Thread: Situation Update, Feb 2, 2023 - An online AI system CLONED my voice! And can clone yours too

Situation Update, Feb 2, 2023 - An online AI system CLONED my voice! And can clone yours too

https://www.brighteon.com/69cb361a-e...d-267a6c460f44

I listened to this and it was VERY convincing as it sounded almost exactly like Mike Adams!

ANYTIME you hear an audio on anything, we need to be VERY MINDFUL that the audio you are listening to MAY BE A DEEP FAKE.

This audio rendering when combined with ChatGPT will be EXTREMELY convincing as ChatGPT is blowing up all over the place as having the ability to mimic human sounding phrases like we actually talk. Thus a system can respond IN REAL TIME questions you have for it and you may think you are talking to a HUMAN.

What if you heard an audio file of Ron Paul giving you Gold Advice?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    What if you heard an audio file of Ron Paul giving you Gold Advice?
    https://twitter.com/simonsaysyow/sta...03474754015239
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-02-2023 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/simonsaysyow/sta...03474754015239
    Glorious
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I don't want to get all prophetic and stuff, but; the end is nigh. Some serious conclusions will be drawn not too long from now.
    "I am a bird"

Guess I'll have to learn to communicate through sign language then and never speak again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Guess I'll have to learn to communicate through sign language then and never speak again.
    Just talk to people in person! Cant fake that... yet!
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I don't want to get all prophetic and stuff, but; the end is nigh. Some serious conclusions will be drawn not too long from now.
    I watched a Deep Fake of Biden the other day and it was almost entirely seamless...

I tend to agree with you... we're entering a period of time where you won't be able to trust your own eyes and ears. Scary stuff.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You will own nothing, including your voice and speech and thought.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I watched a Deep Fake of Biden the other day and it was almost entirely seamless...

I tend to agree with you... we're entering a period of time where you won't be able to trust your own eyes and ears. Scary stuff.
    Even more scary when you consider that the new regime's entire structure is based on rejecting objective truth, that which you can plainly see with your own eyes.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Even more scary when you consider that the new regime's entire structure is based on rejecting objective truth, that which you can plainly see with your own eyes.
    Yep. They won't need to gaslight us anymore. They'll just create the narrative and they won't have to worry about those of us who can see and hear anymore.

Not good days, my friend. Not good days...

This is a fake conversation between Lex Friedman and Eric Weinstein completely generated by AI.

https://vimeo.com/790618337/d357304ee6

I don't know how to tell everyone that they need to be skeptical of every phone call from a loved one, every piece of audio, and every piece of video, but that's the era we're in.

I don't think the technical solutions to this are very difficult, but they are not here yet. For now, we're lucky we have video conferencing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

It's not even the fact that you cannot see the difference anymore because of AI and what other bull$#@!. It's the fact the meaning of words are changed to change society. It's the fact that most people don't want something but the government just does it and nobody can really do anything about it. It's that people in power can obviously trade on markets having confidential information and get away with it. It's all these small corrupt things, combined with the morality of society going down the drain, ever so slowly. I've said it before on these forums. It's Sodom and Gomorrah.

Even though I've only read the bible once, and I'm not religious at all, I do understand many of the teachings of Jesus and I am happy to say I apply many of them in my daily life. But I do it because I feel they are right based on what I've learned about the world and other people... I just think that's very rare these days. People don't really have time anymore to consider who they are. I had a muslim colleague who used to say on Friday's; Have a good weekend, see you on Monday, "Inshallah." That might sound weird or whatever, but I've learned to appreciate it a lot, because to this guy, it meant the most personal and friendly way to wish someone good luck. He did also say that if muslims would ever become the majority they would do exactly what 'right wing' people are afraid of.

After having explained I'm not a bible person, I do think morality has flown away as fast as people have stopped reading the bible. Not that it's the bible specifically but it's a major factor I think. I don't want everyone to become religious either, I think the Jew's have a good game going, if you want to become Jewish, it's rather hard, why not... All the other religions it's even easier than getting stuck to a phone contract, which really doesn't make any sense. I just really would like people to think about things that are not related to themselves immediately... If that involves a religion, so be it.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 02-03-2023 at 04:22 PM.
    "I am a bird"

This is the scary part. When you deny something is real, you will be called a liar. When the government fakes a truth, it will be hailed as a miracle.
    "I am a bird"

Objective Journalism has actually been deemed racist, along with math, being able to read, being straight, saying "field" (like electromagnetic field), all also racist.
    1776 > 1984