Thread: When did women become such slobs?

When did women become such slobs?

I thought women were the clean and fastidious ones compared to us brutish men.

I've long been aware that women today are more foulmouthed than I am, but when did they become such slobs?

I watch a couple of detailing channels on screw tube...universally, the very worst, most disgusting cars, are those owned by women.

I'm going to have to assume their homes are the same.

Ladies: when did you get into the habit of just tossing your soiled sanitary napkins and tampons on the floor?

I suspect this is why so many women are on psychotropic drugs and such: I'd go nuts if I had to live in filth like this as well.

Take a look:

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leftism and wokeism most likely plays a key role in why women are becoming like this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Any janitor for the past 40 years could tell you which bathrooms are the worst...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Eh, the exterior was a no brainer. Just needed a wash.

Cleaning the interior was intensive, but the unrealistic aspect was that she would want it cleaned at all. The car was a throwaway to most women. Disposable. Not even worth cleaning. I’m thinking the people who make these videos are incentivizing cleaning these cars, vs selling them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It is getting so bad you can smell them coming.

My ex-wife (emphasis on EX) would leave empty cups, bottles, candy wrappers, etc., in the door pockets and consoles of our cars. Used to drive me crazy. What's funny is that I spend a lot of time driving (I spent a LOT more time driving than her while we were married) and I would keep a plastic bag hanging from the glove compartment, and I would put any trash I made into it, then change it out the next time I stopped for gas. She would say to me THAT was "disgusting"! I was like, "b!tch, you have garbage all over your car. I have a garbage bag that I change out on a regular basis like a civilized human being!", and she thought I was being ridiculous.

She would criticize me for leaving a spec of toothpaste in the sink... meanwhile, her hairbrush, blow dryer, curling iron, EVERY SINGLE piece of makeup she had, were scattered all over the counter.

They're not just slobs. They're intolerable scolds, and it's because society has been telling them for 50 years now that they're "strong, independent women who are BETTER than men", and they don't need to lower themselves to cleaning up or caring what their partner thinks.

The odds of me ever getting married again - specifically because it seems almost ALL women are like this now - are incredibly small. I'm old enough now that I don't care. Fugg 'em.

It is not her fault. The kids are so messy when they eat in the car.

There are some ex-cons that work for my company (quite a few, the gov. gives tax breaks to hire them, and I agree with that. Great workers all.)

So given the current state of things in a conversation with two of them I asked "If you were convicted again would you claim to be trans to be put in a woman's prison?"

Both at the same time said "Hell, no!"

I asked them why. They said guards that split shifts between men's and women's units prefer the men's unit. They said the women's units are nasty and the lack of feminine hygiene leaves a retching stank.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.