Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did the CCP just float an HEMP "trial balloon?"

Did the CCP just float an HEMP "trial balloon?"

So HEMP's are nuclear explosions generated 18-40 miles above the earth's surface in order to shut down an enemies electronics on the ground.

The CCP "surveillance" balloon floated at 11.5 miles up. It either was allowed to enter U.S. airspace or was undetectable. Either scenarios being UNACCEPTABLE. What if there had been a nuclear device and what if there had been dozens of balloons.

The U.S. would be dark now. In a sane world, in which the political and military hierarchy were not bought and paid for by the CCP careers would be ended.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden Announces U.S. Surrender To Chinese Balloon

WORLD — In a surprise statement to the world from the White House Situation Room, President Biden has announced America's unconditional surrender to the Chinese Spy Balloon.

"Listen, folks, it's over," said Biden as a single tear ran down his face. "We're outgunned here. There's no hope that we can match the awesome power of this giant balloon."

Biden's voice was drowned out by the dozens of weeping journalists gathered outside the room.

"I urge you all to hug your loved ones and embrace your children, for the end is near. God help us all," Biden finally said before signing off for the last time.

At publishing time, Americans had been urged by the administration to start learning Mandarin.
    More: https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-an...hinese-balloon
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So HEMP's are nuclear explosions generated 18-40 miles above the earth's surface in order to shut down an enemies electronics on the ground.

The CCP "surveillance" balloon floated at 11.5 miles up. It either was allowed to enter U.S. airspace or was undetectable. Either scenarios being UNACCEPTABLE. What if there had been a nuclear device and what if there had been dozens of balloons.

The U.S. would be dark now. In a sane world, in which the political and military hierarchy were not bought and paid for by the CCP careers would be ended.
    What if they have a biological payload on the balloon? Shoot it down and it releases a newly created virus...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What if they have a biological payload on the balloon? Shoot it down and it releases a newly created virus...
    I would think a Thermobaric weapon could destroy that threat. Although at that altitude I'm not sure there is enough oxygen to do it. Simply, it never should have been allowed to enter our airspace. Either it was allowed or it was undetectable. Both need to be investigated and corrected. In weeks. Not decades.

How much does one of these HEMP weapons weigh?

Is it realistic to have a balloon carry it as a payload?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Why has this not been posted yet?

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

"If you need to work about taking on the federal government, you need some balloons. You don't need an AR-15."

I would think a Thermobaric weapon could destroy that threat. Although at that altitude I'm not sure there is enough oxygen to do it. Simply, it never should have been allowed to enter our airspace. Either it was allowed or it was undetectable. Both need to be investigated and corrected. In weeks. Not decades.
    Brother, I know you're not holding your breath waiting for that to happen...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They just shot it down.

"If you need to work about taking on the federal government, you need some balloons. You don't need an AR-15."
    MEMES AWAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    How much does one of these HEMP weapons weigh?

Is it realistic to have a balloon carry it as a payload?
    Good point. This will take a little investigation. I think thermonuclear warheads can range from 100 to 3000 pds. But, will have to look at yield. Also will have to track down how large the balloon was and what its payload was capable of.

It looked like they targeted the electronics array hanging from the balloon. Interesting choice, as it probably destroyed everything so there will be nothing to recover or study. Kind of like what Biden would do to Hunter's laptop if he could...

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Brother, I know you're not holding your breath waiting for that to happen...
    Only when I choom.

Xi Jinping must have given the order that it's fine to shoot it down now since the balloon's mission was complete.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

...Simply, it never should have been allowed to enter our airspace. Either it was allowed or it was undetectable....
    LIHOP.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good point. This will take a little investigation. I think thermonuclear warheads can range from 100 to 3000 pds. But, will have to look at yield. Also will have to track down how large the balloon was and what its payload was capable of.
    How much did Starfish Prime weigh?

Granted, that was 1962...I would assume they would be much smaller and lighter today.

It looked like they targeted the electronics array hanging from the balloon. Interesting choice, as it probably destroyed everything so there will be nothing to recover or study. Kind of like what Biden would do to Hunter's laptop if he could...
    Retired military guy on Fox saying that probably nothing will be recovered.

I don't know if the F-22 has a gun that will fire single shots (or if one could have been mounted), but if they wanted to actually recover something, a single small caliber bullet in the balloon itself would be a better option.

How much did Starfish Prime weigh?

Granted, that was 1962...I would assume they would be much smaller and lighter today.
    Yeah, that was '62. Much has changed and the CCP has put a lot of research into EMP's. Seems not all warheads are created equal. Something about how much gamma is absorbed in the detonation and how much released. Specialty warheads so to speak.

The release of the 9/11 commission reports shut down discussion of the possible uses of EMPs against America. Read about it here. It's a far-right conspiracy.

https://slate.com/technology/2019/05...-huckabee.html

Retired military guy on Fox saying that probably nothing will be recovered.

I don't know if the F-22 has a gun that will fire single shots (or if one could have been mounted), but if they wanted to actually recover something, a single small caliber bullet in the balloon itself would be a better option.
    Better to just destroy any evidence of what they were trying to accomplish. And best to do it after it crosses the entire continental U.S. Not BEFORE. The globalists in the U.S. government and military think they are players in the New World Order instead of pawns.

So mad rn...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

At the least this was an intel gathering mission and highly successful. I'm sure they have sig/int gathering that shows when they were first located. The channels that were run through and the lack of response. Hell, there's video of it passing over Gastonia, N.C. an hour south of me earlier today.
    The CCP OWNS our politicians and high level military commanders. They think they are players in the New World Order but will find themselves pawns. AFTER the U.S. has been plundered and raped.
    $#@!s coming down the pike. Anyone that disbelieves that there will be no World War due to "mutually assured destruction" is fooling themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Pentagon has released cockpit footage...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At the least this was an intel gathering mission and highly successful. I'm sure they have sig/int gathering that shows when they were first located. The channels that were run through and the lack of response. Hell, there's video of it passing over Gastonia, N.C. an hour south of me earlier today.
    The CCP OWNS our politicians and high level military commanders. They think they are players in the New World Order but will find themselves pawns. AFTER the U.S. has been plundered and raped.
    $#@!s coming down the pike. Anyone that disbelieves that there will be no World War due to "mutually assured destruction" is fooling themselves.

It's past time to change the name to the Department of Offense. They just made it abundantly clear that defending us is not a priority.

As if 9/11/01 wasn't proof enough.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-04-2023 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Are you being paid to say that this is "Much ado about nothing?" Do you write for Slate?

Are you being paid to say that this is "Much ado about nothing?" Do you write for Slate?
    Right back at ya.

This is Textbook Wag The Dog Propaganda. It couldn't get any more obvious.

I can imagine the DOD wanted to probe the balloon, having full control of it since it's in our airspace. So, it's not automatically invalid to let the balloon sail for a while before shooting it down. As for the sovereignty aspects, if this is what finally made you wake up to the fact that the globalists control DC, well, welcome to the party, we've been waiting more than two decades for you to arrive. Better late than never I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Right back at ya.

This is Textbook Wag The Dog Propaganda. It couldn't get any more obvious.

I can imagine the DOD wanted to probe the balloon, having full control of it since it's in our airspace. So, it's not automatically invalid to let the balloon sail for a while before shooting it down. As for the sovereignty aspects, if this is what finally made you wake up to the fact that the globalists control DC, well, welcome to the party, we've been waiting more than two decades for you to arrive. Better late than never I guess...
    Letting a foreign entity spy balloon traverse the continent to gain intel on their intel is ludicrous at best. It didn't "sail for a while."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast