...search-airship
    The People's Republic of China confirmed Friday that the balloon craft floating over the northern United States is Chinese.

China claimed that the airship is a civilian research craft that was blown far off course by prevailing winds, and that it regrets the incident.

The airship is from China. It is a civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes," a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson confirmed Friday. "Affected by the Westerlies and with limited self-steering capability, the airship deviated far from its planned course."
    These balloon fly overs are not unusual however usually planned and regularly noted in the news media. Amazing how short peoples memories can be considering not too long ago this watching for Russian balloons was in the news cycle with where and when to spot them.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

You all question everything the media and US government tell you. But now the evil Chinese are spying with balloons and you believe it?
    Some people also question everything from the Chinese government, so their claims of “weather balloon” are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Do you have a generator and some gas to power it? AND good relations with surrounding environment? THat's all that matters on this topic. Whether a Chinese balloon really EMPs or it's a psyop does not matter. The real world ramifications do, however. Jericho?

Long ago, a poster on RPF (who has since disappeared) posted that the "lights out" scenario would only last a few days but those few days would be very important.
    A nuke detonated at high altitude over the US would take down the power grid for more than a few days. We are extremely vulnerable to EMP. Life as you know it would cease to exist for months at the minimum. No cell phones, no internet, nocars, no heating. Millions would die by each others hand in the intitial chaos and then millions more would freeze and starve.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast